Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Activity

Tis the season for slow posting...*insert holiday music here*

I just picked up a new assignment at work which is good career-wise, but will leave me with less flexibility in RP and Chaos time.

I will be prioritizing both invasions on Cath Lorr and [member="Setzi Lunelle"]

[member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Max Rumor"] and [member="Livna Zios"] posting will be slower. Many apologies for this!

[member="Shalimar"] [member="Scarlett Orion"] [member="Lydeck"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Crystal"] [member="Sal Katarn"] [member="Glavo Pahro"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

For various reasons, I will be taking more of an LOA than I previously thought. I will try to finish out a couple of threads which I know were important in the grand scheme of my partner's storyline (ex: Livna and Lydeck's duel).

Hope to be back when my Chaos muse is refueled. :)

[member="Shalimar"] [member="Scarlett Orion"] [member="Lydeck"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Rapax"] [member="Junko Ike"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Darlyn Excron"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom