Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rendezvous at Varykino (Danger)

CS3FUG8.png

He appreciated her reaction, though many might claim otherwise the Dark Lord held a deep fondness for His people and their culture. He would have not gone to such lengths to preserve it as He had done, even when some of His own kind bristled at being so tightly bound under His authority. They had been opportunists and cowards, feigning fidelity while wringing their hands in secret; loathing the power that He and His family had over them. He found them to be repugnant, not even considered Epicanthix, and He would mete upon them the most cruelest fate when their time came at last.

"For now, I have sojourned my people on both the Malsheem and on Dromund Kaas. They have acclimated well to Dromund Kaas, for it's temperance is much like our homeworld's. My kind takes to new environments quickly, Danger, we adapt with ease. Already my people thrive, though we all know in our hearts that it is not to be permanent. I have been working on a new home for our people, one fashioned for them as a paradise. When the time comes, I will lead them to this promised land. Until then, they must do what they must to carry on our legacy."

Carnifex continued to eat for a few moments, allowing the moment to grow between them. "I should extend an invitation to Dromund Kaas as well, so you may see the fruits of our labor. I have gone to great lengths to restore the Sith Holy Worlds to functional order, although our enemies would see us uprooted at any cost. Already, I have had to fend off their marauders and saboteurs. It is work I am well suited for, for I harbor no hesitation or mercy in my heart for those who raise a hand against me. My fleets roam the Stygian Caldera, monitoring for signs of treachery. It should be safer now for Arceneau Trade to move through the nebula."

His countenance darkened for a brief moment, "I sense that we will require such cherished trade in the future, the enemies of the Sith are constantly moving; plotting and planning. We must always stay one step ahead or find a blade in our hearts, but we will prevail."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom