Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced posting then full LOA

As a head's up, I'll be on vacation from tomorrow (the 25th) until somewhere around the 17th of July. I will still be capable of posting from the 26th through the 5th or 6th or so, but will have considerably limited access during that stretch. I will most certainly not have access for the rest of my vacation, barring a library visit (unlikely).

This effects [member="Mir Nehrahn"] and [member="Tyl Ro"]. Considering my time will be limited, I will do my best to focus on IC posts when I do have the time to write.

Time to enjoy these northern hemisphere rays of sunshine (and the dehydration... and sunburns... and mosquitos...)

Now it's even more fer serial...

I might have access once over the next week and a half, but I will likely only be able to squeeze one post out of that (if at all). I'm looking to be back by the 14th or 15th but with no concrete plans, it's tough to tell. See ya when I see ya, Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom