Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recolor request

Hey, this request is a bit more detailed than the last one I put in so I understand it may take a bit more time to complete. No worries on that, I get that there is a lot of work for the artists here.

On to the actual request now. The image I am using as my avatar currently is the one I would like recolored.

Now onto the new color palette. I am a bit picky and this is where it gets a bit difficult to describe well so please bear with me. When I brought him here I had an idea that he used to fly with Aquila Squadron aka Yellow Squadron. I did this as a nod to one of my favorite flight sims Ace Combat, and partially based his personality off that of Yellow 13(hence him using the callsign). So the request is to get the armor redone in Yellow Squadron colors from the game.

Link to the color scheme of the aircraft: http://orig14.deviantart.net/7d1f/f/2012/121/1/c/yellow_13_and_red_36_by_fighterman35-d4y6a5g.jpg

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130414140534/acecombat/images/8/80/Yellow_13,_Comona.jpg

The suit is mostly alright as is,recolor the red strip on the helmet to the the sand yellow color of the underbelly on the plane. The sensors on the mask portion i would like to be as close to the sand yellow coloration as possible and near the scoop on the helm if possible, place the 13 in a similar style as centered as possiblein the same yellow coloration.

I know I am asking a lot here and greatly appreciate any consideration that artists who see this give it. If it isn't possible to do its not a major issue, and again I understand it will take a decent amount of time, thank you again. Also I edited the actual work again, as I was finally able to zoom in on the picture a bit more(found it on my mobile phone originally and it was being a bit uppity with zoom feature so i gave up just now took a solid look at it on my desktop) and see that the suit is fine as far as the overall color scheme goes. So at this point its just the recolor of the red strips on the helm, the sensors on the mask, and the addition of the 13 on the helm. Still not small but hopefully not as complex. I removed the link to the source image as the avatar was able to be resized, so if you right click on the avatar and save image as it should work fine. I also gave a different link to the aircraft coloration as it should be easier to see the 013 on the aircraft in that photo, however the yellow on the underbelly is a little brighter than what I had in mind, the color is more along the lines of the underbelly in the second image. Sorry for the multiple edits and all, been kinda crazy round here the past couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom