Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Red Lights Under the Midnight Sun

Butcher

B

butcher_topspacer.png

Between all the opponents in the ring, the Wook and Klatooinian looked like the toughest.

Butcher was excited.

"Ya know, now that Barks mentions it," the masked-Enforcer muttered, with a glance to Madclaw. "You talkin' into our minds is a bit freaky..."

A telepathic Wookiee? Who would have thought.

However, it seemed things were about to kick off, and the fight ready to begin. The music in the club provided a good backdrop to the violence about to start, and Butcher watched as Madclaw smashed his gloves together - very big gloves. A smirk was on the Enforcer's face inside the mask, as he bounced up and down on the spot, then brought his gloves up in a classic boxing stance.

"Ding ding, round one - let's go!"

Butcher rushed forward and closed on a nearby humanoid, as he delivered a series of quick punches. He wanted to thin the herd, work his way around to the Wook and Klatooinian, and that meant taking out a few of the mooks in the way first...

* Crack! Thump! Bzzt-crash! *

Oanach gave a small laugh that she hid behind her hand as Parvati brought the bottle. She wasn't the only one that wanted to forget they were even in the building.

The sheer gall behind Parvati Parvati 's words took her aback. She had met this woman in a matter of minutes and already she was being enticed to join a conspiracy against her mistress. If that wasn't a sign of the contempt the Black Sun had for the remaining Hutts she wasn't sure what was. There was a cautious glance at the crab-like droid that accompanied her. Audio recordings were built into it, and anything that was said would be transferred back. Oanach cursed at her herself at how easily readable she was. Did her words have that much dripping vitriol for her superior?

But no, as much as she'd like to tie a chain around that fat-slugs neck, now wasn't the time. While she was a slave, Piska granted her a measure of power. If she rebelled, then what? She has no influence, no powerful friends, and no assets. If she rebelled against her Mistress she'd probably lose, and even if she won, then what? No, now wasn't the time.

Whenever her mind thought of rebellion, she became increasingly aware of the necklace around her neck. It was a polite slave collar, an electric device that would send punishing jolts of agony when the Hutt was displeased with her. While it wasn't being activated, she could almost feel its burn against her neck.

After briefly fiddling with her necklace she answered the woman. "As I said, I respect the great Piska's interests tonight. I don't think joining in a coup against her would be part of those interests. However, if you wish to discuss potential alliances, I think that is very much agreeable." The Twi'lek said, flattening out her voice till it was nothing more than sterile servtuide.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
There was something to be said about the powers of the Life Essence, or the Force as others called it.

Aktur had a specific, narrow understanding of a particular area of it all. Yet the Sith were those that delved fully into all aspects. As it was, seeing the Emperor possessing a sentient, creating a puppet in the literal sense, caused Aktur's mind to begin to wonder at possibilities he might not have considered. He would think on it, seek out some knowledge and prepare his mind further against similar circumstances.

But, for now:

"It would seem we have a deal, then," Aktur said with a smooth smile, as he sat forward and stared. "We will start more persuasive underworld negotiations, remove troubling elements, and supplement Sith war efforts in ways we are able."

Black Sun was not a galactic military.

Not yet, anyway.

"I believe that concludes our meeting, Emperor," Aktur said as he stood and motioned to the club. "You are welcome to remain and enjoy our hospitality... but I must excuse myself, to mingle with my people. It has been a pleasure, I look forward to further meetings."

With a nod, Aktur walked from the booth and out to the larger club floor. He glanced around with his dark gaze, sighted several individuals, but otherwise planned to remain open for approach; he would let the opportunistic act first, to show him who could walk the walk or who shied away...

aktur_spacer_new2.png

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
Open to interaction

"We'll speak again soon. Close to home.", she said with a dark smile - then the black faded from her eyes and the sensation of a soul lost fell away. The woman collapsed forward onto the table and slowly lost the rest of her life. To handle the spiritual pressure of the Emperor was a terrible burden on the body, and hers had failed long ago - it just hadn't been told of such.​
As the Emperor departed, so too did the stasis on the guards. Some collapsed to their knees as they caught their breath, others brushed away the sensation and found their bearings quick - moving to clear the vessel of darkness from its place at the table. A body lost in a Black Sun party wasn't anything to raise questions - but they likely didn't know how valuable a body inhabited by the Dark Lord was to the local cultists.​
Perhaps someone would search it out later.​

With some quick thinking and a crafty little illusion Jorco was inside. Waving away the fake Black Sun tattoo on the back of his green pebbly hand once he was inside. Odd how an ancient organization like the Black Sun was the new kid on the block, again. The Rodian was feeling daring, the quiet life of a spacer had bored the short green alien.

There was a shock boxing ring, all he noticed was the large pale wookie there. Joroc was fond of gambling, but there was no gamble, no risk there. He hadn't even noticed the opponent, he was that sure they couldn’t stand a chance to the wookie unless they were a rancor, or a remarkably big Hutt, and they tended to not get their hands dirty like that.

Approaching the bar Jorco quickly got the bartenders attention, “A
Bespin Fizz please, and keep the change.” The Rodian ordered, paying upfront as he slipped a credit chip across the counter from a wallet that wasn’t his own. Stolen prior this day, smoothly slipped out of a gentleman’s pocket with his spindly suction cup tipped fingers. Jorco had the profound smell of exotic flowers. Growing up away from his homeland he was always self conscious of the natural aroma his body produced. Trading out one offensive odor for another.

Jorco was next to a rather well built echani, or an arkanian offshoot, he personally could never tell them apart. His large oily, dark eyes looked up at them. They had the look of a fighter, and if they were echani they definitely were. “Hey mister, question, got any local recommendations for a good place that sells some personal artillery?” Jorco was short on weaponry, and could go for some. After his question, the bartender placed Jroco’s vibrant cocktail in front of him. The top of the glass exuded vaporous white steam.

Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd

VVVDHjr.png

MIRAGE
[ Oh, the ‘great’ Piska? ]

With that thought, she slipped a faintly amused sideways glance at the collared woman. Those words alone said much, the collar did more, and the unease wasn’t at all lost on the half-Zeltron, but she had no reason to take advantage. The current of hatred laced into the slave-woman’s words was much more interesting, but when the other woman outright bought the bottle of vodka her lips curled, and her attention was diverted from the Twi’lek.

She idly watched the dark-haired maven send the barman away, then speak her measure of the enslaved violet women… the way she held herself, spoke, and acted pointed to power. Many men did love a powerful woman, but Mirage knew just as well how easily other men were intimidated by their mere existence. Threatened by it.

Let them be.

She couldn’t help the smirk and one-note breath of a laugh at the murderous suggestion. Then it was her that was the focus, when the woman turned to her, poured her a shot, and slid it her way, “No man or Hutt can keep me where I don’t wish to be,” she replied in a matter-of-fact tone, slipping a brief, pointed look at the violet girl as she said it; without another glance towards the small glass that had been poured for her, she pinched it between her fingers.

“And new ventures,” she added in an equally low voice, returning her gaze to Parvati, and also throwing back her shot; at the suggestion that they move to a booth, she tipped her chin at the nearest available one, “let’s…”

Yet the Twi’lek chose to revert to a servile voice and attitude, speaking up in the interests of her keeper and halting the possible move for a further moment, with dark pink eyes slipping to her again. Fear. That collar was more than simply an object, and there was the matter of the droid metaphorically nipping at the girl’s heels. It was hardly her business. But still… returning the shot glass to the bartop, Mirage stepped closer to the violet girl, and reached out with one hand, brushing the backs of fingers down the slave’s arm with the pheromonic urge of calm in her touch, as she looked on the Twi’lek with steady intensity and spoke words laced through with a faint modicum of the power that could otherwise bend one entirely to her will, if not break them completely:

“You don’t need to do that,” she insisted with a slower pace to her words, to inspire confidence in some fashion, try to be less of a mouse, hmm?”

Mirage was no slave crusader, but there was something to be said for disgust, and whatever pity could be scrounged up. She knew what it was to be used. To be a thing, and too powerless to effect change in the situation. Then she pulled back, and gave the Twi'lek girl a pretty smile.

"You're safe here."

She would make sure of it, if she had to.

Last edited:
Devil In A Tight Dress
Ooh, she hit a nerve.

Parvati felt the air turn sour when Oancah spoke, her tone pointed, and her words precise. The mistress looked toward the droid that was accompanying her new Twi'Lek friend. She wasn't too worried about the transmissions this droid would be making. If the Hutts really wanted to save face they would have shown up themselves. Parvati had dealt with the Hutts for many years, and she was surprised she hadn't had any run-ins with Piska personally. Perhaps Oancah was telling the truth, perhaps some of them wanted to set themselves right with the victors, to kneel beneath the Black Sun. However, knowing Hutts, they were likely trying to get whatever information they could and use it against whomever they could.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to that pretty face. So come on, let's go talk alliances." She had a soft spot for hard working girls down on their luck. Some of her club managers said she 'collected' them like stray cats. She argued that she was always hiring and they were always needing jobs. That would be a conversation for later, but Parvati knew she could offer the same thing to the Twi'Lek. Now that Parvati was working for the Black Suns, she would likely be able to help protect her from any other Hutts as well. She didn't want to scare her off by pushing her too much.

She led the trio to a table near the back of the bar. She sat herself with her back to the wall with no entrance or exit. She was a suspicious woman, and there was no honor among thieves, so she refused to have her back to a door. After the other two sat down and got comfortable, Parvati set the bottle of vodka on the table with a thud. This was when she realized she hadn't even introduced herself to them yet.

"You might be surprised, but this isn't the first time I've left with two strangers after a few shots of vodka." She said with a coy grin. Parvati then lined up the shot glasses . "This time I think I want to remember your names." She looked between both girls as she spoke.

"The name's Parvati." With that she raised her shot glass up to the other two before tossing the shot down her throat. It wasn't going down any easier this time, but she was pretty sure after this one she was going to be drunk. Then the real fun could start.

Nekana Quane Nekana Quane Oancah Shag Oancah Shag

Objective: Get a drink
Tags: @Cedwyn Blaid The Madclaw The Madclaw Butcher Kallatharr Kallatharr Lynch Lynch Magnus Magnus Parvati Parvati Nekana Quane Nekana Quane Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

The Mirialan woman cracked her neck as she entered the station with a small bag in her hand, walking down the corridor to get herself a drink, it had been a long run for this tiny little artifact, but they pay was worth it. She strode along towards the bar as a pair of arguing neimodians walked in the other direction shoving each other. One of them barrelled into her and she swore in huttese at the man who barely even acknowledged her.... idiots. She snorted to herself and realised the bag she was carrying had gone, perfect.

She lifted her holopad up and notes the incoming funds notifications. Neimodians were irritating but at least they paid quickly. She grinned to herself and turned off the corridor into the bar area, listening to the music before sitting on a stool at the bar. "Three fingers of Csillan Fireball, ice" she ordered from the barman before turning to the man next to her raising a toast to something with his drink. "What are we celebrating?" she said to Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd before taking a slug from her glass and blowing off a little of the heat in her breath, it was good. She turned her back to the bar and looked at the man and extended a hand. "Jester... what do they call you?"

There were a number of interesting faces in this room, Jester had been a member of the Black Sun for little while now and recognised some of the faces. She expected that a lot of the other were members of the Hutt Syndicate that had survived the hostile takeover.​

Tags: Jorco Czeku Jorco Czeku | Jester Jester

Sipping his drink slowly, Cedwyn was enjoying his gin with his gaze checking out the fight as it began. He was tempted to put some money down on the Wookiee but it had been a while since his last job and didn't want to risk losing everything. Especially since he was too sure of when the next job would be. As he kept an eye on things, curious to see how the first blows went since they could often predict the outcomes of these matches, a Rodian sat next to him and ordered a cocktail of sorts. The aroma was strong to be sure but it wasn't the worse thing he had smelt a person spray themselves with. The Hutts were definitely pungent at the best of times.

"Sorry, brought these at a vendor market couple years ago. Not replaced them since." Gesturing to his pistols. "Sword is my family's so can't help you with that either." Cedwyn wasn't one for the last technology to use, preferring to master the weapons he did have and ensure that no one could match him with them. "However, I am sure that one of the higher ups of the Black Sun will know of a reliable vendor. Organisations like this one always have suppliers coming in and bringing in the best weapons for the members, otherwise you risk losing the valuable weapons to rival gangs." Cedwyn pointed out, his gaze searched around but he wasn't sure who could be the best to approach for that matter since he had visited on a whim. "I am sure one is around here but I can't see them at the moment." He shrugged, ordering another gin.

"I'm Cedwyn by the way." He introduced himself to the Rodian just as another came by and greeted him. His attention was pulled away by the attractive Mirialan woman who sat the other side of him and raised a glass to toast. "To good health and good looks." He smirked as he finished his second gin and took her hand. Shaking it, he gave a head nod before offering a wink to her. "They seem to call me Cedwyn, though I have had other names thrown my way, Cedwyn seems to be the one that sticks." He chuckled deeply, realising that he should be polite and introduce the Rodian as well.

"And this man is..." Cedwyn paused, realising he didn't catch a name. "Well, he is looking to purchase some weapons, and by your impressive look, I would have to say that you would know a find place to purchase weapons." Another smirk danced on his lips as he attempted to help the Rodian network with people to find what he desired as well as complimenting the woman that he found quite attractive.

"Close to the branch, far to the floor," remarked Grozkalla as the man in the metal mask rushed for an opponent. An old saying amongst the clans. Amber eyes turned to Reksar.

"The Klat and the Silver. We fought for the sport of our wardens. Show me what you've learned since then."

The Madclaw raised his gloved hands in a stance and lowered his body to a crouch, circling Reksar with a wary stare. Nearby, shock gloves spat and hissed as the Butcher butchered with fist and knee.

Zett Styls

Z
In Zett's opinion, fashionably late was the best way to show up to a party. It showed you were your own boss, let you make a slick entrance without having to worry about crowds, and gave you more time to get beauty sleep. And Zett needed to be at his best tonight, since this was the first official meeting of his new employers, the rising Black Sun syndicate. While most people in the galaxy would have been worried about a crime syndicate suddenly sweeping onto the scene, the Corellian youth saw it as an opportunity to take his vehicular empire to new heights. After all, nobody who swept into the galaxy over a pile of dead Hutts thought small.

Kwenn Station was a great place to have this little shindig, it had the perfect blend of class and grease that Zett just loved, plus it gave him a chance to step out in his custom Starbirds leather jacket and still feel like he dressed up for the occassion. Taking a moment to check he was properly coiffed, he strode into the cantina like he owned the place, sunglasses still on and trailing cigara smoke like a red-hot engine. He surveyed the scene and grinned at the collection of scoundrels, thugs, and hardcases he saw populating the bar, this was definitely his kind of place.

"Class A joint, I think I'm gonna like it here."
He spotted a fun looking trio toasting drinks at the bar and couldn't help but step up to the counter. "Hey 'keep, slide me a Free Ryloth and another round for what my new friends over here."

As the bartender got the drinks ready, rolling his eyes and grumbling while Zett flicked off his shades and grinned at the Rodian, Mirialan, and Echani bar goers, shooting them a nod and a wink.

"How you all doin'?"

Jester Jester Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd Jorco Czeku Jorco Czeku The Madclaw The Madclaw Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Parvati Parvati Oancah Shag Oancah Shag Nekana Quane Nekana Quane

Jorco listened to what the pale man had to say, sadly not really being able to answer his questions. But more interestingly their tone and vocabulary seemed to suggest they weren’t a part of Black Sun. Were they too an intruder like Jorco? “Oh yeah I get what you mean, and no reason to be in the market if you already got some reliable pieces am I right?” The short, reptilian expressed.

The man he was speaking to gave his name, Cedwyn. Jorco was about to reply himself before a shapely green woman approached and stole his attention. From a closer look she seemed like a Mirialan. Part of Jorco felt like he should chastise the woman for butting into their conversation but he had no desire to be rude or mean. Then Cadwyn politely wanted to introduce Rodian, but didn’t know his name.

“Jorco, and he’s right, I’m looking for a dealer for myself.” He said, going along with what Cedwyn mentioned about looking to buy some firepower. His slender finger then gripped the tall narrow class of his cocktail and brought it to his snout to drink. As he did he heard the voice of another, ordering drinks for their “new friends”. Coming up on Jorco’s flank he saw a rather groovy looking lad with very oiled hair.

“I’m doing good for my first time here, figured I’d stop by since I was in the neighborhood.” Jorco said, looking up at them from his large obsidian optics. Before almost flinching as the sounds of the shockboxing spectators roared a bit from the fight. Must be some good action going on there, none of which Jorco could see from where he stood.

Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd | Zett Styls | Jester Jester

Objective: Get a drink
Tags: Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd Jorco Czeku Jorco Czeku Zett Styls Butcher Kallatharr Kallatharr Lynch Lynch Magnus Magnus Parvati Parvati Nekana Quane Nekana Quane Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Jester knocked back the last of her drink and placed the glass on the counter as the man introduced him, bit of a looker really, "Guess I'll call you Cedwyn then, and nice to meet you too Jorco!" she shook his hand too. She was was about to answer the query regards arms dealers when Zett Styls strolled over and offered to buy a round, he was either looking for work or looking to hire, she gestured the affirmative to the bartender who topped up her drink. "Thanks for the drink? I'm Jester, we've got Cedwyn and Jorco here. We're were just about to discuss some arms procurement." she lit up an ebony and began to gently puff on it before turning back to Cedwyn and Jorco.

"This is my go to, packs a heck of a punch, but it's reliable and they made enough of them that it's hard to track each individual unit." she placed her Heavy pistol on the bar and slid it over towards the rodian. "But a good gun isn't too hard to come by in all honesty, most important is to find one that works for you" she laughed and took a sip of her new drink, the strong liquor swirled and mixed beautifully with the chems in her cigarra. "That's good stuff, next round is on me"

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
The body was cleared away by the recovering guards.

The loss of the eye-patched captain was unfortunate, but at least death had served a greater purpose, as of that moment the Sith Order and Black Sun were in agreement with mutual gain. And the avoidance of an unnecessary war. That alone was well worth the cost of a single life, even if that particular sentient had been a very capable captain of a small pirate armada.

No doubt they would find another leader.

Though, with Aktur now away from the private booth, his awareness was free to roam throughout the club. Not just his typical senses, either. There were some sentients present with heightened Life Essence, as underlying emanations radiated off their presences, and the sensation was more intoxicating than any alcohol. Aktur had long since started partaking in those with more essence to them, so his tastes were tuned to that preference. However, he had also found a method to maintain control to avoid becoming a mindless monster of basic hunger and instinct:

Smaller samples, more often.

Yet, the ever-present hunger within always began to claw, when Life Essence was used around him.

And it had been, several times, but specifically just now.

Aktur's dark eyes zeroed in on an individual - a pink-skinned Zeltron. Centuries of hunting had allowed him a keen sense of finding potential prey, especially those so close. The hunger was there, the temptation to indulge, but this was also a place of business - as Aktur's logical mind and instincts battled within, constantly - and his interest piqued. Without thought, Aktur moved that direction, and joined the outer edges of the group the bar, though he didn't approach the young female with the alluring hair - not yet.

Instead Aktur turned to regard her, with near-black eyes from across the bar length, curious to see the situation unfold...

aktur_spacer_new2.png

Nekana Quane Nekana Quane
Open to interaction

Tags: Jorco Czeku Jorco Czeku | Jester Jester | Zett Styls

Cedwyn chuckled as it seemed that the pair would get along swimmingly since he had been able to connect them, hopefully helping out Jorco in finding out more about what weapons and armour to ensure that he can do his best work while part of the Black Suns. At least the drinks were flowing and conversation was not uninteresting. Cedwyn smiled, curious as to how everyone would be in a shooting competition. He wasn't a pro at shooting but he was better than average. Looking at the blaster that Jester carried, he felt somewhat confident in stating that she was likely similarly skilled, potentially better than himself.

While he was lost in his thoughts, someone else decided to join the small group. The introduction was somewhat bold, and certainly something that stood out. It was hard to describe the man, he seemed slick, slick seemed to be the best term to use here. Though that was never an insulting term in Cedwyn's mind since to survive and do well while part of a gang like the Black Suns, being slick and getting one's hands dirty was crucial. The round of drinks was ordered and Cedwyn enjoyed his beverage once again. He knew that he would need to detoxify with the Force to avoid getting sloppy drunk if they were going to continue to drinking. Especially since he wanted to maintain his senses, being around strangers, one had to always keep their defences up in his mind.

"So, who do we think will win the shock boxing? I'd say it would be hard to overcome a Wookiee on the best of days but one that has training in the Force and either Jedi or Sith background, that makes them a much more dangerous threat." Cedwyn could sense the Dark Side emanating from the Wookiee in the fighting pit, it made him curious if there were other Force Users.

Nekana Quane eased that aching fear, strangely feeling safe. An emotion that wasn't something she was used to. To live in fear was a slave's life, but now she had an opportunity to forget that. She smiled back at the Zeltron, though it wasn't as sterile or sedated, it had genuine mirth.

She felt her body untangle, as the knots of unease came undone. Not all of them of course, there was still a burn of paranoia, you had to be if you wanted to survive. "Then maybe I should start by introducing myself, I am Oancah Shag." She said, smiling, though her name was a cruel and constant reminder of her station.

Before then turning her attention towards Parvati, laughing quietly at her comments, actual amusement falling from those lips rather than forcing it through gritted teeth. She decided to fall another shot down her throat, coughing slightly as she felt the burn tingle down her throat.

"Alliances, absolutely."

Butcher

B

butcher_topspacer.png

Butcher took a shockglove to the mask--

"Oof!"

--which made the club spin sideways for several seconds, but he had enough brawling experience to know to keep his feet and balance. The boxing gloves packed a punch, literally. Across the way, the Wookiee mentioned something about a branch and tree, which caused the masked Enforcer to furrow his eyebrows within the beskar.

"Wha? What you talkin' about, furball?"

The question was unanswered, though, as Butcher was attacked by two of the other shockboxers - one caught him with a solid punch to the flank - and focus returned to the fight quickly, after the bolt of shock passed through him.

"Sonofa--!" Butcher growled and dived at the pair. "How you doin' over there, Barks?"

A toothy grin furled Reks' jowls upward as he retrieved his own pair of shock gloves. The devices zapped to life, and the Klatooinian moved into an opening stance. A southpaw boxer stance, to be precise about it. Reks had always favored his left as his dominant hand.

"With pleasure!" He growled gleefully, making his first swing.

He opened with two left jabs toward the wookiee's chest, attempting to knock the wind out of the lungs. Yet, he had a feeling that it would not be that easy to take down his former cellmate. On the other hand, Reks was enamored with the prospect of fighting someone closer to his own size. He had spent too long wailing on the little fish. He would relish the challenge! He briefly took note of the masked man in the ring, but chose not to answer. Better to focus on the wookiee first and not get distracted.

Worn and weathered, the heap of Mandalorian armour lazily lounged in one of many seats that surrounded the shockboxing ring. A Klatoonian whooped and jeered with each strike, jostling in his seat and those on either side of him; a quick apology met the glaring T-Visor before it turned towards the ring once more.

The Galaxy remade itself once again. The Imperials and Maw fell in turn, leaving the Galactic Alliance all that remained with the burgeoning Sith to their south. The Black Sun swallowed the Hutts from the inside, consuming their cartels and their territories in one fell swoop - a tenuous grasp upon their territories all the while. The last vestiges of a debt owed paid in turn to old, dead Gorba. The credits of the Black Sun filled the place of it, in the end, while the sliced in twain corpse of a Hutt remain out there, somewhere, in the abyss to float endlessly. A horrid way to die.

"I know you," the drunkenness of the Ithorian's voice hidden from behind the vocoder translator. Though the large, pointing finger that struck the beskar breastplate did not manage to hide the state. "You killed my brother!"

The hidden gaze upturned, spilling his muffled voice out from beneath the helmet; "And I'll kill you too."

Though hurried, panicked group of others rushed in with their apologies thick on their breath and frantic hands rushing to snatch away their Ithorian friend. He muttered angrily through his translator, indiscernible words flowing into nothingness. Fett only huffed in turn, his attention settling onto the shockboxing match.

Zett Styls

Z
"Hey hey, happy to meet all of yah! Zett Styls, at yah service!" Zett plopped himself down on the nearest available barstool as the beverages were brought over, a fresh round for his new soon-to-be friends and a mix of cola and Kowakian rum. Soda just made everything taste better, burgers, booze, it was a universal flavor enhancer.

"Hey, you're in the blaster trade, very nice. I'm in starships and speeders myself. Wholesale, parts, you name it." He couldn't help but plug his personal business for a second before adding. "If you got a recommendation, I'm lookin' for somethin' portable but with a little bite. I couldn't hold up a lemonade stand with this thing."

He placed his DL blaster on the counter, it was a reliable little contraption, but about as threatening as a bubble-blaster compared to what everyone else seemed to be carrying. It worked great against punk swoop gangers and rival chop shops but if Zett was moving up to the big leagues he would need something with a bit more kick. At the sound of racuous cheering and a lot of smacking, he turned with Cedwyn and spotted the shockboxing ring with the Wookiee and his two very unfortunate looking opponents.

"Who the frak tries to fight a Wookiee?"

Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd Jorco Czeku Jorco Czeku Jester Jester Butcher The Madclaw The Madclaw Kallatharr Kallatharr Aktur Seii Aktur Seii Koda Fett Koda Fett

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom