Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relaxing Gone Bad

As he wondered what happened, the Anzat sitting down on a rock to contemplate his thoughts, he had a bleeping sound. The dark-sider then went to his ship in order to track the location of the signal, and he found that it was relatively close. Krayzen then continued to walk, and after some minutes, he arrived at a location.

When he had arrived at the location, the -hopefully- future Sith Lord so what had occurred, and wondered to himself what was happening to him.

He then so a couple of logs, and when he so a couple of logs, the dark-sider of began to study them.

"Captain Logs​
On The Ship, the Resolute
"One Sith forces have repeatedly suffered a loss after loss. The Republic continues to become stronger, and we are continuing to see the One Sith fall; Skirmishes, and raids have depleted a lot of our fuel reserves, and we cannot use them to be able to fund the once powerful One Sith war machine. I remember someone once planning on building a battlecruiser, and analysis from most of the factions have agreed it would have been able to help the One Sith immensely in terms of a defensive mindset. He however is to busy being preoccupied in fighting in the battlefield, and the once powerful "Iron War" Project is in tatters. I expect to die soon, fighting for the One Sith, but I want anyone to hear this to remember one thing; we have lost. We are merely waiting for the time where we will fully be killed.

Sincerely, Malos Kas
One Sith Captain"

Krayzen then thought about it; he knew that the only true battlecruiser the One Sith had was maybe the Dark Blade Dreadnought, or the Immortal Class Dreadnought, each with its own considerable defenses.moderate defenses. It did not have any true battlecrusierd. Krayzen felt guilty on what had occurred. As he thought about what he believed was his mistake, the Sith Knight felt a light sided presence. A Jedi had been able to track him down, and now they would fight.

The fought, and fought during the duel, and as he fought, he became exhausted, and that made him slipper. In the last moments of the duel, the Jedi attacked, sending an attack toward him. Krayzen then turned around at 180 degrees, going to his opponent's flank to end the killing blow. Krayzen was also exposed, and they stabbed each other, killing each other at that instance. When he died, Krayzen instantly walk up, and went to the bathroom.

As he entered the bathroom, he opened the tap, and started washing his hands, and continued washing his hands, and his face. "What the kriff did I just experience. " Krayzen stated. He then noticed that his hands started shaking, moving at a slower pace than usual. What the hell did I just dream about; Why did I just dream about that!

The Anzat then spent the next thirty minutes thinking about what to do, and quickly determined that he had to do something important. He then turned on his encrypted comm channel, talking to one of the reasearches on Coruscant.

"Sir? I am surprised to see you this late at night."

"I don't care. Contact the head scientist for me. We need to discuss details. Also have him prepare for my arrival. I want us to start working on a design immediately."

ENDING PART 1

A Few Hours Later
"Move in defensive formation. Prepare to head to Coruscant." Krayzen stated to the capital of his fleet. After that, the fleet jumped to hyperspace in synchronization, having done that many times. Their actions were now being synchonrized much more effectively, and they could perform actions much more cooperatively.

Soon, the fleet arrived in Coruscant, and the Sith Knight, and One Sith designer continued to see the fleet in a defensive formation. "My Lord, we have arrived in Coruscant; per procedure, transferring IFF tags, and transponders to the main defensive fleet. "

"Excellent. Have [member="Isamu Baelor"] be aware that I am at Coruscant." Krayzen ordered.

"One more thing prepare a shuttle for me."

A shuttle was quickly prepared, and Krayzen then began to check -like he usually did- what armaments he had.

Sil 50 sonic pistol- check

lightsaber- check

SK2 Ripper- check

FGW-5 Flechette Pistol, check

"Excellent; captain, work in tandom with the defensive fleet that guards Coruscant. You are under their command until I return, or until I tell you that I am not in return. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir."

"Very good." Krayzen stated, as he went to the hangar of the ship.

Krayzen then went to the hangar of his ship, and as he went to the hangar, like usual, he so two of his soldiers guarding the shuttle.

"My Lord, per your orders, the shuttle is ready. We are ready to transport you to Coruscant. The scientists have also notified us that preparations have been made for your arrival my Lord."

"Excellent."

After his reply, he Anzat moved in, entering the exit hatch of the vehicle. The ship's hangar opened, and the pilot got out of the shuttle, and went to Coruscant.

"Descending upon Coruscant's gravity well."

Can you at least hurry up please! Krayzen thought. For the first time, when arriving to this meetings, he was agitated, wanting to get arrive there as soon as possible.

The Anzat cracked his knuckles, and as he cracked his knackles, the ship was able to reach the place where it usually landed.

"Sir, our iff tags, and transponders have been transferred to the AA control."

Krayzen nodded, not caring about responding. Fortunately, his visual expression didn't really reveal much about his opinion, as there wasn't anything to go with considering he had his personal armor on.

Soon, the exit hatch opened, and Krayzen so some of his soldiers.

"Once again, welcome back to Coruscant my Lord. The speeder is ready."

"Thank you once again."

Krayzen then went to his speeder, and pushed the thruttle forward, smoke coming out of the air. He made sure for the speeder to as fast as it could. Fortunately, the road to the building was linear, so he wouldn't need to perform manuevers or anything along those lines.

Krayzen examined the infastructure after the post civil war on Coruscant. The dark-sider knew that the economy had not really been affected. For millenia, Coruscant had suffered attack, after attack, and it had bounced back to continue remaining the most important planet in galactic history, a planet where every major power in the galaxy's history had stepped foot on, conquered, declared their capital, or laid it to waste.

After a few minutes, he was able to arrive at the building, and got off. Krayzen then so the Muun head designer, and entered the building, nodding at both of them.

It was good to be back.

Krayzen then entered to the building, and so more equipment than the last time he was here. Considering he made visits frequently, it seemed that his program was making progress, well evidenced by the fact that he was getting more funding from it.

"Thank you for meeting me here. I understand that some of you are being kept late, so if you want, you can leave."

He waited for a few moments before anyone left; none of them did.

"Another important thing I would like to state is that I am taking over this design. All of you have enjoyed in dependency creating designs with me, but this design is different, and I want to directly lead this project. " Krayzen stated.

"Any objections."

All of them moved sideways, signifying a no.

"Excellent; let us begin."

"Alright... let us see here." Krayzen stated, looking at a 3D model of a space station that was bare bones.

"We will need a good powerful hull; I don't imagine this station can have a weak hull. Let's see what options we have. "

A datapad then began giving in brief statements on the hull of the space station.

"Titanium; a metal that is famous for its high strength, but low density. It is featured in the construction of civilian, and military aircraft, including some of the One Sith's most recent starfighters. It also has a high resistance to heat, and is known for being able to make a ship's hull tough, but also maneuverable, evidenced by the TIE series.

Matrix Armor: A metal that is heavier than both Durasteel, and Titanium, Matrix Armor is one of the most toughest metals in the galaxy, known for its high resistance to temperatures, a trait it shares with Durasteel, among other things. It is featured most heavily in the construction of capital ships, specifically cruiers and above according to our reports, but it has also been heavily featured in starfighters."

Krayzen then thought about it, and wondered which hull to pick.

After thinking about it, Krayzen decided that it would be a waste of his time deciding what hull to pick. After all, his overall picture was something way different from the two datapads.

"We'll go with Matrix Armor, and add in the AR-0B damage reduction armor component to help migitate and attacks from energy based weaponry like laser canons. I also have some ideas for the defenses. Anyone in agreement? "

They all nodded yes;

Step 1 was finished, now on to Step 2.

"Ok; now we need to see what we can do to migitate anything else, like radiation. I'm thinking the internal layer of the hull can consist of Durasteel, a metal wildly known for its high resistant to temperatures, both cold, and hot. I'm also thinking we can add in Dallorian Alloy to increase the hull's resistance to heat, as well as Agrinum, to help with the radiation. Any objections?"

"Nop" they all stated.

Step 2 was complete, step 3 was now going to begin.

"Alright, now about defenses. I'm thinking redundant shielding, like Mon Calamari. I'm thinking we can use molecular shielding, since it can transfer the energy for something else, like our power systems.

We also need defenses against ion, and pulse attacks. Combat deionizers, cap drains, duraplast, and reinforced ion shielding is something that we can use to protect against that. I also want a voltage control system, redundant energy wires, energy capacitors, energy sinks, transferring systems,etc. I am also thinking about as getting some redundant insulators we can use soon if it need be. " Krayzen replied.

"Let's take a short break." Krayzen stated. He then got out the room, and went to have some food, which included rice, chips, etc. The Anzat also had some water, in order to hydrate himself. As he continued to think, he continued to think about his most important project, a new ship that would strike fear into the One Sith's enemies. They will soon learn what we are the biggest threat they have ever faced Krayzen thought as he ate some food.

After finishing speaking having his break, Krayzen returned to the office, and began to comtemplate his thoughts, he could see that this ship would have something very powerful, and it was something that he could use.

"Ok; in terms of jamming, I am thinking we can use some of my jammers. The Republic have come out with some designs to be able to fight our jamming. Our coms will consist of things that have been featured in my designs, including a state of the art comm laser which can't be jammed. I'm also thinking about using something else, but it will be revealed in the design later." Krayzen stated.

"I want you guys to add in socket guards, and an encryption module to protect us from any slicer." Krayzen then remembered when he had hacked a frigate that didn't have a socket guard. He immediately laughed, and smirked at how useful socket guards were. They were in his own Dolos Class Frigate, and they would soon hopefully be in any of his own future designs. After all, he wanted to update practically every ship in the One Sith Navy, so he needed to start with something big to signify that change was coming. The One Sith Navy would return to its former glory, or at least die trying.

"Any questions?"

"What about the armaments?"

"Oh right, I forgot about that. Let me show you something actually." the Sith replied.

Krayzen then showed him two designs, a heavy long range flak canon, and a state of the art, heavy long range hypervelocity gun, and turbolaser.

"In terms of our armaments, I am thinking that this ship will feature agrocite fuel, and redundant energy capacitors, etc. I also want some of our stuff to feature a liquid hydrogen ostrine cooling system. I am thinking some warhead launchers will be able to help us defend against broadside, and attacks from smaller enemies like starfighters, gunships, bombers, etc. There are also other things that I would like to state, but we need to finish up this meeting quickly. "

After finishing speaking, Krayzen then began to speak about the internal security system.

"In terms of the internal security system, I am thinking that we can have ray, and particle shields, as well as blaster turrets, chainguns, and mass driver turrets at key intersections. We are also going to have socket guards at stations that control this, and the targeting computers will also have socket guards as well. I also want the internal security system to be able to distinguish us from the enemy, so I am thinking an IFF system can be used. If it can be hacked, I want a firewall to be established, as well as anything that is akin to a socket guard in terms of how it functions. " Krayzen stated.

"Alright; this meeting is concluded; we shall meet again later. "

After some time, Krayzen let the room. He then walked, and after that, he was able to go and leave the building. He then so the commander.

"Fine work as always commander. I want you to continue increasing surveillance on the designers, especially after what we have discussed. Also, implement socket guards and an encryption module soon to our computers. We don't want any hackers right? Also, notify [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] of what we are doing. " Krayzen stated, gesturing to show he was showing a visual expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom