Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refueled

Okuro looked up at the Venator Class Star Destroyer, seeing it was fully refueled and his Droids, as ancient as they were, were cleaned. Even modified to combat modern day droids and other attackers! He sighed and glanced over at the Temple of the SJO. "Should I stay...?" He said silently. He wanted to at least say goodbye to all those who helped him

Skip skip skip... the chiss was moving around with a lok on her face. interest in what had been happening here. She wasn't much use in a fight refusing to carry a weapon and since Nat had defected well she hadn't shown herself around worried that [member="Valae Kitra"] might be upset with her... still she could at least work with some fo the wookiee's for diplomatic relations. She could breathe in the scent of the forest and looked at the ship being refueled... Sasori was impressive for the many different things that they had going on. Getting some of the ships up to snuff would prove easier said then done though before she turned her head.

[member="Serenna"] Okuro saw the female in the distance, making sure his lightsabers were concealed. "Can I help you?" He asked. It wouldn't be the first time someone had tried to steal his ship, so he was cautious.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

She looked at him for a moment and watched him concealing his sabers as the chiss woman stood tall and ready for anything. "Hello young one." She said it with a smile on her face as she tried to mirror Skye.... her old master had been skilled at gettingot the heart of the matter and she really wanted to give it all a chance.

She was watching him with a look of interest on her face then amusement.. then smiled. "Well this is a jedi station, in orbit of a jedi planet... we are jedi and we serve the people. The real question you should be asking yourself is... how can we help you?" SHe looked at him and offered a better and more improved view of her in the robes. "I am Serenna.. wel that is my core name. Most can't pronounce my full name. Who are you?"

"I'm Okuro. I'm a Jedi Knight." Was all he said, opening the hatch to his ship and walking inside. He left the hatch open in case she wanted to join him.

"Well Okuro a jedi knight. I am Serenna a jedi master welcome to the silver jedi." She had more of a look at him and the airlock to his ship while standing there. "So come on Okuro talk with me... there is only so much to do and do you really want to spend all fo your time alone on your ship. Not very friendly mister."

@Serenna

"Forgive me, but I'm not exactly the most social person. Nor do I intend to be. This ship is my home, though you're more than welcome to come in...Master..." He referred to her as Master due to her higher rank, but he still had some issues using the title. He usually used it when referring to his old Master, but he couldn't anymore.

"SO you are a jedi but you are not social.. isn't that like of like being a hippy but you fight in wars?" She looked at him while moving around. "I am confused by you Knight Okuro but sure I'll come onto your ship... your panelless ship with the free candy and puppies sign."

@Serenna

"If by free candy and puppies you mean free Deep Fried Nuna Legs and Gonk Droids, then by all means." For someone so anti-social, he was quite a smartass. "I can negotiate if I need to, but I don't go out of my way to talk to people."

SHe was curious and wondered what [member="Jyoti Nooran"] would do in this situation... when in need ask what space jesus would do for your sins...... or was that Arisa Yune? She said it while moving and going itno the airlock to go tot he ship. Sasori's stations were very impressive for refueling and getting what the ships needed. "You should send this to Sasori, theyir artisan's could hook you up."

@Serenna

"I tried that, but they don't do cruisers and batallions of Battle Droids." He said, slumping down on the booth like couch he had on the ship. "Can I get you anything? Food, a drink, a free puppy?" He allowed himself a small smirk as he looked at her.

She looked at him. "We're talking about the same Sasori right... the ones who created the Silver Jedi Orders largest battlecruisers, battle droids and create custom ships for all of the jedi?" She looked at him. "I don't think you asked the right people... you want to talk with Master [member="Matsu Ike"]."

[member="Serenna"] "Well, I'm still new here so I may have asked the wrong dudes." He said, putting his arms behind his head as he relaxed on the couch

"We have dudes int he silver jedi... now I know you are crazy Okuro.... haven't you notices the order is ninety nine percent females." She said it looking at him and trying to figure it out but there was a whole lot coming with them. Serenna sat down looking at him as she moved her hair to the front of her body with a smile on her face. "Ah there we go."

[member="Serenna"] "Yeah I noticed. Hasn't really helped my girl issues, surprisingly. Just talking to you gets me nervous, Not in a bad way, though."

She raised an eyebrow while looking at him. "Nervous around girls, doesn't talk with people... You are a strange jedi indeed." She said it while sitting there. "You might need a master to teach you the robes withint he Silver Jeid.. there is a lot that they do other orders don't and they have access to far more then many others within the galaxy do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom