Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reconstruction (Jake Jace)

Location" Bespin
[member="Jake Jace"]

Another padawan, another need to build a saber, there was a look on the doctors face while she was standing there on the ship. Arms crossed and at the ready while she held the base of her saber, it had broken somewhat on Zygarria with the guides snapping against another whip. She'd also found a crystal while moving forward with some of her work and the processing implant had proven invaluable for some of the patients. Now that she was there and ready though coming to the mining operation here was a welcomed thing. She'd help a padawan construct his saber, get some cortosis from one of the halls and show him how to do it properly as she reconstructed hers with him so he understood. Always better to do it practically while she stood there in the dark securing the mask to her bodysuit with a small hiss and the internal air filters took over.

Image Source:
Intent: To have a factory sub of her lightsaber
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Cathbodua
Model: Lightwhip
Affiliation: Cathbodua
Modularity: Crystals can be changed
Production: Unique
Material:

• Lightsaber Components
  • Durlanium Alloy
  • Wintrium
  • Focusing Crystals
  • Micronized Kyber Shards
  • Healing Crystal of Fire
  • Non-Dimetris Circuitry
  • Cortosis Guide Wires
Classification: Lightwhip
Size: One-handed
Length: 3.33m
Weight: 2.5kg
Special Features:

• Increased Force Connection
  • Waterproof Casing
  • Trapped Grip
  • 9 tails
  • Causes Feelings of Serenity
  • Improves Healing Abilities
  • Non-Dimetris Circuitry
  • Cortosis Guide Wires
  • Wire spools and motor
Description:
Created by Cathbodua for her own use and originally designed as a way to handle and teach problem padawans. The Dark Lady of the order kept and rarely uses her lightwhip preferring to not enter combat unless she has to as her whip guides snapped in a fight. Rendering the whip inusable for a time. Slowly as she worked the whip was fixed with stronger cortosis weaved guide wires laced with tiny focusing crystals to guide it and the circuits were changed to non dimetris to prevent overloading them near the cortosis. With the small weave in the wires it was given to the saber a spool system to retract and eject the wires quickly so the saber could activate. A trapped grip to prevent others from using it and abusing the special crystals she worked to find. The grip will release a dibilitating shock to the system as well as work to improve the healing capabilities and force focus of the jedi knight when she holds it. The dangerous parts of the whip are the nine tails of it able to make massive and dangerous attacks with a long reach.
Primary Source:

[member="Cathbodua"]
Jake got on a shit to meet a doctor that would help him make an lightsaber.He was in need of a lightsaber since he was a padawan he was in a sense naked without one.He was always curious on how you went about making one and the colors you could have.He had never used a lightsaber before so this was a first for him.Jake couldn't help but look forward to learning more about lightsabers and to build one of his own.He finally came to where the doctor was."Hello I'm Jake you can help me make an lightsaber?"

[member="Jake Jace"]

Her eyes flicked under the mask while she bowed her head to the padawan. Their arrival on the planet while she held one of the small kits from Sasori for constructing your own sabers well it was helpful in repairing before she was moving. The ramp leading down while she stood there. "We'll head to one fo the old protectorate outposts their force orders made a good place to find peace and then yes I shall show you how to construct your saber padawan." The blacksuited healer going down and leading the way while she spoke getting some looks from the worker she gave a datapad to. "So tell me about yourself padawan, what kind of saber do you imagine yourself with?"

[member="Cathbodua"]
"Oh that be great I look forward to it."He follows her down the ramp.He thinks about what kind of lightsaber he would want."What would you like to know about me?Id have to say a lightsaber that suits would be the kind id like.I would also like to duel wield lightsabers if it is possible.But I don't want a double bladed one I would bloke two single blades."

[member="Jake Jace"]

She was listening to him as he spoke and continuing forward clasped her hands behind her back as the one man returned confirming her order was in. The pathway through to the old protectorate building was clear as she walked still listening. Duel wield sabers and something simple enough, she could build that up and construct for him two blades to practice with for now. It was novel but duel wielding could take a lot more practice to work with the traditional saber forms. In her case she wielded a lightwhip with more range then most and some special features you got through experience. "I would like to know what brought you to the jedi?" Entering the building she was looking for a place while withdrawing the cases for his sabers and her own.

[member="Jake Jace"]

So that was his answer? She didn't look at him by turning her head just with the force resting on him while she entered one of the larger rooms and it was darker while she set out glow rods with the windows closing then sealing. The jedi knight stood there with the small saber kits while she set them down spacing them out. "The ability to use the force does not make one a jedi, nor does it define them." Her hand came up though while she was taking her mask off showing short black hair and pale skin with thick lashes and eyes slightly clouded from sickness. "A jedi is someone who protects the weak, speaks the truth and defends those who cannot defend themselves. You are not a jedi just because you can feel the force."

Jake shook his head."I do understand that and that is something I'd like to do I do believe in the lightside.I also believe in justice and whats right and wrong.I also trust my own sense of what's right and wrong and my own sense of justice."He was on edge because he though he was doing this all wrong.But he really had no idea how to answer why did he want to be a jedi.To him to be a jedi just felt right for him to do.He was worried he didn't have what it took."I'm sorry I had no idea how I should of answered that maybe I gave you the wrong answer.But it is rather hard to explain it just feels right to me.Will I be the one to build the lightsaber Im still alittle unclear on how this works but Im willing to learn.Id like to thank you for taking me to build a lightsaber."
[member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Jake Jace"]

"You shall be constructing your own lightsabers." She remained there and motioned for him to sit as she went down crossed legged. A look on her face before she was bringing her lightwhip out in the area. THe small head with the spools for the guide wires going away and she raised it up with the force. Slowly disassembling her blade as she was fixing it and the crystals being set in place so the padawan had an idea of how the sabers would be built. "You may construct your blades however you would like, with your hands, with the force. You have all the time you need and there is no need to rush." She slowly finished with the whip fixing where it had broken on Zygarria and bringing it back together. "You may begin when ready."

[member="Cathbodua"]
He move to sit down he had a smile on his face."That sounds good to me is there anything more I should know.Will I need to go find any crystals?"He then grabs the kit and looks it over carefully."Do I make one or two lightsabers and is there a color crystal in the kit?"He then slowly takes out all the parts to build the lightsaber.He then began stop put the lightsaber together.He hoped he was putting the right parts where they needed to go.He had an odd sense of wanting her to be proud of his work.Maybe he just had a need to please he wasn't sure which though.He wanted to do it right so he wouldn't redo it.He wanted to feel proud when it was done.He was looking forward to having 2 lightsabers and to train with them.He wanted their one to be midnight blue and the other charcoal.The midnight blue would be his main in his right hand.The charcoal one would be in his off hand.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"There are crystals within the kits you can use, finding your own is something a jedi can spend a lifetime doing. The crystal caves we have in the Silver Sanctum's space." She was watching it while her attention was on the padawan as she rose up securing her lightwhip in her hand while she gripped it and turned it over checking the guide wires as they slid out and she retracted them continuing to watch the padawan. She waited until he had his saber there before she was speaking. "When your blades are done we shall see what you can do with them."

[member="Cathbodua"]
"Oh I bet they can take a lifetime to find aren't they rare?I look forward to seeing what I can do with them."He keeps building the lightsabers soon he had one done.After finishing the first one he thought the second would be easier since he know what when where now.He grabbed the second kit and started to build the second lightsaber.He had calmed do a bit the building of his lightsabers was helping him relax.He never knew building lightsabers was something relaxing.Or maybe it was the fact of having done it himself.Maybe it was the fact of finally having lightsabers.While he was deep in thought he had finished the second lightsaber.He grabs both lightsabers to show her."How did I do for my first time building lightsabers?"

[member="Jake Jace"]

"No they are not hard to find, you can find crystals and gems that will fit and are able to be used in a saber across the galaxy. It is finding ones that compliment you, that make it yours that can take a long time. That force resonance that connects a jedi to their blade and to the force." She continued to watch him as she was standing there now as she held her saber. "They look good but you need to test them, activate the blades and see if they work. If they do not make adjustments, there is nothing but time."

[member="Cathbodua"]
"Yes but it's hard to find anything that can suite you.Im sure it's hard to find force powers that suite one."He takes one lightsaber in his right hand and the other in his left.He hoped they would work so he could see what he can do with them."Ok here it goes."He try's to turn on the lightsabers.

[member="Jake Jace"]

She looked at him as her whip extended, the sections of guide wire with tiny crystals leading it before the blade activated and the amber colored blade wrapped around the ground not cutting the permacrete floors just yet before she was pulling it back and the nine tails of the whip were on full display to give the really dangerous parts of it while she moved back seeing the longer range that was weightless but she wasn't going to be careless with it. "It can, that is why I am a healer compared to many and I don't pretend to be other things. Makes it simple. Now turn them on and see your work."

[member="Jake Jace"]

There was a look at him as she gave a nod of her head. Hopefully his blades didn't explode in his hands but she had a telchek cube for healing just those sorts of injuries. Hell it worked well with the modified medicrystal she had in her belt that could just store the energy. "Good now once you know they will work without blowing up we shall test your skills. I need to make sure you aren't goign to slice your legs or arms off with them. I can only heal so much and I am not for trying to do the impossible."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Good." She looked at them remaining steady while she moved around coiling the wires of her whip out as it was measuring it for her. Her thoughts about how much space they had and she would need to use her whip. "One of the most important aspects with a lightsaber is not the attack you make. It is how you dodge, Djem So is the ability to block and counter attack without losing momentum. Against exotis saber users your attention needs to be that much more focused." She moved her hand to the side as the guide went out and a snap hiss coated the nine guide wires in amber beams. "Be prepared for pain padawan, as my master told me. Each mistake will be carved into your flesh and you will learn to not make simple mistakes." Now she was brely moving snapping the whip t lash out with low energy attacks to try and whip the blades away.

[member="Cathbodua"]
He raises his eyebrow"I'm not sure I understand it sounds like I should just take the hit."He stood there still trying to figure out what she meant.He was unsure on how to block without moving it didn't seem possible.Not possible in any logical way he understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom