Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reignition

Reignition
Tag: Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza | Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres | Location: Rhen Var

"OH MY GOD. LOCK THE BLOODY BLAST DOORS YOUR IDIOTS! THIS IS CAPTAIN MORIS OF CAMP JACKAL AND WE'RE REQUESTING IMMEDIATELY BACKUP FROM ANY NEARBY IMPERIAL FACILITIES. I REPEAT. REQUESSSSsssss........."

A days travel by ship away from the recently wiped out Imperial outpost, was an impressively large arms factory facility by a mountain chain. Due to the mountains being rich in minerals, the base was also a mining factory, merging the two trades into one super factory. It was heavily armed and manned both in terms of turbolasers and other types of defensive base-canons, but it was also manned with enough soldiers to protect every corner of the factory. While most of the factory could be seen, a lot of it was built down the cliff, overseeing a deep chasm. At the bottom of the chasm was a river of lava flowing peacefully, giving off a bright orange glow.

Furthermore, the facility continued further away from the edge with many hundred upon hundred of stacked containers, crates and other storage types. Besides the many storage containers for shipping, were also large landing pads for freighters, both small, medium and large, depending on how big the haul was.

"I can't believe it, that was the sixth encampment at our borders that was wiped out. That base is only a day's flying away from us" spoke the first miner, walking down a long filthy corridor along with another one of the miners.
"I know, I don't like this. We're sitting ducks here!" Agreed the second one with his colleague as they both headed for the mess hall.

Many of the people stationed at the impressive Imperial arms factory had been quite on edge for the past couple of months. It was no secret anymore as more and more reports of destroyed Imperial outpost had reached the factory. No one really knew why the outposts had been the target of terrorist attacks, or so did the officers and Forman tell it. However, after the reason and closest outpost to the factory, more and more started to question the truth of the officer's words as rumours and words quickly spread.

Some believed it to be local rebels, feeling bold by some new weapons they had required. Others thought it to be fauna attacking, though that was in the minority of the theories. In truth, only the higher ranking officers and those stationed at the communication terminals knew what or who was behind these attacks. "Damnit. That insane Mandalorian has just wiped out six of our largest outposts and you idiots thought to bring the one thing he's after, HERE?!. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THIS FACILITY IS?! AND YOU KRIFFING BAFOONS BROUGHT THE STOLEN BLUEPRINTS FOR HIS TITAN ARMOUR, HERE?!" Roared the commanding officer of the facility, scolding a squad of Imperial Agents, standing salute.

"I want double shifts on our turbolaser canons at all times, it's only a matter of time before the Mandalorian finds us" ordered the highest-ranking officer in command to the men stationed at the communication terminals, who instantly delegated the orders to the rest via comm.

"And somebody get me in touch with the closest Imperial fleet" yelled the officer, giving another order, to which a crew, manning the long-distance communication terminal, began to get in touch with whoever was closest.

"Permission to speak, sir" spoke the squad leader, swallowing a bit, fearing another scolding shitshow from the officer whose face had changed into a slightly reddish colour from his shouting.
"You better have a damn good reason soldier, or I will personally have you demoted to toilet scrubbing duty the rest of your carrier!" threatened the commanding officer, still furious at the agents.

"I brought it here because I knew the facility had the resources to build a suite of our own and later mass produce it. Furthermore, if he decides to attack, we just need to keep him busy long enough for your factory workers to build it, sir!" explained the squad leading agent holding out a holographical device.

Snapping the device out of the agent's hand, the commanding officer activated, showing every single blueprint to build Kragr's Titan Armour. "You bloody moronic pieces of wasted space. EVERYTHING IS WRITTEN IN THE MANDALORIAN LANGUAGE YOU TWO SHITS FOR BRAIN!" Roared the commanding officer, furious yet again, giving the squad of agents yet another shit show.

Throwing the device back at the squad leading agent, the commanding officer, took a deep breath, trying to get his pulse under control.
"You better hope some of the engineers and smiths know the language, or I will demote you, soldier. Now, get out of my sight, until you have results!" yelled the commanding officer as the squad of agents quickly darted out of the HQ.

Last edited:

Reignition

Gear:
Storm Armor Mk. V
REC Scatter Gun
REC-DC/04 Particle Blaster Pistol
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Tags: Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt

"So, what I'm saying is, you wanna go get a drink after the shift or...?" Mirinda sighed from under the hover-tank, seeing the same set of boots standing before her, her lips tighten into an unseen scowl. She had been on base for a month, and the bay chief was already wanting to get in her jumpsuit. It was a little weird this time though, usually it was men who fell hard on the pheromones, but hey, it kept it interesting. "Chief, I'd love to, I really would, but I ain't that kind of Zeltron." She watched the boots fidget, perhaps trying to come up with another better attempt. "Come on Pinkie, some R&R could drop your stress." This one earned an eye-roll from Mirinda, but she went back to sealing off the hydraulics on the undercarriage. Yea, that shot was blown. Pinkie? Seriously? What was this, a dancing lounge. "Yea, gonna pass Chief. Thanks though." Hearing a grunt, she watched the boots move away, and Mirinda sighed in relief.

Good thing she was an officer, otherwise this would have been messy. The sound of klaxons caught her attention, and she slid out to see a bay that was quickly filling with activity. Rising up from her position on the ground, Mirinda went for her datapad to see what the deal was, and caught flak over her comms. The ID listed it as Major Ryes. That was unusual, he was in charge of manufacturing. He never called her. "Rites, you busy? HQ needs someone to break down some blueprints. You good with Mando'a?" What the actual feth? Grabbing her tools, she was nearly knocked over by a frantic speeder pilot. Mirinda fired off a one finger salute before giving her reply. "Okay, hold up, Mando'a? Just run it through a translation sys-" "Yea, they can't, system is down. Can you just come to Ops and grab it?"

Well, something was up. "Why the hell is the base freaking out?" "Rites, please, HQ is going to have my head if you don't help me. Ops, now, please."

She managed to escape into a corridor as the first hovertank was fired up. She did not want to risk her luck with those operators right now. She didn't have heart to remind them that the munition guys unloaded the guns. "Fine, but you're gonna owe me Ryes."

She caught a faint 'thank you' and made her way to her locker. Something was going on, so she might as well suit up.

Stupid drills.

Stepping off the shuttle with a lit cigarette in hand, she sauntered down the landing pad and towards the turbolift. "Are you really sure you should be smoking walking in there?" The pilot called to her from the ship, prompting her to halt and turn around, taking a long drag before replying. "We're at the arse-end of nowhere. What are they going to do?" She replied before turning away and continuing. "Bunch of nobodies." She muttered.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked. She slowly turned around again, an irritated expression on her face. "Stay there or come inside. I don't care. I don't know how long I'm going to be." She replied but added a moment later. "On second thought, stay there." Thankfully, the pilot was not a flight officer so he had little room to argue and instead resorted to staying on the shuttle while Zoraya went inside the factory.

No sooner than the turbolift reached the desired floor could she hear alarms blaring in the distance. She hadn't come for a fight.

With a sigh, she dropped the cigarette and pressed it into the floor with the ball of her foot. Bringing the comlink from her wrist to her mouth, she spoke to the pilot. <Hart. What's going on?> She asked. A reply swiftly returned. <I uh... I don't know. I can't pick up anything on the scanners.> So, what were they freaking out about? That, or the pilot was incompetent. Either was likely.

Walking further into the compound, she accidentally intercepted Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza but reacted calmly. "What is going on?" She asked.

N5cG5gd.png

Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza

Reignition
Tag: Mattali Omenza Mattali Omenza | Zoraya Ives-Ayres Zoraya Ives-Ayres | Location: Rhen Var

A large group of soldiers passed Zoraya and Mirinda with a reasonable jug, heading for the tall walls surrounding the entire place. Workers who had no prior military training thought it weird that everyone was being sent to a large troop transport that was to leave the factory. However, a small problem, because so many actually worked at the super facility, the line was incredibly long, even with them stacking three lines, which was impressive for how large the outdoor area was.

The siren continued to go off and military personnel rushed to given positions, making the many hallways and corridors very busy. Zoraya and Mirinda even felt a couple clip them by their shoulders. One who stumbled into Zoraya's shoulder half turned around without stopping, "watch it fire crotch" cursed the soldier raised his hand, flipping her off, but with a flat open palm, before he disappeared further down the hallway.

"Sir!"
"What?!"
"We just lost contact with the squad you sent out to aid the last outpost that got attacked"
"Sithspit, how's the evacuation going and SOMEBODY GET ME AN STATUS UPDATE ON ARRIVAL OF ANY AID!" yelled the Warden of the facility.

"The evacuation is going, but slow. There are too many people getting boarded at once" explained a second lieutenant, looking over the shoulder of a private sitting by another terminal.

"Sir, a Corvette have reached out and are in bounce, ETA 25 minutes" explained the long-distance communication officer by his terminal station.
"Kriff, let's hope we have that long" commented the Warden.

Both Zoraya and Mirinda would watch as the large defensive turbo canons got online as they started to turn towards the south. That's when it happened, one fired their powerful planetary cannons against something. Then another and another, until every cannon who had targeted, fired upon whatever attacked the base.

"This is the warden speaking. This is a code red, I repeat code red!" announced the Warden finally, which now caused everything to turn into chaos.

A massive explosion as one of the turbo towers blew up in a great fireball. The large transport ship only managed to get half of the working population on board when they received orders to take off and get away, which they did, leaving a huge amount of workers out in the open who all scattered to find some kind of cover.

Another tower blew up, but it wasn't from a missile or any kind of arms, but something massive straight out hammered into the turbo cannon tower. Exiting the other side of the destroyed tower, was a massive bulky 14 feet sized Mandalorian Titan armoured suit, clad in silver and red, holding an upscaled slug cannon of extremes and just opened fire on the main facility.

Zoraya and Mirinda would suddenly find themself in the middle of the line of fire as 40mm sized solid projectiles completely shredded everything and everyone around them. The facility suddenly felt like a deafening war zone as people slugs completely shattered any resembles of recognition. Blood splattered everywhere, limbs could be seen blown from torsos as utterly chaos went off like a bomb.

The turbo turrets finally managed to turn around and immediately opened fire, blowing even more up, just to hit that Mandalorian. The reengaged turrets cause Kragr to halt the firing at the building, giving Zoraya, Mirinda and everyone else who managed to survive a chance.

The first turret actually managed to hit the Titan Armour, causing Kragr to get blasted into a large stack of containers, killing an insane amount of workers. The rest of the turbo turret quickly followed suit, but by then Kragr had activated the Titan's jump pack, giving him a quick escape before having to tank the full explosive might of all five turbo cannons.

Reignition

Gear:
Storm Armor Mk. V
REC Scatter Gun
Sentinel Tech Gloves

She was wondering how her day could get any more annoying, but there was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel. Of all people she ran into, she happened upon Zoraya; her unofficial best friend. "Zora? Oh my goodness, how are you? We haven't talked in so long!" Putting on her best gleeful smile, Mirinda began her campaign of harassment. She waved her hand, dismissing the woman's question. "You know, I was just on my way to ops, because I don't really know. Wanna get some java?" Moving to the side as the soldiers rushed by, Mirinda struggled to not burst into laughter at the man's comment, though she could feel the surge of anger coming from the officer. "Someone's got a boyfriend! Who is he Zora?" Mirinda postured, leaning forward towards Zoraya, then halted. She felt a shift in the aura, a flood of sorrow, and then it hit her. "GET DOWN!" The words hardly escaped Mirinda's throat before she slammed into Zoraya. The pair hit the deck, sliding into a corridor as the hallway before them exploded into flames.

Mirinda felt fragments bouncing off her armor, the heat hardly did much to her, but she at least kept the NIO officer safe from the initial durasteel rain. Her ears were ringing, but she could feel the vibrations of several explosives shaking the compound. Something had gone to hell and fast. Rolling off Zoraya, Mirinda struggled to her feet, head still spinning as she tried to figure out what was going on. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" She hollered, eyes studying the ruined hall they had just been standing in, and the rising and falling of flaming debris. Grabbing her REC hanging on her side, Mirinda wasn't even sure what the hell they were dealing with.

Last edited:

"What..." Her tone sounded unamused rather than confused. Was the trooper trying to pull a trick? Mock her? She just watched with a blank expression as the Zeltron propelled into conversation, distracted as a group of soldiers came running past them, knocking her on the shoulder. His remark, followed by Mirinda's comment left her dumbfounded, shock written on her face. Never before had she been so disrespected and worse yet, he would get away with it because a situation of chaos was unfolding around them.

With no help from the engineer in understanding the situation, having only been met with teasing and disrespect, before she knew it, she was on the floor underneath the other woman. The sudden shooting pain in her head and ringing in her ears was all the confirmation she needed. She had already gathered that they were likely under attack before the enemy presence had made themselves known, only she didn't know who said enemy was yet.

While Mirinda got to her feet, Zoraya rolled onto her front with a groan but remained on the floor for a few seconds longer. When she did rise to her feet in the following moments, she grabbed onto a wall and tightly closed her eyes, trying to negate the vertigo that had set in. It was likely enough to get her medically discharged but she kept that fact quiet.

Her hand instinctively reached for the weapon holstered at her hip, though she wasn't sure how much good she could do, unaware of what they were dealing with and not overly keen to step out into the hallway they had just been in to find out. Still holding onto the wall with one hand, she brought her other wrist to her mouth to talk to the pilot but was only met with static at the other end.

"Let's go." She said, taking her hand off the wall and breaking into a jog down the hallway they were in, moving in the opposite direction of their adversary.

Reignition

As they got back into the hallway they had been in earlier, the potent smell of ironised blood fills Zoraya and Mirinda's noses as bodies parts upon body parts filled the entire hallway, even the direction they were running in. The sticky and slippery floor, redden only by how many people had been in the hallway before everything was blasted.

Another deafening explosion behind them took out a good twenty metres sized chunk of the wall, giving the two girl's a direct view of what happened outside. If they actually looked outside, they would see even more chaos as most of the turbo turrets had been taken out as the Titan had begun to fire his immense sized grenade launcher at the entire facility, blowing more and more up.

With a jump boost, Kragr launched himself into the air before he smashed into the HQ tower, killing everyone still inside. However, because of the sheer size of the Titan and weight, the fall also caused Kragr to smash through the entire upper part of the facility, killing many more people who thought themself safe from the fighting.

If Zoraya and Mirinda continued down the hallway and away from the chaos, they would soon find themself on their way to the mines of the entire super factory, which led deep underground. Other people, many either lightly wounded or grievously wounded from the sudden destruction of the Mandalorian's onslaught, was already on the way down into the mines.

Behind Zoraya and Mirinda they would feel the tremor in the area and hear chain reactions of massive explosions, given that this is an arms factory after all. However, they could also go right and left, leading them outside or to higher levels of the factory.

Reignition

Gear:
Storm Armor Mk. V
REC Scatter Gun
Sentinel Tech Gloves

Scowling under her helmet as she caught scent of the blood hanging in the air, Mirinda let out a small grunt as Zoraya began issuing orders. Rolling her eyes, the ensign fell in behind the woman, but noticed she lacked any real protective equipment. So much for ISB agents always being prepared. Another shudder hit the facility, nearly knocking Mirinda to her feet, though she caught a glimpse of her attacker from the compromised wall she ran along. "What in the name of Ragnos..." She sputtered, her speed halting as she took in the mechanized nightmare, and the amount of fire power it was toting.

Why didn't she think of something like this?

Realization hit her soon after, as while the problem was the machine rampaging across the facility, another issue would be the result if the facilities reactor became compromised. It really got her mind going, and the results were not to her liking. "Zora, we gotta bring that thing down, we get outside the facility and we'll be dead before help arrives." She doubted the woman would listen to her, but that was just too damn bad. It was strange though to be this clear of mind. She nearly got cut in two by a jedi and had a panic attack not all that long ago, now she could think clearly. Was it because it was a machine she was dealing with, or was she just unhinged?

Maybe it was just the problem solving nature of the situation that kept her from freaking out.

Reaching the fork in their road, Mirinda let her weapon strap catch her REC as she dropped, forcing her helmet into Zora's chest. "Put this damn thing on before you give yourself a concussion." Stepping away from the entrance into the mine, Mirinda find a terminal port and plugged her computer in, giving a display of the facility. What it showed wasn't exactly hopeful, but it was something. Several key facilites had been destroyed or heavily damaged, including HQ, but there were some things they could still pull off. "I got nice look at that thing, it's a really big heavy power suit or exoskeleton, whatever. Anyways, that means the operator is probably using alot of sensor arrays to get info and feedback." Pulling out of the port, Mirinda displayed the map on her wrist computer, highlighting several areas. Namely one above, and another at the loading dock. Several pieces of heavy loading gear became highlighted on the bay, while several crates showed on the upstairs display. "I go upstairs, I can get into munitions. We have a payload of Disruptor Torpedoes for the TXV's. If we hit it with a cluster, that should fry it's insides, or blind the wearer and make them leave. If you get onto the pad, you can use the loading equipment to slow it." She looked at the officer, knowing what she was going to be told was to screw off. "Or you can go down into the mines and hope you don't die when the reactor blows and takes the rest of the ammo cache with it. See ya Zora!" Regardless of what Zora had to say about things, Mirinda didn't intend on going out in a blaze of glory. At least, not this sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom