Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic News Network

#CensorshipAcrossTheGalax---

--- I totally agree, though, GNN would be fun ~ make RPs involving news reporters xD "TOP NEWS! Two Sith broke into the Senate today and tore the place apart!"

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
Something like that would really help new people like me, who don't know what is happening throughout the galaxy. And I suppose if that information was made available IC, it would also allow more reactions and plays to be done.

Kenika Karros

K
For anyone interested in broadcasting news, I could probably do signatures. Also, for reference... I have an identical twin sister, and an older brother. WHO KNOWS WHAT they're up to?!

Strangely Adenn, Teroch, Vendir, Drazav and Kallion haven't been on the news. Despite Adenn blowing up stuff, Teroch being a sniper and going all... Sniper on people even Vendir despite being a giant dude who wants to learn more about being a force user and destroy his enemies, Drazav being a tank of a droid and having a gun in his arm and Kallion, he's a clone of a crazy(ish) dude and he wants all the weapons and armor that the other clones left behind... But despite all of that, they still report on a kriffing speeder crash.

Please bring them back so I can read reports about myself (narcissism right there kids) and be glad Adenn, Vendir or Kallion made it on the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom