Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebuilding the Hall of Healers

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Questions:

• What Company is in charge of building the Hall? (Player Owned Company? Jedi/NPC Owned Company?)
  • Where is the Company Headquarters located at?
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Is there a Construction Manager's Office located on-site?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Moses built a temple in the wilderness out of tent poles and fabric. But uhh... I kinda thought this was bigger project than that. :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nice. I was just wondering if those NPCs worked for a company, had a boss, and had a plan for constructing the building laid out already. I know Jedi money comes from magical Senate Grants, private donations, and Priestly Colonial Plantation work; with much of our labor being accomplished by the Jedi Service Corps and volunteers. I was just wondering if we contracted this one out or planned on doing it ourselves. :D :p

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Karen Roberts"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"]

But where are the painters and decorators? :p Jedi with paint brushes in their hands? hmmm I smell a lot of fun to come ... :p

hmmm I like Blue's hair colour, maybe the walls should be Peacock Blue?

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Peacock blue? I look me it. And as for Jedi with paint...I have a feeling there will be a lot of rainbows walking around.

*Clings to Karen*
Yeah. I officially love you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom