Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Recruitment: The Dauntless Commandos

vcxJeak.jpg

gstnPSR.png

WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As Dauntless’ Grand Marshal and lead writer OOC, I strive to create an environment not seen anywhere else on chaos. There are other places that one can go to experience a NFU army writing environment, but what I do with Dauntless is unique. Within Dauntless, your character will be into a team, a squad, that will become your family. Whether your end up on Tau Squad, Alpha Squad, Venom Squad, or my personal squad, the Omegas, you can expect to feel as though your character truly matters. We are a family, experiencing the losses of the NPCs in our squads together. There are plenty of times we meet off the battlefield, just as one would in real life. Within the Dauntless, you can watch your character grow and evolve alongside other likeminded writers in an environment rarely seen on the forums. We accept a variety of characters, from Mandalorians to soldiers straight out of basic. You can find your place here, I promise.

WHAT TO EXPECT
You can expect an environment where your character matters and the actions they take influence others around you. Eventually, you could expect to command your own squad into battle filled with other writers. Working as a team is encouraged greatly. We’re not overpowered super soldiers, but a group of extremely experienced brothers and sisters working toward a common goal. And you can also expect to find your choice of a massive amount of weapons provided to us by some of the finest weapon factory writers on the site. But most of all, beyond teamwork and cool weapons, you can expect to be welcomed into a family. Every other Dauntless and I do our best welcome in every single new writer with open arms and make them feel as though they matter. You won’t be just another name, but a treasured character ready to have a really rewarding experience.

gstnPSR.png

The Dauntless are part of the larger Confederate Military, so the best way for you to join is to join the CIS faction page here. From there, navigate yourself to the ministry of war section in the group forum and sign up for a slot with the provided little form. Just three items, nothing scary. You can also join the CIS discord using this link. My name on there will include Luna in some sort, but my name is also Grey Light #0015 if you would like to reach out to me personally on discord. You can also feel free to pm here on the site and I’ll help you get started. My goal is to help you get into the action and around the other writers as quickly as possible. Hope to hear from you soon, and remember,

First in. Last out. The Dauntless lead the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom