Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reneé Denois

2hprc5j.jpg
25rov8z.jpg
27wukvr.jpg
NAME - Reneé "Nee" Denois
FACTION -
RANK -
SPECIES - Sorrusian
AGE - 24
SEX - Female
HEIGHT - 5' 11"
WEIGHT - 140 pounds
EYES - Usually Sea Green
HAIR - Raven/Blonde
SKIN - Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE - Certainly not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS

...pain means nothing...
I have an incredibly high pain threshhold. It far surpasses most sentients', as far as I know. But you learn to keep your mouth shut and simply deal with it when your life depends on it. Amazing what you can endure when you want to live.

...between a rock and a hard place...
I am Sorrusian...my people are a near-human race that evolved on the planet Sorrus. Our skeletons are uniquely elastic and compressible. I can compress myself through spaces most others cannot, and it also lends itself to a most fascinating degree of flexibility. Useful trick in more ways than one.

...if it's got a trigger, baby, I can use it...
I learned to shoot as soon as I could hold a blaster up, and it's gone on from there. From blasters to rifles and everything in between, I've used it. And I'm a damn good shot, too.

STRENGTH/WEAKNESS

...things that I just can't forget...
I have an eidetic memory...I quite literally cannot forget a face, an encounter, a place. Ridiculously useful as an agent. Painful because time cannot mend the pain of what I can recall down to the smallest detail.

WEAKNESSES

...you cannot speak ill of my family...
I will dissect you first and kill you later, if at all...my family is sacrosanct and is not to be defamed in any way. Granted, none of them are living to take offense, but I am. And believe me, I will.

...a heart? oh hell no...
I. Don't. Have. One. I just don't. Broke it years ago. Not bothering to fix it. It's not worth the trouble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE

Standing 5' 11" in bare feet, 'Nee possesses a lithe figure that remains in top condition through a strenuous workout regimen. Naturally raven-haired, she often dyes her hair blonde simply to amuse herself, but has also been known to alter her appearance to suit the mission at hand.

Most often clad in cargo pants, a white, button-down shirt, and calf-high black boots, her locks are normally kept trimmed into a bob. If longer, they are always pinned back neatly, and regardless of length, they are never mussed or tumbled, save for when she sleeps. She takes great pains to maintain an appropriate and professional facade at all times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIOGRAPHY

...Agent Reneé Denois, code clearance 42HDc-Sf42. Begin recording....

Upon the destruction of the original recordings submitted with my induction paperwork, I've been asked to recount my history up until I signed on with the agency for official purposes.

I was born on Sorrus just over twenty four years ago, to Brysh and Gaia Denois. Both were native Sorrusians - my father Brysh was a General in the Sorrusian Army, and my mother Gaia was the Junior Senator under Senator Qual Adis. I was the oldest of four sisters - Issa was second at 22, Rila third at 21, and Nera was the baby of the family at just 16. The summer I turned 10, an explosion leveled our home on the outskirts of Yinn La Hi, killing both of my parents, my three sisters, and leaving me clinging to life but completely blind. Shards of glass from a mirror had destroyed my eyes, and necessitated their replacement with cybernetics.

As per the directions set forth by my parents in their wills, I was sent to the military academy my father had attended after the traditional grieving period was over. I graduate early at the age of 17, and proceeded directly into a career with Sorrusian Intelligence. That, however, came to an end just over one year ago. As is the way of a secretive agency, when those in charge make crucial mistakes, it is those beneath them that pay the greatest price. I was, as the saying goes, hung out to dry by my superiors, simply because I had the least amount of seniority among active agents at the time.

They also stipulated that I could not remain on Sorrus any longer. In addition to being burned, I was exiled from my homeworld and can not return upon penalty of death. So for this last year, I've been a freelancer, signing on with whoever can afford my fee while I look for something more permanent. Something I can believe in. With any luck, I'll find it soon.

THREAD TRACKER
Total: 0 | Completed: 0

Training Threads

Teaching Threads

Faction Threads

Duel Threads

Development Threads

Miscellaneous Threads

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Reneé Denois"],

Well crafted character sheet, and I do like your font choice as well :p

[member="Orus Korso"],

It's pretty simple, a text editor using custom font in image editing software like GIMP 2 or Photoshop on transparent background, I can give you a quick lesson in PM's how to do them if you want.

[member="Orus Korso"] - Thank you ^_^ and HK is right...I happen to use paint.net for all of my image/text work - it's a free download, too ^_^

[member="Logan of Little Coruscant"] - Why thank you :D

[member="HK-36"] - Thank you, Oh Shiny One ^_^

[member="Evest Neel"] - *grins* You look...familiar, Mister Neel...

[member="Reneé Denois"],

Sadly, he doesn't mean that kind of "Glaze"

Anyways, Nice character. Never really liked the sight of Aeon Flux, but it fits the character better than the others that I have seen use the playby. Good job.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Reneé Denois"],

Oh indeed, I have no player kills through all this time because my opponents swoon before my charms sooner than they do before my sword,

Even with the whole no facial expressions, speech in monotone, and being a space eunuch thing.

[member="Reneé Denois"], Too late now.

Your welcome. If you need anymore I can probably find some for you. ;)

[member="HK-36"], I don't expect much less from a droid that somehow has a Sex-drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom