Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing/Remodeling the Bounty Board

I have the urge to get rid of the bounty board or merge it with auctions.

Reasoning: It stirs the most drama with many of the members, most people just go into the bounty board and emulate an IC reason when most of it stems from OOC.

Resolution:

Option 1: Get rid of it, there have been maybe 8 threads in the bounty board since July - IE: no one is going to miss it.

Option 2: Merge it with the Auction Board and force all bounties to have an IC thread that they were involved in which is cause for the bounty. The following threads would be accepted as “IC evidence”

• Information exchange between two PCs, one which has evidence (thread would be posted as well) of the bounties actions causing for the bounty

• The PC making the bounty having been involved in the situation that caused the bounty
All in all there has to be evidence of the PC making the bounty to have gotten information from another PC (not written by the same writer) or by being involved.

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

I really like option 2. Merging with auctions makes sense to me: I always prefer to combine weak forums into a few strong ones. A template amendment to require IC evidence is good from my perspective. I don't see this proposal fixing everything that's wrong with the bounty board, but I do think it'll help.

[member="Reshmar"] [member="Jorus Merrill"]

I feel they add to those who wanna be hunters and the political game. Most bounties that were legit were on a political basis and it sounds fun and interesting. Especially when done right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom