Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Repairs and Reinstruction

Taji Nelson

T
Taji walked through what used to be a "Death Star" prototype that he had found a week ago. The place was most certainly not somewhere he would invite guests yet. Wires hang from ceilings and light fixtures sparked with energy as they needed to be replaced. The space station needed repairs... no. It needed an overhaul if it was ever to be considered suitable for his long term plans. One thing was for certain though. Jedi, Sith, Empire, whoever. No one was getting this ship from him. Why? Because if records he looked up were true, the Deathstar had been a pain for whoever in the past to get rid of. Thus, Taji wasn't going to deal with being the cause of such crap. Going to the Hangar which thankfully was in tact, he looked at his Lion. He was going to need more ships than the Lion to help the Thieves Guild in the Future when they got more members. He sighed and made his way to the Lab of the place which also doubled as the command center of the Life Star as he had taken to calling his space station.

"It needs a lot of work, but soon I'll call it a home." said Taji. All in all the place needed a ton of repairs.

The transport she rode on alerted her of their soon arrival to the hidden home of Taji Nelson. Allyson knew nothing of the man except the fact that he was selling to the Alliance. The bargain for weapons was specialized teaching that the Corellian was only able to do. She was uncomfortable, the trading for education, especially the skill set she was capable of teaching. Mechu Deru was a force power that was rooted in the dark side. At least with her alignment in the light, it helps keep her rooted from diving deeper into the power.

As the shuttle went through the landing sequence, Allyson gathered her things. She had been impressed by the sight of the ship. Remembering stories of the death star, she wondered if the make and model were similar to the original plans. Seeing that this weapon and armorsmith lived in a death star made her concerned about the background for this man. Either way, she was going to keep an open mind. He was helping fund the Alliance army. Heading down the ramp, Allyson slung her pack slung over her shoulder. The Corellian blood stripes showing her heritage and military record, she waited for Taji to greet her.

“Hey, Allyson Locke. Nice to meet you.”

Taji Nelson

T
"Hello. I am Taji Nelson." said Taji as he looked at her for a moment. He had a smile on his face as he looked at her. He was a young man of 17 years old actually, not a fully grown man. "So what do you think of my home?" asked Taji. "I admit, it's a Fixer Upper." Taji then looked at her for a moment and pulled out a box and offered it to her. "Inside here is the latest gift I have made for the Alliance as part of our arrangement." Inside the box was a set of what appeared to be Escrima Sticks should she look at it. They were made out of Prhik, and Cortosis, but appeared to be high tech. "These are a non lethal weapon I designed for use by the Alliance."

Taji looked at her for a moment. He then asked her. "So which Force Power would you be willing to teach me first?" He had a lot he wanted to learn about the Force so he could hold his own against anyone who tried to take his home from him. "Also, this place has recently been discovered by me, the weapons and defense systems are inoperable, and I'm not going to make it as much of a doomsday weapon as the Deathstar was. I don't roll like that."

Taji sighed. "I've got a lot of inventions I'm working on." He said, as he looked at her. He then asked her. "Would you like a weapon for yourself that is more advanced than a Lightsaber? I've got one I've mass produced, but no one has wanted them so far."

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom