Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rekindling terror

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar
Tag | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

At first she thought it could be a trick, but it was very real. A voice, heavy but faint... Whispered into the young

devourer's ears, twisting and curling around her mind like a thorn covered vine. Brought to a rather historical place, one that was flooded with dark energy.. The molten world of Mustafar, and the ruins of fortress Vader.

The state of the place was awful, broken and abandoned... Hot magma slowly leaked from its long dead carcass, prompting the occultist to scour the obsidian skeleton with caution, her vampiric blood tingling at the sensation of the scorching heat.

The feeling grew more powerful the further in she managed to go, needing to take a longer route due to the intruding magma around the place.

A door, and not just any door... The explorative occultist knew this was a crypt, the dead had called her all the way here, to the depths of Mustafar.

The heavy obsidian door had been sealed shut, trying to keep whatever it was within hidden from everyone. A first test if you would call it that, one she brute forced through using her raw strength to kick in the structure.

As soon as that seal was broken she could feel the pull, though unlike before it was far stronger. The voice growing louder into a symphony of dread that would break most people, unlike the hunger filled occultist.

Before her crimson eyes she would see it, a blood red holocron.

Reaching out a pale hand she gently touches it, glancing over to fancy obsidian coffin...

"Magnificent..."

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Nearby: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Kyrel Ren for all intents and purposes was dead. His body gone, what pieces of him were either sent back to hell, or had become part of the Jedi known as Valery Noble. All the while the Master of the Knights of Ren had left a terrifying legacy, and it wasn’t more clear than when in life Kyrel had devoured the world of Panatha. Nothing was left but dust in its wake, only for all the souls Kyrel had eaten to be released at the battle of Exegol. A time of relative quiet had passed over the galaxy, yet not all sleeping monsters could stay away.

The final legacy of Kyrel Ren was on the world of Mustafar within the lava filled ruins of Fortress Vader. The Holocron of Ren stood within the ruins, and had started to reawaken when it had felt the presence of another come forth. Except this was no ordinary being that had come forth seeking the last legacy that Kyrel had left behind. No, it was someone quite unique. Someone in a past life that Kyrel would think was overall worthy of what his philosophy was.

The doors would open, and what would come forth was the presence the Holocron had waited for many years. The Holocron had felt hands touch it, and not before long a dark whisper would come forth. “Adeline…” The Holocron would whisper as if beckoning her closer.

Slowly the Holocron would activate in front of her. A large blue form would appear over her. This time it wasn’t the same hulking monstrosity as before, but of Kyrel when he once was an actual Human. The form of Kyrel Ren took a moment to study his surroundings, before he gazed at the woman before him. “Ah… So I see you have accessed the Holocron. Speak who and what are you Adeline Noctua… What makes you worthy to be imparted of my teachings?” He said the name sounded foreign to the Holocron Gatekeeper yet he held a stern and foreboding look reminiscent of the Holocron’s maker as the gatekeepers form looked over.

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

The image before her seemed vaguely familiar, as if she had met this man before... The voice was for sure one she had heard before, yet where was the pure memory?

"I am Adeline Noctua! Avid occultist, devourer of souls! I seek power beyond what I can normally be taught, and you... I recognize you. The memory isn't of my own and is foggy, but I have met you before..."

It would be then that the woman remembered, her face being adorned with a fanged grin.

"Kyrel Ren... The world eater..."

The two must have had something in common, otherwise she wouldn't have been beckoned to this place.

"You alone can teach me everything I do not know, and with your guidance I can carry your legacy. Bring worlds to my heel, show every being that dares to get in my way what raw power and chaos can do."

Her own force aura was twisted, an abomination. And over time it had grew into a bastardization of power, chaotic and eldritch it yearned for more... She wanted to devastate the very ground she walked on, and who better to teach her than the great devourer himself?

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Tag: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

The Holocron Gatekeeper of Kyrel Ren would study the woman inquisitively. Kyrel had never allowed his knowledge to be granted to anyone. No, he was often picky with how he chose his disciples, yet the woman before him was strange. The readings that he felt from the Holocron itself was rather odd to say the least, as he couldn’t detect anything from Midicloreans to biometric readings. The gatekeeper had remained pensive as he slowly would start to hear what the woman would have to say.

He raised an eyebrow at her ambition. “Devourer of souls? Ha! I have devoured many. I have laid waste to entire worlds. Can you carry such a heavy weight upon you? What do I have to offer you that the Sith rabble cannot? They too can preach of breaking chains, but I sense that even then you are seeking more…” Kyrel’s gatekeeper had eyed her with a mix of curiosity and superstition. Even in death Kyrel had a way of showing his immense distaste for Sith teachings in general, yet here he was answering the call of someone who sought him out.

He continued this time he showed his own curiosity of the woman. “There is a price to pay for taking my path… Not anyone is so willing be it Sith or Jedi. Only a few have ever became like me. What makes you worthy of such a burden. To transcend and devour entire worlds you must become more than what you are now. You must face the crucible…” His eyes narrowed on her. “There is something about you that holds the mark of the Sith. Are they so limited in knowledge you have come to find such power in my teachings?” He asked as if he judged her on the spot. It appeared that the gatekeeper was hesitant to share secrets with the newcomer.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

"Well of course I already know your feats, they shook the core of both Sith and Jedi."

Who didn't know about the world eater?

"The weight of destroying a world? If you mean the weight on my conscious... I couldn't care, if I take a world it along with its inhabitants are mine to do with as I please. Now if you mean the ever growing and demanding hunger... I will conquer and devour as I please, it exists only to empower me and me alone."

Adeline clinches her fist in an authoritative manner, she was dead set on becoming powerful enough that she didn't need to bow to anyone... All should fear her rage, and pray it doesn't mark them for death.

"I am indeed a Sith, I have access to their finest records from both the Kainites and the Eternalist church.... But I crave to know more, I was drawn here for a reason. Fate demands I learn from your teachings, see what is different to what I already know. I devour both Jedi and Sith alike, I truly wish to break my chains and strike terror into others just as you did many years ago."

She retorts back at the man, making it clear her primary allegiance was to herself first and foremost.

"Teach me the path others fear to walk."

The gatekeeper would give the woman a slight smirk as she had seemed to miss the meaning of his words. He remained silent for a moment as if to judge her by the measure of her words. It seemed that Kyrel was restrictive even when it came to the knowledge he held. The more that the woman displayed frustration, or even some arrogance than Kyrel would see if she had enough patience to wait before accessing his knowledge. There was much Kyrel Ren had stored from his life, to various Force Sects he knew and was apart of. Still he admired the determination the woman held in order to gain hold of his secrets.

The Holocron would emit a crimson glow as Kyrel would finally speak. “You misunderstand… There is little need for concious when devouring souls. Even entire planets be it systems if you will. It is all meaningless if you cannot push the boundaries of life itself… I have died a few times, yet each time I came back stronger.. So it would seem that my name is known even among you.” He finished with some surprise that Kyrel never hoped to achieve recognition. He only hoped to bring the galaxy to its knees to which the results of were rather mixed given how he was dead, and all that remained was this copy of his personality.

What had caught his surprise was while she admitted she was Sith, her voice didn’t carry outright allegiance to them. Such qualities were rare. “So you wish to become a monster? Learn how I became as you say “World Eater.” While you wish to learn know that what I have to offer will change you… There will be no going back. I will offer to further empower the hunger you feel…” He paused as if hesitating to get the point of his words. “To do so you must pay a price… You must be willing to cut everything out. Friends, family, Jedi, Sith… Even your life for only in death and rebirth can you ever hope to match my powers.” He said his words taking a grim meaning, although he knew that while she must not be afraid of death in order to fully access what he had to offer she must be willing to sacrifice the very vision of her life, or even that of humanity to reach the lengths he had.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

It was clear that her frustration was amusing to him, and so she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath... Getting a taste of brimstone upon her tongue.

"Many fools already call me a monster, I have no friends, no family, no love interest. I have gazed upon the void, devouring it as it gazed back. I fear no trial, no test... No knowledge."

Adeline takes a seat on the floor, crossing her legs while keeping a more level headed attitude now.

"It was fate that brought me here, if I have to face rebirth then so be it..."

Her's was a sad story, yet an interesting one. Born into nothing yet now being something, a pauper seeking to become a king- No, an emperor! Conqueror! Feared. Reborn, ripping of the shackles of her old self to embrace something new and powerful.

"Do tell, why are your teachings tucked so far away from prying eyes? Why do Sith and Jedi alike fear them?"

A simple question, one that showed she was at the very least interested to hear what others wanted to bury and forget.

Kyrel saw something of himself in the woman. There was a time where he was younger, so new to the Force and once a believer in Imperial ideals. Then it all fell apart and he became a force of nature sent to unleash hell on all the galaxy. He had to commend her for her persistence if she hoped to acquire all of his secrets. Then again he was in control of this game, and that’s how he had always preferred it even if he was now just a copy of what Kyrel Ren really was. Still she knew that this was something she would have to try harder at if Kyrel would relent fully in unlocking the Holocron.

His brow was raised as he saw how she had to relax first. A slight smile of satisfaction had softened the amused grin he bore before. Now, he seemed to enjoy this back and forth as if he had felt alive once more. He waited for her to speak again how she said she was indeed ready, if only she knew what it felt like to be ripped apart by the Force itself, yet you are fully alert for the pain and still cannot die. No, you are utterly transformed into something the universe can’t tolerate anymore. Something that was even a threat to the very will and nature of the Force, would she be willing to transcend to such heights?

She had seemed to carry some clarity in her voice that something led her to him. Kyrel had never fully taken an apprentice, there were candidates and prospects, even agents that followed him still never truly someone Kyrel Ren considered an equal. Her words brought some elation that in of itself was a complete possibility that would happen at last. “Perhaps, for I have been given very few visitors. Always moved from here or there… Maybe I will be shown differently.” He said as there was a moment of quiet while the lava would keep oozing through the chambers.

When she inquired about why he had kept his teachings so guarded he paused, his face seemed pensive for a moment before he finally answered. “Because I am Kyrel Ren. I am.. or was the Master of the Knights of Ren… I commanded the shadow the dark side in all of us.. The Jedi and Sith both fear my teachings for I desired to utterly consume the galaxy. Reforge it in my own image to grant beings power through the shadow. If they could destroy and devour all then there would be harmony as nature intended… The Sith and Jedi defy such order… The galaxy itself is a wheel and the Jedi and Sith both go round and round… It has never changed in my time, nor will it yours…” He pointed out as his words were filled with a venom for both Force Sects just the same.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

"The galaxy is indeed a... A sickly thing. Empires rise and fall, leaders come and go. I do see the monotony in it all, you sought to break that cycle and forge something new and better?"

Currently there was not a single thing in this galaxy that held her affection so high that she would not sacrifice it in order to make it all better.

"This makes sense to me, it is much like the saying 'out with the old, in with the new'. And yes I must sadly agree that it perhaps won't change in my time... But what is to stop myself or those who are taught from trying?"

She would then move on to another new question.

"I must admit I know hardly anything about the 'Knights of Ren', did this order follow the same teaching? That the old must be consumed to make the new? What was their philosophy?"

It was impossible to simply dangle knowledge in front of the avid scholar, for she would always bite.

Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Kyrel would narrow his dark visage at the words of the girl before him. He even admitted to himself, that even alive none had come hungry for a different path than Jedi or Sith. Not to be tied to either one’s self destructive dogma, and somehow he would find himself surprised, even a little shocked that the woman before him had craved knowledge. Was he ever so eager to learn when he was like her once? He couldn’t remember as that seemed like lifetimes ago.

She acknowledged that the cycle of Jedi and Sith wouldn’t change, but she also seemed curious in Kyrel’s way of tearing it all down to start over again. Which led to her next question regarding the Knights of Ren. It made sense she knew of only Kyrel but never fully understanding behind his dark side warriors. He paused to think for a moment before he began to speak once more. His tone would echo throughout the chamber as he had slowly trickled information to the woman before him.

“The Knights of Ren… In my time they were once dark side warriors emerging after the collapse of the One Sith. When I was but a boy I served the First Order…” He would pause as if unpleasant memories had filled his mind. “Once dark side warriors bound to Imperial ideals, I was the last survivor of the Knights… I reforged them back to the legends of old. As a horrifying group from the unknown regions that follow the Ren… The Ren is nature within ourselves… We believed in following the rule of nature by evolving the galaxy through destruction… I’m sure you could understand survival of the fittest? A Sith notion but a key piece to the puzzle.” He would explain as he divulged what questions she had, and would learn more of the method behind the madness that was Kyrel Ren.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

An interesting bit of information, one that she sat patiently through.

"Well but of course I understand survival of the fittest, I have fought and bled to get where I am today... Strength is what separates a lord from a slave after all."

She herself was once a slave, in a time she kept locked tightly within her mind, using her abused past to kindle her anger.

"I see now, it makes sense why you worked with the maw. The Ren fit in, victory after victory you all forced the alliance to either rebirth their passion to live... Or die. Through conquest and pain only can we make the finest, those who have the strength to live. My pain has led me right to this moment, it has made me stronger."

The woman clenches her first, giving Kyrel an affirming nod.

"I think I understand, and now I wish your brotherhood wouldn't have died on exegol. I would have fit right in, more than happy to help the conquest. I was there actually, watching as you all fought till the last man... Then a Jedi tried to arrest me."

Adeline takes a seat, still gazing at Kyrel.

"If I knew the right steps, I could easily raise you from death so that we could devour planets together... I did control an entire planet of undead once, so my skills within necromancy are far from lacking.. But death has benefits I suppose."

Kyrel’s face had remained puzzled and still listening to the Sith’s words. She had taken an interest in learning but by bit, and Kyrel was more than happy to indulge her. After all the company of another soul was better than to be lost within the desolate ruins he was stuck in. He was all the more happy to listen, and talk with her. Having her learn more and more, for that was the purpose of his maker was to teach an apprentice worthy of his teachings.

When she took a seat, he was taken aback by her reveal of how she was there at the last battle Kyrel ever fought. She didn’t seem to understand that there would have always been an end. It was the purpose of the Maw to die in order to unleash the Avatars upon the galaxy. A smile was slowly creeping on Kyrel’s face his form seemed to loom over her, a static seemed to go through the hologram as he spoke again.

“You were there? If you only knew that the purpose there was destruction. If you remained you would have died as well… It is the will of the Force that you are here… Even as cursed as it is.” He spoke his tone carried some venom, as his intent to consume the Force itself was all for not. But when she spoke again this time about raising him from the dead he let out a laugh.

“You cannot bring me back… The Jedi destroyed my body, and my spirit gone when I tried essence transfer… A dangerous technique in attempt to take another’s body… Even if you clone me, it would not be enough to contain my power, nor would it be sane… My friend I’m afraid I’m all that remains… But I see a new beginning in you.” He said a wide, ugly smirk only growing as he studied Adeline.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Mustafar

"I was there yes, I was watching battles along with consuming the eyes of the dead. I get to see some of what they did before death, it is almost like each set of eyes is just a book that I can open."

She tilts her head a bit at the laugh, soon rolling her eyes.

"Bah, of course they destroyed the body... But again I do suppose the stillness of death has advantages, not like you have to concern yourself with trivial matters such as eating or drinking."

The woman hardly moves as he inspected her, a smirk forming upon her pale face as he spoke of new beginnings. And so as her ego was stroked she allowed him to get a real good look, as if saying 'Well of course I'm great!'

"I am pleased that you think of me as such, it is only logical after all... Both you and I hold the same ideals, and it will be you and I that bring planets to heel."

Her tone had a bit of assertiveness to it, but she was showing him respect. Offering that the two could accomplish great things together in order to achieve a greater goal.

"Bound by cold indifference, by the Ren."

The vampiress smiles impishly, her fanged maw on display.

Kyrel was skeptical of the woman, as she had taken a keen interest in gaining a master one befitting of her talents. A claw like hand moved to rub against his chin once more as if in pensive thought. There hasn’t been many to have reached the unholy depths that Kyrel had managed to achieve, and if then there had been a few dark siders that had unlocked the secrets he had, and still the Force had worked in mysterious ways, for did he find an equal? Did he find a worthy disciple that aligned with his nihilistic philosophy? It would seem that fate had seemed so.

He noticed that she like him in a way was undead. A creature that looked Human, yet he could still sense something different of her. She had the Sith all over her, yet from her words and her eagerness in unlocking his teachings she seemed open to new paths. Something that was odd for a being who rejected the Sith entirely, but still held to the dark side. Then she seemed to be interested in resurrecting him. There were ways in which one could cheat death, but she would have to go through the crucible if she expected for him to live again.

“Spoken like a true apprentice. If I found you earlier when I walked in the flesh… I would have left it all behind to mold you into my perfect equal… I once thought that there is no other like me, but I feel wrong in this. If you are so intent on bringing me back apprentice there are ways. Perhaps impossible through the nexus of this once great fortress… But there are ways I could come back… My mask remains with a piece of me… Valery Noble has a piece of me… I’m scattered here and there, but maybe I will walk among you still… For in truth there is nothing but a void beyond death… You will know when you transform into a monster such as myself…”

Kyrel would pause again. He spoke of coming back once more, but why would he? There was nothing but a hunger, and no one to share it with at his side as he rebuilt the galaxy where peace was gained… But the Jedi… His mother had dragged him to Hell… If there was a way he could walk in the galaxy again…

“Perhaps one day… Not now… There is much to teach you on this new path… Do understand that there is no going back… You will give me everything… Every cell in your body. Do you understand that under my tutelage you will keep the appearance of loyalty to the Sith… But in the end I only hold the secrets you crave. I can deny you anytime I wish only to satiate this desire for my power.. I am the only salvation you have in the face of the chains that hold you down”

He said a sinister smirk would cover over his features as his eyes stared into his newfound apprentice with eager interest.

Last edited:

She would give him a stern look back, intent on asserting she wasn't so helpless.

"My loyalty is to myself, first and foremost. You respect me and in return I not only keep this holocron safe... But I will also work on bringing you back, gaining my own strength to put the galaxy to the sword."

Adeline raises her arm, pointing at the man with a metal-clad claw.

"Do not speak to me as if I am a slave, you will treat me with respect."

The knight asserts, if they really were alike, then he would indeed respect this assertion.

"Now... On to other matters, how am I supposed to rip you out from that damned Jedi? I can build you new flesh, shape it however is needed... Yet even you died to the Jedi, perhaps it would be more wise to admit we both require help here."

She crosses her arms, thinking.

"You did almost meet me in the flesh, it is hard to explain.. But I remember part of her memory now. You met a woman on Nal Hutta, she went by Jackal. We shared the same body but had different minds, she took control for some time... It would seem that fate pulled a funny joke on us here, you almost did find someone to teach, yet I was sleeping."

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Kyrel felt the anger as well as hear it. She reminded him more of himself than he had originally thought. Like her he too had been a tool to be used by others. He too once had his fate in command of others, and so often remembered the times he was punished by Solipsis and Sieger alike in order to take control. He only took control when there was no one strong enough to supplant him. When she had spoken sternly he narrowed his eyes, yet he didn’t argue against her words. He too for a time was a slave, a dog unleashed by others.

He contemplated a reply, perhaps more revelations of his past, but she too would learn more of that as she accessed the Holocron to learn more. For now he would give her the honor of a silent albeit begrudging respect as she changed the subject.

“This is where I am lost. I’ve ripped into the very fabric of the Force, but the methods I’ve achieved has damning consequences… Valery Noble has a piece of me inside of her, but when my spirit was fully cast out it made difficult to gain anything again. Even ancient Sith teachings are something that is difficult for this… Sith such as Darths Bane or Sidious have tried, but failed attempts at essence transfer… There has to be another way I could live again that wouldn’t compromise me..” He said as there was a slight twinge of anger in his tone as he was reminded of Exegol once again.

When she had mentioned the being known as Jackal a look of astonishment came over him. “Ah, so our paths did cross after all… Perhaps it’s the will of the force that you are brought before me now. Perhaps you are what I have been searching for all my life.” He said with some clarity that had started to wash over him. “We will find some way where I may return, and if not then the great work must continue under a new vision..” He would say with grim purpose.

No rebuttal, she had earned the respect she so desired.

"I dedicate every cell in my body to teachings, not to any being."

She adds just to make it clear, gazing down at the holocron for a moment before looking back at Kyrel.

"I am well acquainted with undeath, though perhaps I can get you a new living body through a transfer of essence. I will need some manner of tool.. Perhaps some portable vessel to store your being into, later once you are whole again I can put you into new flesh. I can only get there if I have the strength to do such a thing, this is where you help me so that I can help you."

Keres nods before walking over to the holocron.

"It is indeed fate that this meeting even happened, my entire past shaped me into who I am today. Just as your past resulted in you being locked in here, it would seem like we both need to break chains yes?"

Her metal claw taps on the holocron a few times.

"Open this if you will."

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Kyrel would stare skeptically at the new apprentice before him. Was it possible she could bring him back from the veil of death? Was it something he desired to do, for in death there was nothing, yet he found himself wishing to continue his work. Perhaps with time, together they would hope to uncover more secrets of the Force, and even so his son could be a viable candidate for someone to perhaps be reborn. If he couldn’t come back, then that is why he ultimately made Jin in either sense.

He would scoff at the idea he had more chains to break. Kyrel obviously thought himself that he was above any notion of chains being broken. After all he achieved what so few had often failed to achieve. What else was there for him to acquire? “I have created a few hosts before that have dealt with this issue.. Perhaps there is more secrets to be unlocked. I feel together they might be within reach at last.” He would say his voice hinting at some clarity to be had.

He would give a slight growl when she asked for the device to be opened. He seemed hesitant at first, as if the same selfish Kyrel had been unwilling to completely relent entirely. He looked at her, and spoke his voice filled with a frosty edge. “If you wish, although I’m not sure what you will find.” He said as the Holocron would alter itself again, the triangular pieces all around would shift, before the dark Holocron would offer itself back to the would be apprentice it’s knowledge left open to the woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom