Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic, you've arrested a criminal.

Okay, so I'm an A.W.O.L. Soldier who was engaging in illegal business in the Roche Asteroid Field before heading to Onderon. On Onderon the Police Force on duty was tipped off by the relative I was buying goods off of (Tydirium to forge Phrik from the Phrikite Ore I stole from the Verpine), and a Jedi on planet engaged me. I killed a Police Officer and resisted arrest while using illegal military technology (grenades).

I've been caught and the Jedi has severed my hand. First Question: If there is a replacement for the hand, how advanced will it be? Second Question: Since I'm an A.W.O.L. soldier, committed piracy, destroyed public property, used military grade equipment, committed murder (possibly on more than one account), possibly injured multiple persons in the use of grenades, and resisted arrest, what does that mean for? Is this a Court Martial due to the military aspect of it, and is it trying for Treason? If Treason is successfully charged, does that mean execution, or shall I be sent to military prison such as "The Pit"?

My third question is if anyone was interested in roleplaying along with me my trial, and my eventual escape from custody?

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
Triam Akovin said:
First Question: If there is a replacement for the hand, how advanced will it be?
A replace prosthetic might be in order, not advanced about as good as Lukes hand was.

Triam Akovin said:
Second Question: Since I'm an A.W.O.L. soldier, committed piracy, destroyed public property, used military grade equipment, committed murder (possibly on more than one account), possibly injured multiple persons in the use of grenades, and resisted arrest, what does that mean for?
You will be charged for your crimes and sent to the pit unless your force sensitive in which case the jedi have a special place they send people like you.

Triam Akovin said:
My third question is if anyone was interested in roleplaying along with me my trial, and my eventual escape from custody?
As of yet no one has escaped the Pit ever or the ghost prison the jedi council has control of. If your found guilty and sent there escaping would be something very hard to do or next to impossible in the case of the ghost prison. Even getting out your in an unknown location with ships that have no navigational data.

@[member="Jack Harkness"] Thank you for your information! I'd be sent to the pit then, thank you for clarifying that I would not receive the death penalty (right?)

Also, really? I'd get a luke good hand? Not a hook or nothing? lol

Lastly, I'm always up for a challenge, and there is a first for everything.

@[member="Triam Akovin"]

Like I said I may not be widely known but I can help possibly I could be arrested somehow as well if you want to where I want my fathers knife back ... because it was confiscated when getting arrested and we could be partners

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
@[member="Triam Akovin"] well I would say everything you did would peek the doctors interests and she would want to kidnap you to turn you into what she is. But yes I would work against you

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] Sure! You'll have to give me your phone number after the Roche Raid is done ;) lol I only get one call :p

@[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"], any scenario you work out I'll work with.

@[member="Barak"] Sure thing. It's likely not going to be tonight as I'm starting pretty late, but soon definitely.

to be honest if this is essentially a prison for lifers I would actually expect the prosthetic to be relatively basic. Luke got what amounted to one of the best prosthetics available. I would expect a prisoner to get something like:
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060313012803/starwars/images/d/d5/Anakin_robo_arm.jpg

but without all the "custom goodies" ie its functional, looks like something a droid would likely have, does not have any strength enhancement etc. basically why waste good credits on a criminal just give them something cheap

Or why spend money at all?

They can function without a hand.

@[member="Triam Akovin"]
If Jack's involved with the trial there'll probably be some wounding going on depending on how you escape. Particularly because you're a cop-killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom