Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Redneck Mandalorian Motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KunmXMPExPU/UuP9fGRbKFI/AAAAAAAAAGA/XDm-q-twshU/s1600/i349098+(1).jpg

Image Source: http://zombiekillerbike.blogspot.com

Intent: To create personal vehicle for Vilaz and his older brother.

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: Mandal Hypernautics

Model: Redneck Mandalorian Motorcycle

Affiliation: Mandalorians; Specifically, Vilaz and his older brother

Modularity: N/A

Production: Semi-Unique (2)

Material: Alusteel, duraplast, durasteel, rubber

Role: Personal Motorcycle

Length: 2.255 meters

Height: 1.2 meters

Width: .3 meters

Weight: 249.9 kilograms

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 1

Passenger Capacity: 1

Propulsion: Wheels

Top Speed: 165.7 kph

Armaments: N/A

Misc. Equipment: N/A

Cargo Capacity: ? (There are pouches on the side of the bike. Just not sure what's the most it can carry)

Though, speeders are one of the most common ways to drive on land the Munin boys, Vilaz and his older brother (which will become a PC), preferred to drive in an old school, outdated vehicle. Thus, they requested their own personal vehicle to the executives at Mandal Hypernautics, and from there they received their own personal motorcycles that satisfied their request.

The motorcycle has all the gauges that it needs to shift gears, the engine requires fossil fuels in order to keep the vehicle going and the type of engine that it is, is a air-cooled engine to keep it from overheating and melting the engine, has dual piston brakes for both the rear and the front of the cycle, headlights in the front, and the tires of the vehicle are all-terrain, meaning they can go on any type of terrain.

While this is a personal vehicle that has no armaments it doesn't come with strengths, but it does have weaknesses if you are using it for combat. Another weakness is that its loud so it doesn't make it useful for scouting, and it releases fossil fuels which helps the global warming of any planet it is on.

In conclusion, this vehicle's purpose is to give Vilaz and his older brother their own unique vehicle that satisfies their taste whenever they're riding through the streets.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

I'm really skeptical of approving this, as it doesn't seem to be in the spirit of Star Wars.

But if you want to ride around on a motorbike, I guess that's really none of my business. Approved... Tentatively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom