Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Relaxing on D'Qar, hopefully.

It was another evening, on another planet, after another mission.
Nothing special was planned for this evening and later night.
Krin'nusissh would drink her fill at a run-down bar located somewhere on the grassy outskirts, away from the eyes of unwanted attention.
it was warm and humid, the air stale and dry, and the bar filled with the kinds of people you met once or twice before under those same un-easy circumstances.
However, she liked it. the aroma reminded her of home--as bad as it were.
the patrons eyes were trained not to stare at her alluring figure, since each of them have already received a few broken ribs from confrontation with Krin.
She was proud to be a twi'lek, but sometimes her appearance was a major hindrance, especially when trying to camouflage herself into the crowds.
Sipping from the dirty mug she released a grunt, leaning back into the chair and lets her eyelids shut.
finally, some quiet.

Dash gillian

D
Dash walked in to the hole in the wall bar sure it wasn't the fanciest but it would do he wanted a drink something to make him forget. All the problems he had while he waited for his equipment to be repaired from his last job that train took its toll and he hated it but he sat down hoping to drink that hatred away. Looking around the bar the only person of note was a twi-lek who looked like she wanted to be left alone so he would do just that ordering himself a drink he said there quietly relaxing waiting for something to happen.

The twi'lek would stretch lightly, focusing her gaze upon the newcomer---its rare to see those in these parts. everyone who knew of this bar was either very crooked, or a criminal. no in between. only reason she knew it existed is she had a few missions in the past around that same location. she smiles and flings a coin at the barkeeper.
"The newcomers on me."
she said and went back to her drink.

Dash gillian

D
Dash smiled "thanks for the drink why don't you stay or do you like sitting by yourself looking bored and grumpy" he said with a smirk. Looking at her he figured worst case scenario she would blow him off and go sit back down by her lonesome. Seeing how some of the patrons where looking at him he figured it was a bad call trying to socialize with the twi'lek but he didn't care.

Tossing a coin down of his own "her next one is on me whether she likes it or not and I will take some corellian whiskey if you have any" he said waiting for her response in either case.

I would giggle, eyeing my drink as i twirl the water inside it and smile. "I have enough days on the job to warrent myself such a face." she would look at the man and fiddle with her fresh mug "Its rare to see a human around these parts. most of you are either dead or in better bars." she said, giggling as the barman didnt look happy at her comment about his bar.

Dash gillian

D
He chuckled at her joke "in my experience the best company is in bars like these" he said as the bartender gave him a pleased look. Dash nodded at him then looked back at her " I imagine you do have enough experience In your job to Warrent such a face especially with how everyone acts around you" he said he liked bars like this they had character and tended to have work for him or atleast interesting people. " My names dash what may I call you" dash asked hoping to get her to lighten up a bit.

"My name by birthright, is Krin'nusissh. but since humans find it difficult to comprehend, you may call me Krin." She replied, pausing for a moment to drink as she proceeds "Nice to meet someone who isnt a half-witted idiot around these parts. quite refreshing in fact." she smiled softly.

Dash gillian

D
He sat there for a second trying to pronounce her full name in his head "Well krin'nusissh nice to meet you" he said saying her name properly the first time. Taking a sip of his drink "I'll take that as a compliment" he said unsure if that is one looking around" although it is nice to meet a friendly face around here that can give me some pleasant company" taking another sip of his drink tossing two more coins on the bar "one more for each of us" he said.

"I'll skip that, bartender. Anymore alcohol in my system will cause me to wake up with unwanted attention." She said and waved the bartender away, putting some coin on the table and heading out of the bar. A few moments of walking until she reaches her ship, and proceeds to fly off back into space.

((Afraid for now I have a different character to focus on. don't take it personally---this post exists due to the rules and not my needs, and so i shall "close" it.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom