Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Reconstruction of Bursoll II | The Eternal Empire and Friends

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
NDLhvhy.png
Equipment: Simple light armor,modified Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x vibroblade | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink
Ground forces: 10/10 Infinite Droids (with melee and ranged weapons)
Tag: Saga Linzino Saga Linzino | Open
dRUm20K.png

Kessia watched the camp set up as another dropship arrived, this time apparently bringing in someone she could benefit from. The young girl even came to her to apply for a job. After the girl's words, she looked at the droids and shook her head, then looked through the misty city, of which not much was visible.

”Agent Chameleon, welcome! Droids are big, slow, and unlike us, don’t fit into smaller areas. Not to mention that machines don’t attract the undead. Human effort is also required for reconnaissance. That is, we are also needed.”

She did not introduce herself by her real name, for it was a secret, as was her existence. That's why she wore armour, plus a piece of Sith-looking clothing on it. Although she was a shapeshifter, she always tried to be sure. She looked around again to see where to start from the four directions they could go from here.

”Let’s start north, unless you have any other suggestions or intuitions” she suggested.

She wondered what the other thought, and if she had an idea, she would head in the direction Saga said. If not, then to the north, along with the ten droids, the heavy artillery was never a problem, especially if it was there with them. Sure, for sure. After all, who knows when things can go wrong.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Saga stood in attention as the women spoke, taking notice of her unique title Chameleon, she wondered if most agents had a cool assumably code name and deliberated on her own "Something cool and dark sounding" she thought to herself patiently as the mist swirling about both their ankles as if pulling them down.

Agreed, we can cover much more ground together if we aren’t waiting for droids picking up the rear.

Saga responded militantly, frankly surprised at the informality of the agent she was working under expecting all commanding officers to be cold and harsh like they were at the academies. Chameleon seemed far more laid back if not a tad unhinged, with the prospect of a laid back commander who clearly had battle experience. Saga loosened up slightly, eager yet manic to hunt some undead.

No mam, nonthing to report here, lead the way.” Saga reassured with a slight smile then gazing towards the ruins a low growl of wind bellowing through the abandoned halls of the empty towers. Saga clenched her rifle tight.

Kessia Miran
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
NDLhvhy.png
Equipment: Simple light armor,modified Tactical Turtleneck | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Simple robe | 2x Westar 34 blaster pistol | 2x vibroblade | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink
dRUm20K.png

Chameleon nodded at the girl's words, not issuing the departure order yet, as she was still waiting to see if the girl suggested a different venue than north or not. After all, that didn’t happen, so Kessia motioned for the droids to move forward. They could move at a human pace, so they didn’t have to worry about losing each other. As soon as the droids set off the woman did the same.

”This is not normal terrain.” she said. ”Other times the expectation would be complete silence, but this time we're dealing with non-living creatures who are startled by the sound. Exactly that the voices will lure out what we need. So don't hold back yourself, talk.”

She looked at the girl for a moment, then at the buildings again. The city was big enough, so it’s possible they would have to research for a long time before they could find an opponent for themselves. Although it would have been best in this place if there was nothing left. After all, it took too long to clean the planet from the undead.

”What made you join Blackwatch?” she asked.

Her voice echoed through the buildings, which was very good right now. From a distance there was the sound of growls and murmurs, once they could have been meaningful life forms, but now they were no longer. Kessia smiled under her hood and mask.

”I think we will find some of these for this.”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

NDLhvhy.png

Saga’s vision dotted around vigorously preparing for an attack from any angle, listening to Chameleon speak intently focusing deeply on her voice, whilst constantly covering her behind.

So we’re practically living bait? I mean, I have heard worse plans…” Saga gave a nervous chuckle.

Saga honed in her scope down a stairway, empty as Chameleon asked Saga about her intentions with Blackwatch, Saga made sure the coast was clear before speaking, not wanting to be taken off guard.

Their wasn’t really much of a want, I’m fresh out of the academy and my goal was to get into Ultranaut Corps, but come around to recruitment season and… I...” Saga paused noticeably, still hurt by it. “ I didn’t get accepted. It’s hard because that’s what I always thought I’d do I guess.” Saga paused, “Out of all my offers this one called to me the most, I don’t want to be just another footsoldier and if my force training has taught me anything everything happens for a reason so I took it up…” Saga’s shoulders began to relax, “And I feel like it did, I got to meet The Emperor's Hand herself which was… dare I say… invigorating.” Saga said with an ounce of resolve.

Kessia Miran
NDLhvhy.png
dRUm20K.png

”You don’t have to worry, the undead are slow, sluggish and have animal consciousness. It would have been a problem when the epidemic peaked. Back then, they were as fast as a living person and intelligent. They were in hive-mind until the supposed maker of the virus was eliminated. So we’ll probably shoot them to death or cut them off before they get too close to us.”

Meanwhile, she also chuckled a little. She understood why she was nervous. This may have been her first mission, and she was confirmed on this.

”Well, being an average Ultranaut is just so to speak... well, they're the military. Nothing extra, being Wolfguard is already something. There is more work to be done here at Blackwatch, and many times we have to investigate our own citizens. We protect the Empire from the inside and outside, often not even on the front lines.”

She explained to the girl, chuckling again when Saga mentioned Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim . They will probably meet in such a way that the girl thinks she is meeting with the Emperor’s Hand, while Chameleon is because she is replacing her.

”Well, yes, Emperor’s Hand can be quite inspiring and she always gets what she wants.”

She said as if she knew the other very well. Meanwhile, a group of undead appeared around the corner of one of the buildings and turned onto the street where the two women and droids were. Roughly two dozen took slow, wandering steps toward Kessia, Saga, and the droids.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

NDLhvhy.png
Good to know.” Saga said with a smirk, “Clean up duty.” she continued followed by a chuckle

As Chameleon continued Saga looked at her own feet, taking her words to heart and deeply considering what she spoke of, the importance of defending the empire within and without, she liked the sound of that, a purpose, she continued to gaze intently at the dust and debris covering the streets of the ruined city.

Her focus was cut short though as out of the corner of her eye a group of 12 of these creatures emerged from around the corner, immediately noticing their squadron; they began to slowly lunge at them giving Saga plenty of time to retreat slightly towards backwards towards the droids, firing one shot of her KC-M74S Designated Marksman Rifle right between one of the creatures eyes on their withered brow a smouldering blaster hole still visible with a slight circular window of light peeking through from the other side of the things head as it slowly slumped over onto it's knees then landing face first into the dirt, the infected; not exactly knowing what just occurred Saga reckoned, as she preparing let her rifle recharge in anticipation of it’s next shot.

Kessia Miran
NDLhvhy.png
dRUm20K.png

Kessia also saw the approaching undead, nodding her head slightly to the side. For now, she didn’t want to reveal that she was a Force user, though she could end up with these opponents quickly that way. Plus, since it was the girl’s first mission, Kessia didn’t want to reap the laurels either. The droids would have easily been able to take these, all of them, but then where would it be left to examine the girl. The same was the reason she pulled out her lightsabers either. Just the two pistols.

As soon as they were in her hands she lifted them, aimed at the first two undead, and then fired at the same time, both of them hitting them exactly on their heads. They were not too far away, they were not too agile. This was not a very difficult task. After that, the next two could come. Two more shots, two more dead undead. With that, there were already five dead, it mean actually dead, not one that was walking around. The infected continued to approach, she aimed two again.

”Just tell me if you want me to send the Infinites among the undead.” she grinned under her helmet.

Two more shots, two more dead. Seventeen opponents remained. The slow rifle may not have been the most appropriate here. It was too slow, she thought that.

”If you have another weapon, switch to faster, which can you wreak more havoc.” she suggested. ”Otherwise we'll never finished here.”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Saga watched as Chameleon easily destroyed six of them as she, honed in on a perfect opportunity as two undead lined up for the perfect shot, she fired a full force bolt straight through bot of the creatures heads, two kills for the price of one, their now lifeless corpses laid to rest returning to the soil.

As she fired one more bolt dismembering another undead from it’s head she began to realize that this gun wouldn’t be enough but she also couldn’t risk getting in close with her swords, the tactic she was most skilled with, she took one more quick shot barely missing one of the creatures heads as it bobbed up and down, she let go of her gun resting in it’s strap in front of her as she gazed towards a overhanging wall of one of the destroyed buildings, outstretched her hands and tried to pull it down on top of the undead with the force, the wall shook but remained in place, it’s foundation had clearly stood firm even after the bombardment, she began to sweat, as used all her force of will to try to pull it down on top of them to no avail.

“A… a bit of help!?” Saga cried out, needing assistance to decimate the undead horde.

Kessia Miran
NDLhvhy.png
dRUm20K.png

After shooting the six undead, Kessia waited for the time being for how her partner would proceed. She didn't seem to be replacing the rifle or bringing any other weapon with her, except one sword. Fortunately, however, the undead were not particularly durable, so a projectile easily ended with two. She watched as Saga tried to take them down. She raised an eyebrow as the girl used Force. Psi-Corps? No, she found no trace of that on the other, neither a symbol nor anything.

However, the girl began to despair and exclaimed. Chameleon sighed and signalled to the droids in complete calm that they could leave and help the girl. She had shot two again until then, now she had to just reach out her hands to reach the undead. They were so close. And the droids went in among the undead. The massive combat droids were equipped with stronger armour, not to mention the vibro-axes in their hands. The remaining undead were already easily destroyed by them.

”If they came too close we could still back down, we have plenty of room for that. They may be slow and sluggish, but they should not be underestimated.”

Suddenly the street filled with a loud growl, you could hear it from everywhere. Kessia grinned under her mask and helmet. They managed to do what they were here for. However, that meant they couldn’t stay out here on the street.

”I think it’s time to go back to the dropships and settle this matter there. I think the others have finished the base and the trenches. There you can also get a pistol or two, which makes cleaning faster.”

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

NDLhvhy.png

Saga nodded, letting go of the building through the force and backing up away from the undead as the huge combat droids hulked by as they began tearing the undead to shreds, Saga gazed at the droids rather impressed, resting her rifle on her shoulder as Chameleon spoke.

“Impressive stuff.” She said noting the efficiency of the droids as they exited the massacre, covered in bodystuffs. "Very impressive."

“Yeah that’s probably a good idea.”
She responded inspecting her rifle. “I’m a big fan of this baby but it isn’t super helpful here, something I wish the mission report told me, besides I'd like to wash these guts the droids got on me.” Saga noted rubbing the heel of her boot on the cities dirtied concrete, she then gripped her gun as she began running back to the gunship, the battle droids in tow.

Kessia Miran
NDLhvhy.png
dRUm20K.png

”House L’lerim’s own produced Infinite Droid. All of them are owned by the House L’lerim, they have also allowed them to be widely used by government agencies in the Eternal Empire. They are rugged pieces, durable even in war, and can withstand swords for a while.”

She also agreed to the retreat, so she hurried toward the camp. Since there were no undead here, the droids also turned around and headed backwards. Kessia wasn’t so much there for the rifles, though she had to use it a few times, especially on occasions when she replaced @Ingrid L’lerim, since that woman was a sniper. However, Kessia preferred melee more, while the other woman preferred ranged combat.

”Sometimes there are situations where something is not very optimal. Although, if you get to the top of a house here, the rifle can also be useful from there. But not from below.”

Since they weren't too far from the base camp, they got back soon. There were roughly thirty soldiers there who had now completed the construction of trenches and barricades, which typically consisted of tall vehicles. In time, because the motion sensors detected roughly three hundred moving targets, so many approached this part where the camp was now. Here, Saga got one or two pistols instead of the rifle as she asked for.

”Pick up the grenades and head up to the top of the barricades. They can't reach us there!”

She gave the order to the soldiers, who immediately climbed, the droids standing to the possible gaps to stand in their way to the undead. Then Chameleon went up to the top of one of the vehicles. The undead then appeared in the fog and became visible, approaching from all directions…

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

NDLhvhy.png

Saga ran alongside Chameleon all the way back to the camp, harkening each of her orders with a nod or a “Yes mam!” Upon returning the camp she took the pistols handed to her and as many grenades as she could carry (six) as she Force jumped and flipped her way to precipice of the barricade, prepping her two rifles, her two pistols and all of her grenades for a big fight.

“Is this where the fun starts?!” She yelled, vaguely in the direction of Chameleon, just a dash of panic in her voice, “some containment force! There’s still tons!” Saga readied her rifle seeing their silhouettes through the fog, she decided it would be better to use the rifle whilst they were still a ways away and to use the pistols once they’ve grown close, “That's right, just... one... step... closer…” Saga whispered, aiming the blaster for what looked like one of the undead's head through their cover.

Kessia Miran
NDLhvhy.png
dRUm20K.png

”Sure, it starts here!”

She said contentedly, with cold calm. There was no sign of fear or panic in her voice. Not sure, she was more amused and waiting for the undead to arrive. And she didn't have to wait that long. The undead have finally arrived. Hoped they wouldn’t be smart and strong enough to knock over the bus because then their opponents could have easily overwhelmed them. If they can stay up here, it won't be a problem. Roughly ten undead reach everyone, which was not a big number.

”Well, everyone has to kill pretty much ten undead to end them. Who kills the most, my guest for a drink!”

For the time being, she did not fire, but picked up three grenades from the top of the barricade with telekinetic, which she placed in the widest radius of explosion. Once that was and the undead got closer, she flew the grenade right in the middle of them and let them explode. Soldiers began to shoot, bodies flew everywhere. In this state, the undead were not too much of a challenge.

”This would have been a problem if they still had hive consciousness or hive-mind. But so I think we'll be done soon.”

She told Saga as she lifted three more grenades and threw them among the undead in three different places…

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

OANWwGq.png

Objective: The Barony of Verkuyl will provide medical care and supplies for the citizens of Bursoll II

Interacting w/ Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Open to others
dRUm20K.png

"Thank you," Karisa replied to the redhead with an appreciative smile, accepting the offer for a chair to sit upon while they conversed further.

It was true, neither noblewoman knew much about the other, though Karisa was sure Ingrid being in the high position of the Eternal Emperor's court probably had a more complete picture of the Chiss than she did of the other baroness.

The Sabosen listened attentively, taking in the report presented, some details she already was aware of but others were new. After quickly digesting the information

"I see... Well, I do hope that what the Barony of Verkuyl and House Sabosen is providing is adequate, though if something more is needed please do not hesitate to ask, Lady Ingrid. I am here to serve the Eternal Empire."

Ingrid L’lerim
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim
OANWwGq.png
Equipment: 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look as Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink
Ground forces: 2/2 Infinite Droids (Honour Guard with her) | 48/48 Infinite Droids in and around the Imperial base and camp
Tag(s): Karisa Karisa | Open
dRUm20K.png

The other Baroness accepted her “invitation” so they could soon sit down and start talking. Ingrid didn't really wait long, but immediately got to the point of why she invited Karisa.

<”On behalf of the Empire, thank you for the offering. I am aware that the emperor trusts you perfectly, so I will do the same. I just want to get to know you a little better. To know the nobility of the Empire not only from the dry files, but also personally.”>

After all, she may have been the Emperor's Hand and the leader of the Blackwatch, but in addition to these, she also had to know those who make up the spine of the Empire. And not as the person closest to the Emperor - besides the Empress - but as another noble of the Empire. If Karisa agreed to such a conversation, she continued.

<”Of course, you can also ask me, I don’t want you to feel like it’s an interrogation because of my position.”> she smiled politely. <”How did you first meet the Empire and why did you join the Eternal Empire? ”>

She knew which factions the chiss woman had been a member of before, that was in the files. Just as she knew that the First Order had recently begun to strengthen again. Of course, she was glad the woman didn’t return back there, but stayed here. But the devil lay in the details, especially for an intelligence agent and spy…

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom