Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Dominion of Etti IV

Steel Eyes

S
@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

The Sithspawn's grotesque features twiated in confusion as it watched the little jedi thing slide away. He turned and calling on the darkside he raced after the fleeing Jedilet.

"Hold still thing." It called as it's crimson saber burned. "Rawrg want kill you!"

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
"Miarta.... I... Didn't know what else to do... I was scared," she whimpered, hoping she hadn't done something wrong. She had just wanted to help. She panicked when she saw her Master get struck by the blaster bolt, and she had just done the first thing she could think of. She cast her gaze down to the ground. She hoped Josh wouldn't be mad at her for what she had done. She couldn't think of anything better to do, and she wouldn't sit by and wait for someone else to handle things for her when she was right there and capable of at least trying to do something to aid him. She had done the right thing, right?

Daella rushed into the hangar deflecting blasters. She seemed to serve as a shield for others for the moment. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] managed to immobilize the Sith for a moment. Then, the Republic forces attacked the Sith as a group. @[member="Miarta"] and @[member="Yusan Fenn"] both managed to subdue the Sith with their combined efforts.

The battle in space was about the end. Turning to the rest of her comrades, Daella said, “Secure the hangar and prepare to go on the attack.

Finally, the Sith would fall dead thanks to the efforts of @[member="Tallia Farn"], @[member="Miarta"], and others. The Jedi Grandmaster's blue eyes would slowly fade back into their shimmering brown as he fell to his knees, letting out a violent cough as he tried to catch his breath.

"B-Bloody hell I hate doing that..." he managed to explain to Miarta. "But... It's safer then using a lightsaber... There's the potential for it to go past the saber and into you..." he explained, gritting his teeth. His hand reached back to his robes and he pulled it back when he felt something burning.

".... Oh, I've been shot"

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

Talon heard the master's command and began to press the attack. His sabers danced inthe air before him as he avanced into the hanger.

A sith lost an arm as Talon spun his blade and another was unfortunately beheaded as Talon assesed the threat to deem it nessicary.

"They don't make them like they used too." He said as he moved toward the ships.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Moroi peeked over his shoulder and saw the creature, which had a solid two feet on him, tearing after him. Moroi quickly planted one foot, channeling the force in to his feet, and quickly darted off at a new angle and bolstering his speed. This gargantuan creature seemed rather stupid and engaging it head on seemed even more so. He'd let hit beat itself.

"Me no get killed by ugly!"

He wasn't sure if @[member="Rawrg"] knew it was being mocked, he wasn't sure if the thing even knew what the concept of ugly was, but making it dumb and angry was a good accelerator.

Atlas Kane

A
Another bolt got blocked by the steel that was wrapped with a fine mist of light blue. The man looked towards the young Padawan and nodded. ''Even though you were reckless, you did good. For someone who, at least to my eyes, has not much fighting experience you did pretty well against that Sith. Now go check on your master, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.'' The Master said in a calm and friendly tone. He then turned back to the fight, focusing back on the imperial soldiers who were getting either knocked out, by him, or killed, by the others, one by one. Soon the fight would hopefully be over without too many casualties. Afterwards the Jedi would go back to his quarters and meditate.

@Miarta @Joshua DragonsFlame

The Jedi Knight's lightsaber deactivated as the Sith fell to the floor, beheaded. His gaze found that of @[member="Yusan Fenn"], and could only wonder why the Vice Chancellor was even there before he placed his lightsaber on his belt again before he walked to the corner where he had seen his starfighter previously, there was still fighting going on, but he just walked by it all and leapt onto the ledge of his starfighter. The astromech droid was always in there, he never seemed to leave, and then the cockpit was open.

The pre-flight check was on course.

Miarta

Miarta knelt next to her Master. "Are you okay? I t-tried to help you!" She was stuttering due to her fear as she scramble around frantically. Her own blaster injury was still causing an instense amount of pain and she winced as she moved her arm wrong, causing the muscle to twist painfully beneath the would, irritating it further and tearing the scorched flesh even more. "Don't sit there and joke about it! Who's going to teach me if you get hurt?" She was genuinely worried about her Master. He had become her only friend and she didn't want to see him hurt. She ignored the pain in her arm, helping Josh back to his feet.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Yinch continued to hop and spin. His little Green blade swung in a deadly tornado of light. The sith troops began to retreat as the group moved to retake the hanger. It was said to have to take life and Yinch's sensitive mind felt each one.

Yusan blocked a bolt from hitting the padawan that was kneeling on the floor worrying about her master, i mean, after all she did pose a pretty easy target. "Can you two hurry it up,m its not my fault that youre a massive target." He blocked another from hitting the two who just sat there, @[member="Miarta"] and @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] could hurry it up as he had more to do than guard the hanger's largest target, a Sith pureblood and Jedi Grandmaster.

Tallia walked back to where Josh and who she now presumed to be his new padawan were. "Good, your not dead." She smirked. "Not that I haven't seen you survive worse." She looked across the deck. The team of Jedi were just cleaning up the last of the trash in the hanger. She noticed her starfighter docked a ways away, and felt the ship shake violently from enemy flack. It made her remember the battle as a whole, and prompted her to get in her ship and take the fight to space.

"I'm heading out now that I can pull a ship out of here. Would you and your padawan care to join me?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Miarta"]

Iella kept an eye on the scanners as they began their run. All fighters in position, "Fire at will".

As her group approached the bridge, the lasers from the Imp ship came thick. With deft skill all pilots maneuvered to avoid being hit, Iella fired on the forward turrets taking them the right side guns before they where in range to target the bridge. On approach, her systems locked on target and she fired a volley of torpedoes on the bridge. From the five ETAs in her group, all opened fire and the bridge erupted into flames.

As the fighters flew over the bridge, Iella turned the ship up in a steep ascent, "Regroup behind me, we will target the bridge from the top". It would take more then one pass to take out the bridge entirely.

Steel Eyes

S
@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

"ME HANDSOOOOOMMMMMMME!" The sith screamed as it raced for Moroi.

The Graugs big heavy feet pounded along the corridor and nearly deposited him on the deck as Moroi changed directions.

"YOU UGLY HUMAN GIRL!" it yelled as it slashed the ceiling in anger.

He stuck his tongue out at @[member="Tallia Farn"] and chuckled as he got up. "Oh, I'll be fine" he said, smiling. "I'm just happy to see you and Miarta are alright" he said. At her offer, he gave a nod.

"I suppose we could" he said. "I'm sure Master Apparine can handle any remaining Imperials from here" he added.

He looked over at @[member="Miarta"] and gave a comforting smile to his Padawan. "Don't be afraid, young one" he said. "Relax, breathe. Fear leads to the dark side. Come with us, maybe a walk will do you some good" he said calmly, reassuringly.

Miarta

Miarta glanced at her Master. If he chose to go then she would follow him. She would not let a minor injury hinder her. WHile she was kneeling she tore a strip of fabric from the hem of her robes, wrapping it around her injured arm. It wasn't bleeding heavily due to the main injury being cauterized, but the small tears from continued use of her arm were letting out a small trickle of blood. She tied the small strip so it wouldn't come off before standing and turning to Josh once again. "O-okay."

The Jedi Knight's starfighter's repulsors started to push up from the floor once the pre-flight check was done, and then the repulsors from behind the ship propelled the ship forwards and he was already exiting through the energy field that kept the oxygen inside of the hangar bay.

Once outside of the ship, the astromech droid started to give him the sensor readings and telling of how there was already a squadron performing strafing runs upon one of the ships, and he was already hitting the boosts so that he was catching up to them as they moved upwards. It was @Iella E`ron squadron, and when he spoke through the communications array, he said, "who is leading this squadron?" As he brought his ship alongside them just before the arc started to go down.

His ship's weapons were primed, and it was time to attack.

Because of @[member="Iella E'ron"]’s actions, the Imperial ships began to crumble in space.

Daella told those in the hangar, “Board a dropship. We’re heading planetside.

A fortified skyscraper had been identified on Etti IV. It was full of Sith and soldiers. The Republic was set to secure Etti IV.

Josh stopped Miarta a moment. He nodded at @[member="Tallia Farn"] to wait a second as he saw the arm.

"Stop" he said, and quickly began focusing his energy onto the wound, like Rianna had showed him....

Taking a breath, he watched as the wound closed up. "There" he said. "NOW we can go"

He kept walking along with @[member="Tallia Farn"] and @[member="Miarta"].

Yusan moved into the first dropship he did, the closest to @[member="Miarta"], @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], and @[member="Daella Apparine"]. "Come on Jedi, we got a meeting with the Sith." He moved to a seat and strapped in tight, his hand already having shut off his saber and placing it on his side. He waited for the shuttle to begin its descent, whether the other three entered or @[member="Hayato"] whom he had lost in the fighting, it would be waiting until it was full anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom