Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Relics of the Past | OOC Thread

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

200.jpg

RELICS OF THE PAST

Starting May 10th

THE MAN, THE LEGEND

Centuries ago, one man had risen to prominence in the Core. Acting as a safeguard for the Empire whilst trying to make it better, Moff Kraig Haskler led the Corellian Sector for more than a decade. He amassed immense armies and garnered loyalties from across the galaxy.
Nothing that would be relevant 850 years later, right?

He established his family as one of the rulers of Anaxes, thus creating the noble House Haskler of Anaxes. But he was also a man of duty, and when Grand Admiral Thrawn summoned the Imperials to war against the New Republic, he left his son, his wife and his belongings behind, and joined Thrawn's Confederacy. He would wage war against the Republic, his immense skills and assets proving useful as ever. And when Thrawn was murdered above Bilbringi, Kraig Haskler went missing.
Nothing that would be relevant 850 years later, right?

He left behind protected planets, that had grown in strength, able to defend themselves from the many threats the galaxy harboured. Moreover, he left behind a family and his legacy would be celebrated for the next centuries. Among the relics, a mysterious key fell into the hands of the heir to House Haskler a dozen years later. While it was useless at the moment, it was rumoured the key would reveal vital information, that would shape Anaxes's fate, for better or worse.
Wait... This is relevant, even 850 years later.

The time has come. Julius Haskler Julius Haskler 's key has unlocked itself: heading to Nirauan, the Anaxsi follows the clear orders this key gives him. With him, the full power of the House comes to Nirauan, determined to explore the buried Tormentor and claim it for Anaxes.
addkebt.png

PARTICIPANTS

Last edited:
This could be interesting to write, but what would be your IC justification? I mean, I'm always open for new writers to join in, but participating in this thread would mean your char has very specific reasons to come to Nirauan (capital of the NIO, needless to say)

I fear you misunderstood the goal of the thread. We're just fleshing out HHA's background by retrieving a warship and resurrecting a past leader. Claiming the title of Head of State would be a little out of place in there... But I'm always down for some political stuff about the legacy of the Empire, so rest assured we can write something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom