Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove all the Fonts from the Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple as that, because apparently some people can't read the fonts and clearly we should only ever use the default font instead of a font that we enjoy or like the look of; so lets remove all the fonts because not everyone can read the other fonts or it gives them a headache.​

6v8rt.gif

Ronan Nakasla

R
The snark is strong with this one.
You know what else is strong?

COMIC SAAAANS!!!!

In serious though, I like my Georgia and Courier New fonts. Don't take away the shinies ;~;

Why not [member="Corey's OOC"]?

Let's get ride of all the fonts, size, colors, smilies, centering and align right.

Let's remove any kind of creativity when it comes to writing a post so we might as well throw in bolding, italics, underling and the strike through option.

Hell lets even remove the indent option, hyperlinks, images and coding options as well.

Because I'm sure those give someone on the site a headache as well or it makes it so they can't read a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom