Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reclamation

Reclamation

Reclamation a verb, it means a process regain something that was lost, borrowed, or even stolen. And that is where one story ends and another begins, what was stolen would be taken back from the galactic empire. What it was, well it was a life. But not any life it was the life of Trace Rolland, Jedi padawan. Taken from the Jedi and from everything he knew to be tortured, experimented on, and crafted to become the galaxies perfect warrior. Through augmentation he became faster, stronger, and smarter. Without knowledge of who he was a fortune teller told him who he was. But Rolland needed proof of that he couldn't be a Jedi, he had no memory of it, but he had no memory of anything until he woke up on an operating table screaming. So here begins our Reclamation, the fight to realize who Rolland truly was.

Walking into the front office of the republic data records, Now known only as Rolland CZ M1 002 the hulking four hundred plus pound seven foot tall and coated from head to toe in armor stood in the lobby of the building. "I need access to the Jedi files." he said in a cold lifeless voice to the secretary. "Now." Though the woman didn't share his enthusiasm and upon being told to get out he didn't take it as well as he should have. Taking the desk in front of him the man lifted it and threw it out of the window. As soon as his outburst past a few republic guards came to try and restrain the man, as little help as they were Rolland took them down with little effort sparing their lives. For any republic forces in the area he would prove to be a deadly foe.

@[member="Brenna Kardur"]

Brenna Kardur walked through the halls of the Galactic Archive building with a spring in her step. To say she was in a good mood would have been an understatement. She had just been recruited into Havoc Squad, the Republic Military's best. It meant state of the art gear and weapons, extremely important missions, and high level clearance. She was a rookie though, and as such, she had to do a lot of monotonous research for the team. So she found herself spending time in the archive quite often.

Today she had been studying readouts on her armor, which she was currently wearing. Brenna stood at 5' 11, but her suit gave her an extra couple inches and a good deal of bulk added to her figure. The armor was blaster resistant and shock absorbent and was quite comfortable and form fitting to the body. This research she did was often very interesting, but Brenna was itching for some action. She turned a sharp corner and found just that. A huge armored man appeared to be rampaging at an information desk. She watched him pick it up and toss it out the window. He handled it as easily as one would a pillow. He then pushed back some guards trying to apprehend him.

Brenna ran up and tried to grab him by the arm. "Hey buddy let's calm down" she said. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Rolland was not one to be denied things, the sociopath had no idea who he was or where he had came from. And in the chance that he could actually learn something it was denied. Having picked up and thrown the guards as well Rolland stood there cold dead eyes staring at the secretary behind his helmet. Rolland was about to destroy everything in his path until he found out his origin. "You will give me access or I will burn this place." the Czar said reaching for the lightsaber at his side. Though one thing stopped him. He felt an arm grab him, he was so filled with malice trying to figure out who he was he had forgotten of the things around him

Getting a hold of himself he let his augmentations sit in and take over, looking back he scanned the woman's face. Havoc squad new initiate. The files on them dated back to the Project Pantheon's foundings. It was through them and many other warriors that he was crafted after. Feed from Drones watching how Havoc operated streamed through his helmet as he analyzed their moves and procedures in a few moments, his Inteligence chip on his brain processing large amounts of data at once. The woman was a part of Rolland's birth, he would have to handle this. Handle her if he was to get what he wanted

"You have three seconds to remove your hand before I take it." he said in a cold emotionless voice. "starting now"he said to her grabbing his light saber with his free hand activating it. It's green blade reflecting off both of their armor. Rolland could crush the small woman. He was bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter. She would prove to be a minor threat "Three"

Brenna realized this guy wasn't going to stand down peaceably when he began counting down. She stepped back several paces slowly and drew a holdout blaster from its holster on her hip. One thing was going through her head. "Stun him now before people get hurt." She flipped the switch for stun and focused the blaster's barrel at him. "That lightsaber is gonna be a big problem." She thought, staring at the end of its green blade. Instinct brought her wrist comm to her mouth. "We have a potential hostile in the archives, proceed with caution and set for stun." @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Rolland would almost scoff at the woman if he didn't lack basic humanity, "Your in my way" Standing between him and the hall of records was the new member of Havoc squad, she looked nervous. Starting to walk forward at her the man made a small thud with every step me made. Coming closer and closer to @[member="Brenna Kardur"] it would seem that he would attack her. That was until he walked past her deactivating his ilghtsaber "You're not worth my time" Rolland coldly said walking past her and into the hall of records. He didn't have time to face some woman fresh out of boot by how old she looked.

As he walked down the halls of the records he found a man keeping records, he must of not heard the commotion earlier. Grabbing him and lifting him up with a single hand he looked at him and spoke "The Jedi files, look for someone named Rolland. I'l count with your fingers." setting the man down by a data pad he grabbed his left hand holding his pinky out "One" Pushing the finger back a sick snap was heard followed by a scream.

Technically speaking, Dish was fresh out of boot, but his entire life had been boot, every minute he'd breathed he'd either been eating, sleeping, training, or using the bathroom. Largely training. @[member="Brenna Kardur"] would find herself accompanied by the ARC trooper and fellow Havoc member. The clone was one of billions, all that shared the face of Cody Jorin, the Supreme Commander, but they also shared his lethality. Hefting the SR-2 personal cannon, which most certainly not set to stun he looked at his squad mate bluntly from behind his visor. "You can't reason with everyone." He said bluntly walking down the record halls until @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]. The only signal of Dish's presence was the sound of his weapon powering up.

Oh augmentations how they were wonderful, everything from reaction chips attached to the spinal colum to a sensory package to upgrade ones senses. "Two." the Czar snapped the man's ring finger before hearing the sound of a cannon power up. "Hold that thought." Grabbing a knife from a small compartment in his armor he stuck the man's hand inti the table keeping him in place. Another shriek rang out and the Czar stepped forward to meet the two small troopers. One an arc trooper the other a member of Havoc. Both most likely untested in actual combat, while Rolland had fought dark Jedi masters. Yes he might of gotten his ass kicked to said master but he knew what he was doing in a fight.

"Drop your weapon and I won't break your arms." He looked back over the man digging up the files on him and made a motion for him to hurry. Rolland had no intention to kill anyone today, he was simply here to get what he needed from the people, but if they didn't want to give it to him he would take it.

Information streamed on his HUD bringing up feeds from arc trooper training and procedures, it wasn't a secret the program for the clones hundred if not thousands of men had been pushed through the program to create good soldiers and Rolland respected them. "Arc trooper, program founded in the ancient era of the clone wars. Mission to train soldiers in high stress situations and constant drills to operate effectively in hazardous and remote situations. Can be doubled for as a commando for spec ops missions and front line engagement. Threat level minimal" the armor's robotic voice rang out aloud. By the looks of this guy hecwas fresh out of training not even a boot more like a wet shower sandal. "You ever kill a man?" he said in a cold voice
@ARC-052 "Dish" @[member="Brenna Kardur"]

"Yes, yes I have." Was the response of the ARC. The suit had all the right data, on old ARCs, the new breed were largely the same accept they too, had been augmented. They lacked the bone enhancements @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] had, but in terms of speed, strength, and reflexes, these ARCs could match a Czar. But the bones were what mattered the most, they were what made the target before him so dangerous.

His HUD remained locked onto Rolland, and the cannon was raised and his finger rested on the trigger, itching to squeeze. He'd killed for the first time two days ago, en route to Coruscant pirates had attacked his transport, and he'd killed them, all of them. The death of enemies at his hands didn't phase him in the slightest, he isn't bred to care about his foes, only kill them.

The man was anxious, he could tell that much by the man's body language. "You ever fought in a war?" The clear answer was no, by the looks of him the man was still new to everything but Rolland was of buying time now. He didn't want to clash with the man nor his fellow ally. He could take him, his training was easily more grueling and demanding than the arc soldiers. They had to study and be trained in every aspect of the force, both dark and light. While the ARC program consisted of clones, and force sensitive beings clones wouldn't have the same abilities as the original. The training called for them to learn everything from physics to galactic basic. All while being pushed to the edge of death. The arc trooper in front of him had the augmentations needed to hit as hard a Rolland could, but he lacked the force and the training to use it. It would be fighting a more enhanced, trained, force sensitive version of yourself.

Reaching out with a hand Rolland activated his lightsaber once more and held it towards @ARC-052 "Dish" without looking back he spoke the man digging up the file. "I suggest you hurry before I take your hand as my own." The man quivered and continued to dig and download what he could onto the data pad. "If you're do eager to face me, pull the trigger. See what happens" Reinforced armor covering hardened muscle and augmented bones, Rolland was built stronger than a tank. The man's hand cannon would do damage but it was something he would stand back up from.

Brenna smirked at @ARC-052 "Dish"s comment. "I guess if words don't work, you gotta show some action." She said switching her blaster back onto kill. She fell in behind Dish as they moved down the corridor. Always she kept her blaster up ready to fire. As they stepped into the Hall of Records, she flanked left and moved into the dataracks, hoping to cut @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] off from the other side. Brenna didn't know who this guy was, but he was a threat, and threats needed to be eliminated. She positioned herself facing his back and waited in position. He clearly wasn't going to back down, but she wanted to see what her squad-mate was going to do first.

Dish was a clone, but that didn't make Brenna think any less of him for it. Maybe he didn't have as much hands on experience out in the world as she did, but he sure knew a thing or two about being a good soldier. She respected his command of this one. He seemed to have it a lot more under control than she had before he'd shown up. So she waited, ready to open fire at any moment.

What was Rolland doing? You don't just walk into the Jedi Temple and demanded achive opened..specially not with using force. They jedi were stenchy about what people demand of them. He ran up the stairs and up into the entrance. He wore his armor and helmet. He saw the people scurring about, some screaming other barking orders. "Rolland!!?? Where the hell are you?" He said aloud in his comm, he ran into a man much smaller then him. He looked at Jerrick, and ran screaming. Yep he was here.."Rolland!!! Stand down!!! This isn't the way!!" He screamed into his comm. He ran into the scene completely unaware of what damage was caused. A woman, a man in some clone armor, and Rolland. "Wait!!! Everybody calm down!! Stand down!!" He huffed and buffed trying to regain his composure. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Now it was just going to be overkill, Rolland by himself was deadly enough but now that his brother was here at the republic record halls. He was barking into his comm like it was going out of style, drowning him out. That was until he reached him, Rolland's technically speaking older brother Jerrick, the first Czar put into production came towards the Mexican standoff and huffed heavily. "Zero One, I will explain everything on the way back. I have no intention of killing anybody here today." grabbing his second saber out of his armor's side component he brought it to @[member="JerrickShado"] keeping his lightsaber focused on the others.

"Now you can either help me, or get out of my way because either way. I'm walking out of here with that data pad even if I have to beat these wannabe elites into this crappy tile." Rolland said with a bit of anger at the end of his words, Rolland and Jerrick had been through a lot together and he would hope he would help Rolland through this fight. No one had to die, but if the republic troops thought it necessary to use deadly force. Rolland would make them regret it by making them wish he killed them

"Rolland, brother, I have a healer for you. She's agreed to do everything she can for you. I don't even know how to use that thing!!" Jerrick eyed the lightsaber, wide eyes. They did have the two surround. "Ah fine Rolland, but we can't NOT kill these people, their only doing their jobs." He was using his personal comm for the conversation. He shook his head and held out his hand for the lightsaber. "If I kill myself with this thing...ill huant you. Forever." He had absolutely no idea how to use this thing. Never even held one. "Any quick tips for this thing?" He asked @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom