Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relations

As a Jedi Knight, it has come to my attention that the members of the council may be tempted to take action against us some time in the future due to our means to our goals. This is not to say they they'll come marching through our doors and cutting us down, but it may be an inconvenience.

To avoid this, I suggest sending some sort of diplomat to smooth relations as well as keep the jedi informed(not on specific missions of course). This diplomat would also be useful in making sure we don't get caught up in some conflict we don't want to be in. (We are here to help fight, not to fight for them after all. Besides, they may have plans that we don't want to mess up.)

I welcome any thoughts on this topic.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This sounds pretty OOC. In which case the Faction Admins can just talk regularly. On Skype or via PM. It's fun and keeps the mojo flowing. I don't see Selena becoming a pacifist anytime soon. A diplomat would just be a middle-man with no authority and no threads to write. All the decisions would go above his head and could probably be accomplished OOC anyway. *shrugs*

2 cents. :D

This is an OOC forum. As such I'd rather not flit away to the Jedi and forge an alliance then bring it up with the rest of the AoL looking at me like, "Where the hell did that come from?" Basically I'm finding out if this is something we should do at all. I'd rather start discussions with them AFTER the decision.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I don't think a singular member of AoL can speak for the whole group; (except for Faction Staff). So it really shouldn't be a problem.

Was there a specific incident that was worrying you?

((OOC: considering the Jedi Council has just declared war on the Sith, It would be very hypocritical of them to say we are only for war. When they are about the same thing. haha. For this just go to the thread that Tef started: The pact says it all.))

just my 2 cents worth too. :)

Precisely. Once again, this is something I'm trying to get a Yes or No from EVERYONE. As stated at the factions birth, everyone gets a say. However, the thoughts of @[member="Kei Amadis"] and @[member="Michael Sardun"] would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom