Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reporting for Duty, Sir.

Stands at Ease. "Oh, Hi there. So I seem to be here now..So I'll TRY to make this as quick as possible-

Hi, my real name is of no importance, as many of you will probably learn it over the time it takes to get to know me. So I'll just go by my characters' name for now. I'm Valk.' I'm a rather experienced roleplayer that hails from the land of Steam chat roleplays and Garrysmod Clockwork RP. I specialize in military roleplay and have recently made a hobby out of being the gamemaster for a group/individual roleplay of a group of Republic soldiers taking on a number of different campaigns. After a solid four years of roleplaying through Steam and Garrysmod, I've somewhat grown tired of it. Thus, I am here on some forum, taking a shot in the dark at this kind of roleplay.

Saying that, I also have a few questions for whoever is out there in the light..Such as the factions. Obviously I'm a fan of the Republic, and their military history and lore. If anyone can help explain some things to me about how to join and what not. And how to drop right into the roleplay. I'd explain the details of my first character but I assume that is a story for another time and place. Thanks!"

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Valkren Calderon"]

Greattttt another Pubbie, not like we have enough of you guys around already. Lol nah I'm just kidding it's great to see a new member of Chaos. Nice to see someone else who is a strictly military roleplayer. Though there are other factions more worthy of a good soldiers talents.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
Yay for more military Pubs!

All you have to do is go here, click the 'join faction' button, and you'll be approved for membership shortly! After that, I'd suggest looking at the Republic's military forum. There has been some activity today and it looks like the ground forces are trying to organize some squads and platoons.

Look forward to providing you air support in the near future. :)

Welcome to the site. As for there groups out there beside the Rep. There the silver Jedi order we arent all force users and have a small military started there is also some Impericals groups out there also. If you go to the mape you see all the major groups out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom