Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Relus Orbital Shipyards | Beshqek System

Status
Not open for further replies.

90027cd046d980777416c5a3c3534065.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Shipyards Name: Relus Drive Yards
  • Classification: Orbital Ring Shipyards
  • Affiliation:
  • Population: Heavily Staffed
  • Accessibility: Despite an Orbital Ring Shipyard in orbit of Relus , the Relus Drive Yard’s location remains a highly classified secret as even despite it’s large size , it remains largely hidden from the prying eyes of the Galactic Alliance and other Organizations due to it being located within the Long-Forgotten World of Relus. In addition , access to the Shipyard is highly restricted to only certified employees and High-Ranking Officials of both the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek and the Sularen Association.
  • Description: Assembled in orbit with the disassembled portions of the ground-based Shipyards of Byss , the Relus Drive Yards is a collection of Deep-Docks and Space Stations both large and small utilized primarily by the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek and the Sularen Association for their Militarization Efforts as well as being an instrumental part of the Beshqek System’s Military-Industrial Complex.
OPERATIONS INFORMATION
  • Production: From Cruisers to Star Dreadnoughts
  • Specialty: Starships
  • Output:
    • Cruisers | ~ 6 Months
    • Star Destroyers | ~ 10 Months
    • Small Battlecruisers[2-3km] | ~ 12 Months
    • Large Battlecruisers[3-5km] | ~ 16 Months
    • Star Dreadnoughts | ~ 24 Months
  • Market: Closed Market
    • Primarily produces ships only for the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek and the Shadow Triumvirate
POINTS OF INTEREST

Primary Spaceports
| Areas within the Shipyards primarily utilized to accommodate Civilian Vessels.
RDY Security Headquarters | Area of the Shipyard where the Operations of RDY Security are managed
Residential Space Stations | Area where all Employees of the Relus Drive Yards are housed.
RDY Supply Stations | Areas within the Shipyards where all Starship building Materials and Shipyard Maintenance Materials are shipped weekly to ensure the Shipyard runs at 100% Efficiency at all times.
SularenCo Construction Yards | Portion of the Shipyards utilized by SularenCO to produce vessels for the Shadow Triumvirate
Relus-Orkins Engineering Construction Yards | Portion of the Shipyards utilized by Relus-Orkins Engineering to produce Vessels for the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek

SECURITY
Maximum |
Given the Importance of the Relus Drive Yards to both the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek and the Shadow Triumvirate , the Relus Drive Yards are heavily defended with many resources being allocated to it’s protection to ensure that the Relus Drive Yards can still produce Vessels at the same rate without any interruption from outside factors.

Shipyard Naval Defense Task Force [Task Force Resh]

Interior Shipyard Security [Task Force 101]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Upon his ascension as Lord-Imperator of Byss , Marlon Sularen began utilizing his position as the Ruler of Byss as a means to create his own powerbase in the Deep Core in order to restore his former influence and to advance his long-term goal of overthrowing the Alliance and establishing Dominion over the entirety of the Core and Deep Core. As part of such a plan , Sularen moved forth to consolidate his hold on Byss and further militarize the planet to ensure his plans could not be disrupted by the Galactic Alliance itself.

Thus work on a shipyard capable of supporting this ambitious Militarization plan dubbed the Relus Drive Yards in which Sularen envisioned to be capable of rivaling the Kuat Drive Yards themselves. Within months of the construction project however , Sularen came across a shortage of Resources leaving only ½ of the Shipyard completed and operational and despite the delay , the Shipyard was able to produce a considerably large Fleet that was critical to the Defense of Byss when the Planet was invaded by the Eternal Empire in Late 863 ABY.

By Early 864 ABY , Sularen’s Material Shortage was resolved and thus work on the Shipyard continued and was accelerated to ensure it’s completion before the end of 864 ABY as Sularen’s Administration entered at odds with the Alliance Government after his so-called Illegal Seizure of the Xa Fel Drive Yards. Now , ¾ of the Relus Drive Yards have been completed and the Drive Yards have begun producing vessels for both the Constitutional Authority of Beshqek and the Shadow Triumvirate at an alarming rate , with the Alliance still unaware of the operations of the Relus Drive Yards and it’s importance to Sularen’s Government.

Last edited:
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Please obtain/link permissions for the following ships.

Thanks

Do you have a canon link for the shipyards / a factory link for the shipyards - I've been searching for some information on them because its stated in the rules:​

Location Creation Rules [x]
  • Space Station, Shipyard, & Starship Locations submitted to the Codex must use an approved Factory submission or a canon model, without significant technical modification.​

According to the Wookie there's just a stub for the planet and while you've mentioned it in your planetary expansion - because of the above stated rules it would need to be either a canon model or a submitted factory entity. I'm going to keep researching but from what I've seen I haven't found any canonical evidence for it. Tagging the admin as well to see if she knows anything or can correct me and my thought process.​

I'm letting you know this so that you know that your submission isn't forgotten - I've just been noodling and trying to figure this part out. As of now with the information or lack there of - I suggest making the submission in the factory for the Shipyard. Also a note that concerned me in the wording was the fact that the shipyard - which from the image orbits the planet - is unknown to the governing body that controls the hex? How is that done? A thought for when you submit the orbital shipyard.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom