Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remember the Fire - Order of the Righteous Flame Recruitment

Eternalfire-0_zpsw4xqmqcn.png
..:: Order of the Righteous Flame ::..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Remember the fire. You must pass
Through it alone to be forged anew.
Look! Look upon the Light so you
May lead others here through the darkness,
Blade of the Faith!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the Order of the Righteous Flame?

A militaristic monastic order dedicated to bringing order and stability to the galaxy. The Order of the Righteous Flame views themselves as being the guardians of the galaxy who must rise to defend those who can not defend themselves. While they seek to bring to heel Force Users, make no mistake; they are an army unto themselves, well equipped and trained.

Established as a means to defend the denizens of the Galaxy from Force Users, they call the planet Feenix their home, having established their own Temple upon the world. The Order is one in which those who join are sworn to dedicate themselves to ensuring that Order is returned to the Galaxy.

What is it we desire to accomplish?

• The establishment of safe havens to protect the denizens of the galaxy and those that have been harmed or taken advantage of by Force Users.

• The establishment of a neutrally aligned dominion of space dedicated to protecting the denizens of the galaxy from Force Users.

• The establishment of a repository for the sole purpose of securing and locking away dangerous relics and artifacts of a Force based nature to ensure the safety of the Galaxy.

• Establish temples and fortresses of the Order across the Galaxy to provide logistical support and humanitarian aid for those in need.

• The destruction of the Sith Order and the Jedi Order...
    ​The eventual Reunification of the Jedi Sects into a Singular Order...

• The destruction of the Force...
    ​When and only when all other courses of action have failed and all other options have been expended

Why would I want to join?

Why wouldn't you? Yes the biggest draw of Star Wars is the Force Users, the Jedi and the Sith and all those little splinter factions in between. Yet where does that leave everyone else in the grand scale? You've those whom aren't Force Users often relegated to the background as their work in a conflict is over shadowed by the 'nearly infinite cosmic power' beings.

The Order of the Righteous Flame seeks to change this by providing those whom are either tired of playing the Force User, or whom want something new, can come and enjoy themselves. Likewise the Order is a faction that is meant to prove that you can have just as much fun liberating a galaxy without the Force.

What about Force Users?

As noted, I understand that the Force is what gives Star Wars its edge. The Force is to Star Wars what the Enterprise is to Star Trek. Its the big hook, the focal point of the story telling; and yet it is also one that eclipses everything and overshadows the myriad of opportunities and stories that are waiting within its shadow.

I have played Force Users, and I still do play Force Users; yet at the same time, I can easily see the potential that the Non-Force User character has, and to this end, the Order of the Righteous Flame remains as one of the few (if not only) Faction that is Non-Force User centric.

This is not to say that we would shun interactions with Force Users; it is to say that for the sake of the core ideals and idea of the faction, it must remain focused upon the Non-Force User. There are a myriad of factions that integrate Force Users and do a marvelous job at doing so, and I respect them.

Where can I learn more?
You need only ask and you shall receive.
Or you may bring your comments, questions, and concerns below and I shall endeavor to reply to them as quickly as possible to your satisfaction.

With the Summer Heat rising, the Order of the Righteous Flame seeks to catch as a wildfire.
If you have questions, comments or concerns.
Following the links in the original post, or make them known below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom