Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refueled

"Maybe, provided they actually let me in. Apparently I'm "Suspicious" or something. But I'm not sure if I can find a Master that can tolerate me."

[member="Serenna"]

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"Why don't you ask?" SHe looked at him and there were a large number of masters within the silver jedi order. "You just have to well... first I would say be social. not wanting to interact with others unless we come onto your ship is a red flag, second when you talk to people you act like you are on edge and ready to fight us. We're jedi we are al brothers and sisters in the force."

"I want to be social, I just can't. I guess it's a flaw of mine." He said, sighing and sitting up. "I never said I would't talk with you in case you came on, I said that's where I was going."

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

"It doesn't take much to be social jedi Okuro. As one fo the jedi who goes out and talks to people it requires very little training or methods. You just have to find motivations for yourself."

She looked at him as he literally proved to her one of his biggest flaws and problems. Meditating when he had a person on his ship without offering well anything kind of came off as rude and a jedi needed to be more then anything... never seen as rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom