Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Red Sky At Night, Such A Delight [Judah]

K A A L

It had been several hours after the events on the dock on Kaal, it was a hard-won fight against the pirates. The Silver Jedi, as always, had show why they are still the best in the galaxy and just quietly, Abaigeal was proud. She did not stick around to explain herself though, I mean why was she here trading with pirates? She was not in the mood for the questions. But not everything was lost after the events, the people that had been taken for slavery had been rescued, some of the pirate’s dead, others ran once they realised, they were losing, and left their boss for dead. And.. she had her guns safely stored on board her ship ready to take back to Coruscant, and not one credit paid for them.

On second thoughts, nothing was lost.

She did not know what became of the Mando, she had a feeling he was just fine and would live another day to make life uncomfortable for a lot of people. Maybe even herself, but there was no point dwelling on that now.

A damp corner of the towel soothed the cut on her swollen bottom lip, still split, seeping and sore from the hit from the butt end of a blaster. Her hip did not feel much better for the fall against the crate, no doubt black and blue with a healthy bruise.

Abaigeal hissed at the sting.

Somehow, she ended up at the resort the Silvers were stay in. The view from her room was amazingly green and blue as the ocean stretched as far as the eye could see and dotted in a curve was the archipelago islands lush with tropical vegetation. It was such a vast contrast to the underbelly of Coruscant. Part of her had forgot that such places existed having been so long down there, it had been many years now.

She needed to get out more often.

There was not much she could do about her appearance now, there was no change of clothes having not packed any, she was not supposed to still be here. But after the unexpected meeting up with Judah Lesan Judah Lesan , Abaigeal would stay a few days to catch up with an old friend. She reached for her jacket and her shoulder protested and putting it on proved more difficult than expected.

But it was nothing a good long strong drink couldn’t fix, and it was time to find the bar and Judah.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Judah sat at the bar of some fancy resort. The decor reminded him of the bungalow he had received as a honeymoon gift from his late wife's good friend. The older Master did his best to hide the fact he still hurt over the loss of his wife. Despite the fact they had grown apart toward the end of her life, Judah still loved her deeply. Nothing was likely to change that. There was a certain freedom to enjoy being an older man, single, and with an empty nest, but it was also a lonely life. It was why Judah had agreed to stay behind a couple of days to catch up with someone he had not seen in ages.

Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron was the daughter of a very close friend, and a close friend in her own right. There was something different about her since the last time he had seen her. No longer did she wear the robes of a Silver Jedi Master, not that Judah did either for that matter. Both had seemed to go rogue in their older years, though Judah was jealous the woman did not look a day older than thirty. There was going to be a story behind that as well.

A smirk tugged at Judah's face as he laid the credits out for a bottle of Dark Midnight, one of his own label. LeStar Winery was about the only thing in his life which was still going well. The investment of his retirement income into a failing winery had certainly been a good decision. It would never replace the mountain home he had on Corellia, but the Lake Country of Naboo had its own appeal. At least buying the bottle confirmed why he was making such a good profit. His wine was selling close to the top. He could not have been happier with that news.

A bottle of whiskey also sat in front of Judah. The wine was for dessert, and the whiskey was for now. He ached after the fight on the docs. While he did not take as direct a beating as his friend had, Judah was still sore. Age was in part the issue, but the fall from the roof did not help matters any. The explosion had been a lucky one to catch the master off guard, and had it not been for the force, Judah would have been much worse off, and possibly dead. At least he was not going to be alone in his misery and pain.

Judah smiled when he saw Abaigeal walk into the bar. Judah was seated at the counter where they had agreed to meet. She clearly had not been prepared to stay, and neither had he, though the master had managed a change of clothes on his ship. Judah lived off the Morning Star more than he did his own home. No one would tell his clothes were different than the ones he wore before, other than for the fact they were still intact.

"I didn't know what you were drinking, so I got some whiskey. Seemed a whiskey kind of night. The hotel here sells some of the wine I started bottling in retirement, though, retirement never held me long."

The master pulled a stool out for his friend and smiled again.

"It's been a long time... good to see you're doing well..." Judah paused looking at the lip. "Well, aside from some battle damage. You could just let me heal it you know."

The sound of the waves under the decking greeted her first, the second thing was the cool night breeze and loads of fresh air. That felt good to the sense, no stifling reach to breath she had gotten used to over the years.

She saw Judah leaning over a drink, his body language enough to tell Abaigeal, he was deep in thought and had every intention of diving right into the glass. She approached with a smile, he looked well, at least physically so.

“Excuse my appearance, I will have to find some shops tomorrow”, she flicked at a tear on her jacket. “Wasn’t expecting to stay”. She was glad she did though, and she greeted him like an old friend would, a soft kiss on the cheek before she sat on the offered stool.

“You look well too, very dashing, age agrees with you”. She smirked with her tease, as she pointed to his full beard. He had always had a growth she remembered.

Reaching for her glass, she filled it with two ice cubes and poured a whiskey and raised it. “To old friends, here .. and gone”. Yes, it was indeed a night for whiskey.

After leaving the Order, she had lost contact with many of the people she knew, and although she would hear of news around the traps, it was difficult to keep in contact. News had reached her of Judah’s wife’s passing but she could not find him. It was some time ago now and no doubt still pained him, if he wanted to talk of it, she would let him and be here now for him, when she could not have been in the past.

“I can’t imagine you retired”, she grinned and took her first sip which stung her split producing another hiss. “Hmm, if we are going to get through those bottles, you best fix my lip”.

“Only if you excuse mine,“ Judah answered. “I had no idea I was going to be staying past today either, nor needing a reason to wish I were dressed a bit nicer.”

Judah had always been one to flatter, even when he was a married man. It was one thing Kat used to get after him about. He knew it bothered her to a degree that the Corellian was a friendly man who had other women before her, but she was just as friendly with other men. Their pasts had not been too different on that end, though Judah certainly had a reputation when he was much younger.

He was not the only one able to flatter it seemed. Abaigeal certainly knew how to make an older man feel as though his age was not a bad thing. In his age the stubble had become the full beard. Judah seemed to wear it well enough, and it did wonders to hide the scar on his left cheek from his first fight with a Sith. All in all Judah liked it.

Judah returned the toast. “To friends,” he said before sipping the whiskey. Judah did not take ice.

Judah didn’t want to dwell on his reasons for wanting the bottle. He simply poured and began to drink. A chuckle escaped at the comment about retirement and Judah shook his head indicating it didn’t agree with him. Clearly he was still going on missions when he saw fit, even if it was more freelance.

Setting the glass down, Judah took a look at the woman’s lip.

“Yeah... it’s gonna sting if I don’t. Though if you want to go shopping tomorrow we shouldn’t get through both bottles.”

Closing his eyes, Judah locked onto the wound in the force. It was small and did not require a lot of energy. It closed as good as new in a matter of minutes. A smile tugged at Judah’s lips when his eyes opened.

“Well now that I did something you could have done for yourself, let’s drink...”

Judah winked and made sure their glasses were full again.

Abaigeal E'ron Abaigeal E'ron

Last edited:
She shuffled on stool to move facing him as he examined her lip. Abaigeal could not help but smile, of course she could have healed her own lip, but sometimes it is nice to have someone look after you for a change, she is so used to doing that for others that sometimes one forgets what the feeling, feels like.

Even if only for the briefest of moments.

Watching his face as it softens and centred on the force, Abaigeal could feel the tug on her skin, and that warm sensation as the healing process begins. There is no pain, more of a comforting feeling, is a way to describe it. And just for a moment her mind returned to a place where the opposite had cut across her body, literally and figuratively and she marked the difference with a sense of relief that she would not feel it now.

She had her own scars to bear, her body covered in them, a constant reminder of the past.

The truth was, shopping was the last thing on her mind. Time was far better spent in Judah’s company, it had been too long since she enjoyed the pleasure of being with a good friend, and she was not going to let this pass simply for a new jacket.

“Lets just see where the night leads us and let tomorrow take care of itself”. She watched as he poured the second glass and when he had, she took it up and drank in one go, before firmly placing the glass on the bar and it was, she that took up the bottle to refill.

“Come on, you are falling behind”, she winked back, with that E’ron twinkle in the eyes.

As the brown liquid splashed into his glass, “So, why did you come all the way out here to Kaal?”, he must have had good reason, being on the docks and not part of the group that gathered in the resort. “Business?”, hazarded a guess.

Judah caught the smile in Abaigeal's eyes as Judah finished healing her through the force. It was nice. Truth be told Judah missed taking care of others. He had been alone for so long, and had only himself to take care of. Where the woman across from him relished in the feeling of being taken care of, Judah relished in the fact he was caring for another for a change. It was a good feeling, a reminder of who he was once, and still could be.

Shopping seemed to be the furthest thing from Abbie's mind as the two conversed over what was about to be their third glass of whiskey. Judah had to admit he was fine with that answer, though also knew if they were staying for a few days the woman was going to need something to wear. Then again, seeing where the night would take them did seem like an invitation of sorts that made Judah a bit curious. Two friends drinking a bottle of whiskey together with another of wine to get through as well, while having no plans for the night other than that... what could go wrong?

Judah nodded. "No plan then... sounds like the best plan." The younger version of himself would have hated the idea of no plan, but the older Judah continued to get the more he liked to wing it. Well, he had always liked to wing it, but he seemed to do so more now than when other people depended on him. Being alone, being single, it made him reckless at times. That made Judah dangerous to be around.

His third glass was gone in no time.

"You suggesting I can't keep up? My dear... you forget, I am Corellian."

Judah smirked and motioned the barkeep over and asked him to lay out a row of shot glasses. He poured for them both, five glasses a piece.

"Heard my son was going to be here. Needed to see him."

The answer was short, short enough to let Abaigeal know there was something going on that Judah was likely not going to talk about, not while he was still sober anyway. That's why he wasted no time in downing the whiskey in front of him. Five shots down, and back to his drinking partner for the night.

"Now who is falling behind, hmmm? By the way... you still haven't explained why you were here... buying guns."

It seemed she had inadvertently laid down a challenge in drinking. She had to chuckle at his comment about it, she had not really forgotten he was Corellian, they have an indescribable look about them that sets them apart. Maybe it was the nerf herder look, it was hard to pin point, but maybe he had forgotten she was half Corellian herself on her mother’s side, although she had not tested herself where drinking was concerned. Abaigeal had a feeling that half bloods were not going to cut it.

“How is your son?”, the last she heard Judah Junior was still a child. How many years had passed them by, that this Judah talked of his son, now a man? Abaigeal would not pry further, their business is their own.

She watched with great amusement, as Judah shot back each drink with consummate ease, maybe tonight would prove to be her undoing where this was concerned, and she doubted she could actually keep up. Although she would try.

The first two shots were easy, but they did burn her throat, not used to this much whiskey. However, the third proved difficult as she felt her stomach beginning to protest as well as her head. “I think you win this one. If I don’t slow up, I will be a mess in under an hour”. And that would waist the night, and good company.

Abaigeal looked somewhat sheepish to his last question, although she was not doing anything bad per se, but dealing with pirates is frowned upon by the Order.

“I need the guns for a fool’s mission”, she began in truth. It was foolish to attempt what her and the members of the Soup Kitchen aspire to achieve.

“I have been living on Coruscant for many years now, and trying to do my best to make the lower levels more free of the tether of crime or rather.. the crime lords”, it was a story, a long reasoning to her methods but underneath it all was a good heart and good intentions. Whether she and her group would actually make a different? She knew deep down, probably not.

But someone must try.

With her stomach settling a little, she picked up the fourth shot glass and downed it. Abaigeal shook her head in vein hope to clear it, but she felt good that warm feeling when inhibitions are lowered. “Oh, such a delight”, she suddenly looked across the bar to the waters of the far stretching ocean, to see the red sun setting.

“Maybe later we could go for a night swim, to cool off”, it was getting warm, the tropical air coupled with the alcohol was starting to take effect.

"JJ is fine I suppose," came Judah's reply. "I wish I could say more than that, but we have not talked since... well since he found out he has a half brother that only recently learned about as well."

It was no secret among his friends that Judah had gotten around when he was younger, but this was not just one fling gone wrong. Aspen had been born out of what some would consider Judah's first love. Magena Dray had always been a weakness to the Jedi ever since they had met, and Judah to her, even if she would never have admitted it. She had left him suddenly, only to reach out when she was in trouble. It was this last time she had reached out Judah learned her reason for leaving. Magena had been pregnant with their son.

"Our relationship is strained at the moment, but with time..."

At least that was what Judah kept telling himself. All things got better with time, except the things that didn't. The Master offered a small smile to his company. Judah did not want to ruin the night with the sad state of his familial situation. Estranged relationships seemed to be his lot when it came to family. He had been estranged from his father, and now his son. The cycle seemed to repeat.

Judah smirked when the woman slowed down on the shots. In truth, Judah was nearing his limit as well, though his competitive nature would not allow him to admit it.

"Well we can't have you a mess can we?"

The Corellian winked as he set the bottle aside. They did not have to make it through the bottle especially when the conversation was turning to a more serious and interesting note. It had been a long time since they had seen each other, years, and Judah was not about to pass up the chance to get reacquainted with an old friend because they were both too drunk to remember the night. Besides, the night seemed to be going in a good direction.

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't try. They don't seem to cut Jedi the same anymore. I remember, and this was before I met your mother, a group of us broke off from the Republic and started the Army of Light. We just wanted to be rid of the Sith. Most of us found our way to the Sliver Jedi afterward, but for those of us who have seen war, it was never the same after."

Judah poured one more shot.

"To fool's errands," he said before downing the whiskey.

Abaigeal's next words had Judah turning to see what she was commenting about. The sunset was rather nice, and the small alcove which seemed to bend around to the left looked private enough that her wish to swim might just be a possibility. Grabbing the bottle of wine, Judah stood up and offered his arm. He had just enough alcohol in him to be a bit more of a goof than he normally was.

"There seems to be a private beach around the bend there. Which considering neither of us are dressed for a swim..."

Judah smirked as he let the implication of his thoughts go wherever the woman might take them.

"I could be convinced to take a dip."

She had grown up under the banner of he Republic, but did not remember much of life in those days. A couple of things stood out though, life in the caves on Tython and the long corridors of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant before it was destroyed. Everything did change after that, Judah was right, the Jedi began to have fractures and looking to find a more concrete purpose that the Republic could not offer, and one of them was her mother.

Although when he made mention of her, Abaigeal’s gaze shifted to the bottom of her glass and looked into it searching for something that would never be there.

Abaigeal cocked her head when he spoke of Jedi, there was a sense of nostalgic in his words, the Jedi not the same as before. She wanted to know what he meant but them not being ‘cut’, like in the past. But that might be a conversation for clearer minds and besides it was nice to not talk about duty and honour and all that tonight.

They could let it go for a few hours before returning to it. Those things were always somewhere in a Jedi’s heart, even if they chose to operate outside of the code. Like they did.

“Time helps us cope, but that does not mean it heals. Where your son is concerned .. all you can do is try and he will know you have. You will know you have. And when he learns that life is not so straightforward as those that are young think .. he will then understand”. For good or bad, everyone has a past, and sometimes experiences are out of one’s control.

She followed his lead, and toasted to the fools and downed her last shot, which took effect immediately. It as time for some fresh air and ‘adventure’ along the shore line. “What?! Now?”, she stood up none the less and was grateful for his offered arm, it would help steady her on her feet.

Just before the sunset, she could make out the alcove in the rocks he had a mind to take her, and curiosity had got the better of her as well. Frankly, she did not think he would, and her suggestion had been made in jest but now the idea was fun, and she relished the idea to let her hair down for a while.

“Don’t you wear undergarments?”, she had her own sense of mischief to match his.

The steep steps down to the beach had a mind of their own, shifting in her vision but with Judah’s arm she made it. And when the cool breeze rolling off the waves hit her, that seemed to give her fresh life and clear the mind more. As soon as they reached the sand, Abaigeal removed her boots, her feet feeling the warmth of the sand as they walked toward Judah’s place on the beach.

Judah seemed to ignore whatever her reactions seemed to be about his comments on the Jedi. Half the time he did not know what he meant himself when he said things like not being cut the same. In his age, Judah had seen a lot and was of the opinion the training was not the same as the rigors he went through, or put his own students through. Yes, he had been a tough teacher in n=many regards, but his students had all kept their lives, and none had turned to the dark side. Not every master could make the same claim.

A nod if his head indicated he had heard what Abbie said in regards to his relationship with Judah Junior. He believed her, for the most part, and did not want to spend their night discussing it. A small thank you was mouthed, even if the words did not seem to come from his mouth. There was more fun to be had, like the promise of the cool water coming coming ashore in the cove Judah had identified.

He felt like a young man again, hobbling like a near drunkard toward the shore. Judah would have moved faster had it not been for the fact it was rather obvious Abaigeal was using his mass to steady her own steps and keep from tumbling down the stony path of steps. The Jedi had no issue helping her down, in fact it inflated his ego just enough that he felt good about his decision to take them swimming now instead of waiting until later. Besides, sunset and night swimming was the best time when one had a private beach. It would almost guarantee they would remain alone, which was what Judah was after to begin with.

Abaigeal's question left a smirk on Judah's face. "You're about to find out shortly, aren't you?" The answer came as the woman kicked off her boots and let the water rush onto her feet.

Naturally, Judah did wear undergarments, especially when he knew he was going to be in a fight. He stripped down to his shorts and gave no warning to the brunette before wooping like a young man and running into the water. Once he reached a good depth to support himself, Judah turned and looked back to Abaigeal. His mind pressed into hers rather than shouting all the way back to her.

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you coming in?"

There was tease in the tone of his thoughts. It was clear from his actions and the way his voice carried in her mind that he was flirting with her. Why not? They were both good friends, and for Judah it had been some time since he had been with a woman that made him want to even try and put himself out there, even if they were parting ways after the extended stay. Judah wasn't taking a massive risk, just seeing if the woman would tease or flirt back. What did he have to lose?

There was something about Judah’s smirk at was appealing to her, it wasn’t so much the words that would accompany it, but the look it produced on his face. He is a handsome man, always had been, but with the hint of a smile as his smirk offered, it seemed to make him lighter and softer, with his own source of mischief. As he peeled off his clothes and let them fall where they may, she started to do the same, taking off her torn jacket but before she got any further, he suddenly whooped and sprinted for the waves.

This caught her attention naturally, and she watched him with a giggle as the waves crashed around him. What little light the sunset gave and the ascending moon light, Abaigeal could make out his fit form, taking it all in without the danger of being caught in the act.

She truly was enjoying the evening, it was such a nice feeling to reconnect with an old friend, one she realised she had been missing.

Abaigeal was down to her own undergarments now, when his voice touched upon her mind once more, which produced a smirk of her own. “Don’t you know it is rude to enter someone’s mind without invitation?”, her teased spoken with her own light tone, and of course entering his mind without invitation.

Approaching the waters edge in a light jog, Abaigeal entered and swam out to Judah. It was very pleasant indeed, the soft light of the moon twinkling on the surface and stretching to the horizon, it seemed to source from him, an illusion of course but it made the picture that little bit more inviting. She ducked under the water to wet her hair and face but once on the surface she sent a wave of water splashing over him.

She stood in the water allowing the waves to push at her, when she looked at him. Abaigeal could not remember the last time she had been alone with a man, not under pleasing circumstances, she supposed it was probably when she visited Zeltron but that seemed like a life time ago. There had always been that sense of shame she held over her body, the scars from her past held her back. But not tonight, not with Judah.

“So .. what do we do now?”. There was flirting in her words, and .. a touch of nervousness stemmed from anticipation or rather, the possibility of where the night might lead.

"Who is the uninvited one now?"

If Judah could have been sticking his tongue out mentally, he would have. He liked this game they were playing, and could feel the playfulness in Abaigeal's telepathy as it danced through his mind and thoughts. It had been far too long since something like this had been so easy. Unlike what many people thought, it was not always an easy thing to live the life of a flirt. Chemistry was still a thing, and Judah had never expected he would find it with anyone again, not at his age. It seemed Abaigeal was here to prove him wrong, even if she did not realize it.

Or did she?

Judah let the question run through his mind as the woman swam out to him. Since she had taken her clothes off while he ran into the water, the Corellian had missed his chance to steal the same peek the woman had taken. Judah shrugged the idea away knowing there would be other opportunities, or so he hoped. As far as he was concerned they were there to have fun, and to follow that fun wherever it led.

As Abaigeal came up out of the water and swam closer, Judah could see the moonlight reflect off her wet hair. It was a beautiful sight, the woman was beautiful in her own right, but the moonlight framed her in such a way that it added some mystery.

He sighed before she could be close enough to know he had. Judah realized in that moment how much he truly missed being connected to someone. Moving on from Katara had been hard, and while Judah had managed a fling here or there since, the thought of letting someone close once more was painful. As Abaigeal closed the distance more and more, Judah only grew more aware of how good their friendship had once been. They were not simply catching up. There was something more involved, and nervous ripple in the woman's voice betrayed it.

Judah swallowed hard as he kept himself in place by treading water. What did come next? They had spent a good amount of the night, and part of the fight flirting with each other. There had certainly been enough banter between them to suggest the nervous feelings they shared were warranted.

"Well... I think the setting might just lend itself to one option over the other," Judah answered with a boyish grin. "Would you be angry with me if I decided I wanted to kiss you?"

An eye brow raised at his words, her look of mild indignation completely feign, which was obvious with the subtle curl of her lips. One option over another? She looked around as if not seeing the setting or rather, seeing it for the first time. “And here was I thinking we could play a water game of hide and seek”, she grinned right back at him.

She was not the only one shrouded in a sense of mystery in the moon light, with his hair wet, and his beard which flashed with moonlit shimmer. Her eyes could not help but light upon the firmness of his shoulders the only part of his body that was visible to her beyond his face.

Would she be angry? No, in either circumstance Abaigeal would not be angry with him. They had been friends from a long time, both had gone through major experiences in their lives, enough to teach them both that there is never any certainty in life, for anything. And although some years had passed since they saw each other, it was strange to her how it felt like only yesterday they had been in each other’s company. Back then, life had taken them both in different directions and now they look at each other with eyes that have no illusions of the young.

Her arms waved through the lapping water, back and forth, to keep her stead in one place as she treads water. “What.. what you decide?”, his boyish grinned matched with her coy look.

“And what about if I .. decided”. Decided what though?, that she did not make clear. Slight kick of her legs underwater propelled her just a few inches closer to him, her eyes not leaving his. Another few inches closer and Abaigeal suddenly pushed him diving into the water and decided to take a short swim. She did not enter his mind with words, but he would most definitely ‘hear’ her chuckle.

She felt so good, like a young girl again, even though age would say otherwise. And by the force, Judah was attractive. Was she playing at cat and mouse?, only momentarily, for every part of her wanted him to kiss her.

Judah shrugged at Abaigeal's suggestion about Judah's intent. The idea had crossed his mind, but so had the strong desire he was feeling to kiss the woman. Whether it was the setting, the alcohol, both, or something else entirely, Judah had found himself in quite the mood to play. He honestly didn't care what that looked like per se. The Jedi master simply wanted to enjoy the company of his friend in whatever ways she was willing to allow. That still did not change the fact Judah was attracted to the woman and in the years they had spent apart Judah's life had changed enough where the thought of acting on the attraction was no longer taboo.

"Never said that wasn't an option," he smirked

She was coy, certainly, the way the Abbie played at what Judah had said. Rather than answer the question she played as though the decision was not his to make. Perhaps that was true, but Judah was going to play it out and see where things led. Abaigeal moved closer, closing the gap between them even more. She certainly presented herself in a way that Judah would believe she intended on kissing him first. His heart was thumping in his chest as every reason why they should not cross the line of friendship ran through his mind. Certainly there were some things in life that needed to remain the same, and would they simply move on from the night to more years of absence?

Judah was not able to get through every thought before feeling her hand press against the top of his head and push him under the water. She was not wrong in her estimation that Judah would almost feel the chuckle resonating through the force. Whether it was intended or not, their minds were open to each other, and something so sporadic was bound to slip through.

He laughed when his head came back above the water. She was already swimming away from him, but Judah was not about to let her get away with it. Chasing her the Corellian took advantage of his longer arms, and grabbing the woman by the ankle, he pulled her close, only to push her under the water in return. Rather than swim off, he was waiting for her when she came out of the water, a playful sparkle in his eye, and a proud smirk on his face. Without leaving her any time to react, Judah wrapped an arm around the woman's waist and pulled her body against his. His lips seized hers with confidence as he let his own little chuckle resonate through the force.

"Now that was not very nice of you," Judah teased, kissing her again.

Her ‘escape’ did not last long, she felt Judah’s hand reach around her ankle and pull her back. Salt water went up her nose and she had no time to catch her breath before he pushed her under the water. She was smiling, enjoy her punishment it was all good fun between two that seemed to have connection, akin to kindred spirits. Abaigeal burst out of the water, reaching for breath but before she could even open her eye’s she felt Judah’s firm arm snake around her waist and pull her close.

His body was warm in the water, Abaigeal could feel the heat between them as she pressed against his chest, her heart pounding. Judah did not allow her time to think, to register what was about to happen and instantly the warmth of his lips pressed to hers hard as he kissed her. A sudden, almost overwhelming heat, ran through her body and he took her breath away once more. There was no resistance, she simply allowed herself to be swept away in the moment, and it was a wonderful moment.

His chuckle made her smile and as he pulled back to tell her how bad she had been, Abaigeal never heard a single word. They kissed again, and as their lips met once more, she returned it with a longing. Her hands sort his shoulders as they moved up his chest and around his neck, time did not exist anymore, how long had they reminded in embrace before reluctantly, their lips parted.

Abaigeal looked at him with surprise, the surprise was not because he had kissed her, but because nothing felt awkward about what just happened. At least for her. There had been a tinge of unexpected delight even when he made himself known to her back on the docks. Abaigeal had put it down to the sudden arrival of a good friend. But now, here in the water in his arms it was like the clock had turned back.

A smile tugged at her mouth, there was no regret on her face, with thoughts of ‘what could have been’, no their paths had moved separately and they each lived lives that brought them full circle, to the moment here and now. Abaigeal held no assumptions of what this all meant nor was she going to try to make meaning from it. It was a time to enjoy and be happy for the night, and what may lay in the future, well that was open to the fates.

There was only one thought in her mind now. Say something or you will look like a complete goof. The problem with their openness of their minds through the force tonight, was that she did not guard that thought and he would have heard it. Which of course, she realised too late and she blushed. “Oh shut up”, she said playfully, as she pursed her lips together trying to stifle her smile and a entirely different sparkle was in her eyes now.

She returned the second kiss. Judah could feel the longing in the way she kissed him back, whether that was for him, or the fact it had been a while since she had been kissed, Judah did not know. For his own part Judah would have to admit it was a bit of both. Judah was not the young player he had once been, so it was nice to to be kissing someone. Then there was the person he was kissing. Judah would be lying if he said there had not been some curiosity about what that would be like. From the moment Judah had realized it was Abaigeal on the docks up until now, there had been a part of Judah which wanted to kiss the woman. With his curiosity sated, Judah was left with the space to process how natural it seemed.

He smiled in return to hers. There was something innocent, yet also not, about the way the smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Judah was happy. It was an odd sensation because it had been sometime since he could admit that anyone's presence made him feel like this, and yet being with an old friend, and enjoying their company in this way, had made Judah happier than he had been in sometime. In truth, he was happy to not feel alone. The master was not about to admit his loneliness to the woman he still held in his arms, especially with the way she looked at him.

There was something in her eyes which hinted at more. He thoughts pressed into his head, and Judah simply laughed out loud before she spoke. Whether she was telling herself to shut up, or him, Judah didn't really care. His lips came to a close though his eyes could not help but keep the chuckle alive.

"Kissed you speechless now, did I?"

He would not be the Judah she knew if he did not take the opportunity to tease her about what just happened. A small chuckle escaped his lips once more while his eyes played to match the look in her eyes. There was not anything which really needed to be said about what just happened that their banter and acceptance of the moment did not already communicate. A hand came to cup the woman's cheek, Judah's thumb running across it back and forth as his eyes refused to leave hers. A contented sigh left his lips as he smiled once more.

"That was..." Judah began before growing quiet and simply pressing his forehead against Abaigeal's He knew he did not need to finish the sentence. Whatever was happening in the moment, Judah was glad of it. It had been a while since Judah simply let a moment be the moment, and the Corellian was in no rush to move on from this one. Certainly his mind raced with thoughts of where the rest night could go, but for now he was simply content to be with his friend, in the moment, letting it stand on its own.

This time when his lips kissed hers it was softer. There was still a hunger and a longing for something more behind it, but there was a tenderness as well. This wasn't just passion or lust. There was care and friendship as well. When their lips parted once more Judah let his head rest against hers again. His words would come out as a whisper, but his thoughts would be as loud and clear as ever.

"Neither one of us has to be alone tonight," he said knowing the paths both took before coming to this moment.

She only broke is gaze momentarily when he teased her, rendering her speechless but the smile did not leave her. For now, she let him take the lead in the moment, simply because she was still processing the events and just how amazing she was feeling. The attraction was not one sided, to Abaigeal, Judah had always been one of those men and turned a girl’s head, whether he knew it or not. But over the years, before they lost contact, she had come to know that there was more to him. And now, she wanted very much to know more about him.

He would be right to believe it had been some time since she had had the company of another man, let alone to have been kissed, but that was not entirely behind her being here and what led them both to this moment. Abaigeal had been as curious as he, about a great many things. His smile was infectious, cause her to equal his, happiness is a great feeling, intoxicating, and like he, she wanted more. He was making her drunk with it.

Speechless still, Abaigeal only nodded as an answer. As she felt his gentle caress on his cheek, Abaigeal pressed her face to his palm seeking more touch, more warmth and the sensation of the motive behind it, made her heart race. She cared for him as well and as their forehead’s met Abaigeal moved closer pressing against him in the water.

Could they have stayed here in this moment for as long as possible?, she would, not wanting to let go of the feeling that surrounded it. And it all came from Judah, it was all because of him. Her breath caught in her throat as he moved close to kiss her again, this time there was more weight behind it with meaning, even though the touch was soft. Abaigeal’s lips parted gently tasting his lips, she would not allow this moment to pass without demonstrating to him that she felt the same.

For so many years, Abaigeal had held a sense of self-loathing, for many reasons which started from the moment she was capture by Carnifex to the death of her mother, she had pushed others away, all of them and would never allow anyone to get close to her. A casual encounter here and there but that was as far as it went. Everything of this was imposed on her by herself and she was happy with that, it kept her safe for a very long time. Safe from dealing with the issues and so she kept running. But that was when she was young and now much older, she had come to terms with it all, the torture, her mother’s death, the scars both physical and mental, and she let go of the past.

Now, she was here in the arms of man she not only liked very much, but admired greatly too. But more than that, and it came down to basics, Abaigeal longed for the desire of physical connection, and with Judah who she cared about very much, it would surpass even that. His last words made her tremble spoken so softly and with clear intention, because know she knew he wanted the same. She was nervous of course, but now she took the lead, and in taking his hand, Abaigeal lead him from the water back to the shore.

Once they reached the sandy beach, she stopped turned to face him and gently pulled him to her, taking him in her arms. She kissed him with hunger and fire on her lips. No, neither would spend the night alone.

I want you, her words whispering into his mind.

Three simple words pressed into Judah's mind. He could not remember the last time those words had been directed toward him with the amount of hunger and longing which seemed to be dripping off every thought coming from the Jedi in Judah's arms. She led them back toward the beach, and all Judah could think was how the loneliness he felt going into the water seemed to be staying behind. Oh the Knight had been full of life and energy, but anyone that had known him well knew it was as much a facade as much of it was genuine and natural to him.

Abaigeal was not Katara, and yet something about her warmed his heart in a similar way. Judah could feel the woman seeping under his skin, and as the exact implication of her words penetrated his mind, Judah could not help but begin to feel a little warm and a lot more flustered. Her passionate kiss only fanned the flame within hotter. There was nothing to say, no words to return. Anything Judah could say, or even wanted to, could all be said with simple action.

His lips returned her kiss, this time as passionate, pressed harder against her lips. A small smirk tugged at his lips when the kiss parted. There was only enough time to breathe before their lips were together again, but Judah's intention was made clear as his hands began to free the woman of little clothing remained. It was a private beach, and while it was possible for them to be discovered, Judah neither cared or worried that it might.

This was passion, something a Jedi was not supposed to give into, but how could something which felt so right be wrong. Judah's view on the code had always been a much more relaxed one. He allowed for passion, emotion, there were even times for chaos. It was not that life was ever without these things. There is no passion, that was a lie. Emotion, yet they chose peace. Judah had always valued any interpretation which allowed him to recognize the realities of life. There had been death in his life, and yet the Force still existed.

That lesson was no more real to him than it had ever been in the moment he shared with Abaigeal now. As they two found themselves entangled with each other, and somehow in Judah's quarters on his ship, Judah rested in the realization that life went on. He had tried so hard to hold onto the things he was losing that the Master was missing the things which were right in front of him. It took someone from his past dropping into his life again to realize that. As his head turned to look at the woman in the bed next to him Judah found himself wishing that this friend from his past would be a constant in his future.

The night sea breeze sent tingles through her as its coolness touched upon the heat of her bare skin, and warm water lapped around their feet. There was nothing else in the world apart that this and the man in her arms. There was no need for her attention anywhere else, after what little clothing they had on had been discarded they were caught up in the waves ebbing and flowing with the tide. Abaigeal’s heightened emotions did the same, his eyes told her she was wanted too and as their kiss turned to passion moments later, sand pressed against their bodies.

Whether it is destiny, fate or the force, everything happens for a reason. What had brought them both here to Kaal to find each other again, they will never truly know, but a design by something greater had thrown them together. Or, maybe that something greater, was themselves.

She was open to everything, mind, body and soul in an entanglement which filled her to the verge with pure rapture.

The hours had passed this way, events of the night transporting them to a different plain. There was a little regret in Abaigeal, but not for what had happened, but it was because they had not found each other sooner. That was not possible though, it would not have been right for that time. Not like it is now. If anything was right in the world, it was them together.

A thin sheet covered their bodies, the bed pressing against their backs, and her sleeping hand rested against the warmth of his lower torso. She stirs and immediately felt the presence of him warm and firm close to her. Her hand awoke and moved up his chest, as she rolled toward him, a smile on her lips, her eyes remained close until their faces were only inches apart.

“Good morning”, she whispered, although not really knowing the time of day nor how long they had been here. For a moment, she simply lay studying his face, taking in all his features as if looking upon him for the first time. Judah was looking at her too, he had been awake and thinking, but his eyes betrayed him, he wanted more of her, from her, and in that moment, Abaigeal realised she wanted the same.

And to answer this, she rolled on top of him, her hands gently caressing his face as she leaned down to press her lips to his once more. This time, her lips did not burn with fire or passion, they burned with something much more great.

Judah watched as the woman began to stir. Her hand moved up his torso and as their eyes met she greeted him with their faces close. He smiled as the previous night's activity replayed in his mind. They only had the thin sheet to cover their bodies which were still connected to one another. A small chuckle escaped his lips as she kissed his lips, the vibration of his laugh passing to hers. There was a different feeling to this kiss, almost as if her kiss spoke the same thing which was found in Judah's eyes. A smile pulled at his lips as the kiss lingered, and Judah rolled the woman over onto her back.

"Good Morning," he said with grin.

His eyes lingered on her, wandering down her bare torso, and back to her eyes.

"By the force you are beautiful," Judah said before kissing her again.

He pondered speaking what was on his mind, but at the same time Judah did not want to ruin the moment the two were sharing. Everything was new for them, and while everything that happened was rooted in a deep friendship the events of the previous night had changed the dynamic of that friendship. No matter where they went from here their friendship was not going to be the same.

Judah rolled onto his back and sighed with a happy smile on his face. They could talk about things later. For now the hunger in Judah's stomach was beginning to win out. Too bad they were not back at the resort where they could order room service. Rolling out of the bed, Judah pulled a pair of pants out of the drawer on the far side of the room and pulled them over his bare body.

"How do you like your eggs, hmm?"

Yes, Judah cooked, and Abaigeal was going to be spoiled. It was her vacation too after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom