Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Reintroduction Thread(s)

Heyo!

Erik here, some may remember me, some probably not, trying to get back into the RP scene.

Long story short, I'm looking for somebody who's up for a casual, chilled thread or so. A huge ton of stuff has changed here, been away from the Star Wars franchise for a while and writing skills are out of the window, so y'know, nothing serious.

I've got a pretty neutral, unaffiliated new character over here, so other freelancer/independent/neutral people would probably be the best this time around, but not gonna rule out other fun characters.

(not looking for a faction at the moment)

Nikolas Faselli Nikolas Faselli
I have a few unaffiliated (or who's faction is often not as relevent to them) who could do for some minor threads:

Kat Kenrid: Falleen, just was told she could be trained in the force. Used to be a slave but had been freed by a mandalorian who raised her. THe mandalorian died though and she took up her armor and ship, and also being a mercenary, bounty hunter, smuggler, anything to survive that wasn't blatantly evil in her eyes. She's mostly good but she has definitely committed crimes, just probably got away with them. She's friendly enough to talk with others in cantina's or stuff, even initiate conversation. She does wear mandalorian armor if on duty, and sometimes when not. Since she doesn't so much consider herself a mandalorian as paying respect and following the rules of the one that raised her.

Rocho Krul: Trandoshan Bounty hunter. Fel Imperial knight. He's actually fairly rich but doesn't really use the money. Also fairly friendly, which may help seem less intimidating since he carries a grenade launcher, shotgun, a lightsaber axe (though when deactivated it looks like an odd cane), is covered in ammo, and is of course a very tall trandoshan. He's a trained force sensitive but he was a hunter first, so his greatest force sensitive skills are awareness/sensory and enhancing strength (which he is very good at). Rocho is somewhat less likely to initiate friendly conversation in cantina at random. He might to see if a person is a hunter or looks skilled enough to be hunting. But he wouldn't reject conversation.

Mag: Male zeltron slave. Big guy, friendly guy. Kind of his job to keep people in the cantinas or bars so that can be done. Doesn't know much about not being a slave as he was born into, you're unlikely to hear many sob-stories from him just because he doesn't fully comprehend what life is outside of slavery.

Steve Holt: On coruscant with his family. They're not too well off unfortunately. But they're living. He's big into technology after one of his arms got replaced. Pretty good kid and won't be running around stealing things, not that he won't feel the urge to. He does pick up stuff from dump piles, any technology pieces he can find. Batteries and computer chips are the best because they're more often damaged or ruined by the time he finds them. I don't think we want a quick solution to their problems though so you can definitely keep that in mind.

Nikolas Faselli Nikolas Faselli
Same thing as Salis, several unaffiliated characters:

This guy, Harvi Kwen, an insane smuggler extraordinaire, sort of a male Harley Quinn that just runs around doing whatever is fun at the time.

Ayoven, a Red Sonja-esque Force-sensitive former gladiator looking for any kind of adventure involving either combat or drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom