Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruiting Key Personal

Abyss is building his own little crime Empire (Named The Tainted Chorus) in the shadows, and I have figured that he will need a few people in addition to himself and the few that already work (someone in charge of smuggling, someone in charge for direct ground operations, and also a sith lord, should she ever come back from LOA lol) for him to bring that whole thing to max effectiveness. So if you have a character that doesn't just want money (Don't worry there is still a lot money to be earned), but also a position that holds some level of power and freedom, look no further:

First of I need a slicer that also has some qualities as a leader and overseer: Your task would be to handle anything that involves hackable tech, system and network security, en and decryption, plus the duty to oversee and handle business here.

Secondly an enforcer for matters inside the organizations, someone that makes sure that money is paid when its due, and that wants to break a few legs on the way with a high level of freedom and autonomy during missions.

Thirdly someone with a more diplomatic streak, who will work as face and voice of the organization, when making deals with other groups, which will also oversee the diffrent black markets of the Chorus.

addtionally I am looking for a few people that would like to build a small Black Ops squad which will work directly with Abyss behind enemy lines or at least on enemy territory. No skills I am looking for here, just a few people that would like to do Covert Ops once in a while (Mainly vs. Npcs, but maybe even PvP if opportunity arises.)

Once the positions are filled you are all invited to use the resources of the Chorus to extend your operations and recruit underlings for you characters, as they will be the people on top after all.

I plan to do a number of threads revolving around all this, including the recruitment itself, but also around your characters profiting and executing their new power, in whatever way you would like (as long as it isn't totally ridiculous lol). Threads will happen in these locations:

The Floating Market
The Tainted City
The Blessing
Spheres of Ash
Firewall

So yeah anyone interested?

I would be open to take the slicer job as Jen has all the qualities you seek in a hire. Considering that her specialities are cryptography and network security. However, I am not interested in overseeing Firewall.

edit: At least not physically. I suppose most of the overseeing could be automated. Main point being that she wouldn't want to live there.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom