Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding Mandalorians

For a Mandalorian to make a clan, like Clan Visla, Fett, etc., would he or she have to make a faction or codex entry? Or would he or she just have to mention the group?

[member="Jazzzz"]

Most Clans have already been in play. I never see any evidence of a codex entire being needed. If you are looking to play a peep from one of the Clans go to the area of (looking for a group) ask there if there anyone playing a peep from those clans.

Also you do not have to write a character from one of the cannon mando clans. That is the beauty of collaborative writing. Set your mind free and let imagination flow forth.

[member="Damien Daemon"] I see your clan tag. Would you have to make something similar to that or is it optional?

[member="Garith Darkhold"] Good idea. Thanks!

[member="Jazzzz"]

There are absolutely no requirements for writing a Mando or a Mando clan. Do whatever you want and have a blast. There's no one Mando faction these days; individual factions may have their own rules for clans/houses but I wouldn't worry about that.

No requirements. No conventions. We all as writers have our opinions on the right way of course, and some of us are more vocal than others on that front, but there isn't a universal way to write a Mandalorian. Just as there is no universal definition or way to be one. That is honestly the beauty. I used to write this guy as the head of Clan Mereel. Know what's awesome though? If you wanted to, you could use the name and beyond politeness there is nothing stopping you.

Do you. Write your story and character. Go freaking nuts and see what happens. You might wind up Manda'lor. You might blow up a planet, or throw an asteroid into one, or become Dark Lord of the Sith. Mandalorians do cray-cray things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom