Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Rebo gets

Rebo Jetik

R
Rebo has a very low attention span. Because of this he gets bored very easily. One day Rebo was cruising around in the Acklay When he saw an asteroid field. The Ackley Was too big to fit through so Rebo hopped in to his xwing and went to destroy the asteroids. The xwing smelled like a chemicals giving off a slight aroma of orange. Rebo Always kept everything on the ship clean despite the fact that there was no one onboard The Acklay except him and some droids.
Rebo was about to blow up his first asteroid when a voice startled him. “You can’t go here“, the voice yelled. This is private property. “who is that guy“? Thought Rebo. Not keen on being told what to do, rebo picked up his communicator and snapped, “ why cant I‘? ”Why shouldn't I”? Rebo continued. “If you value your life then go“, said the voice and Rebo realized it was a gungan.
It was only until Rebo saw the speaking that found out it was a gungan. The speaker appeared to have no accent at all but he was definitely a gungan. The gungan’s voice was very deep, so deep that Rebo could feel the vibration on his seat. “If you value your life you will let me mind my own business“, Replied Rebo. But he shouldn’t have said that because no sooner had those words exited his mouth, the ship that held the gungan Rebo and his xwing were abducted via tractor beam.
The ship was an old star destroyer undoubtably stolen. Once Rebo had been beamed into the ship the gungan came inside his xwing. The gungan smelled like ashes, blood, and coins. Rebo thought the gungan must be some kind of bounty hunter. “Someone payed me a pretty penny to keep people like you away from here” boomed the gungan. “who’s paying you”? Scowled Rebo.
“ that is none of your business“, Replied the gungan. “Take him away”! As soon as the gungan had finished speaking an Amy of protocol droids armed with blasters Rebo recognized as the same ones storm troopers used. The droids were enhanced to be more mobile but Rebo still couldn’t help wondering why the soldiers the gungan had chosen were protocol droid. “ like my droids”? Asked the gungan. got them from a place not to far from here- “stole them you mean”? Said Rebo cooly. “nobody calls Klaf Rirt a thief“! thundered the gungan.
before anything could happen The ship let out an ear piercing screech. A few seconds later all the droids shut down. The droid control center had been damaged By a ship that Rebo recognized as his own. The Acklay flew in piloted by 19C3 an ambitious protical droid who Rebo himself had taught to fly. “Perfect timing“! Rebo smiled, picking up a blaster and hoping on the ship “YOU COWARDS“! Yelled the gungan. But he didn’t say anythino else but instead began to cough.
The air in the gungan’s ship was depleting. ”shall we loot the ship”? asked 19C3. “only the droids“, replied Rebo. After the droids had been taken, Rebo realized that if he had used the Acklay to clear the asteroids then none of that would have happened. So Rebo used the ships weapons To clear a path through the asteroid field. When they got to the center Rebo saw something that made his jaw drop. One asteroid was covered in ore. “What Should we do sir”? Asked 19C3.
“Drag it to the Nexu Outpost“. Replied Rebo. “ It will be nice to have a place for profit next to a place for supplies. And so the ship mange to make the journey to the outpost even with the asteroid attached. “What should we call it”? said 19C3 “Call what“? said Rebo absentmindedly. “The asteroid”. Replied the droid. “How about Somewhere”? “Sure”. Said Rebo. “ you can call it whatever you want as long as we own it”. And now with possession of the ore infested asteroid Rebo placed the Asteroid next to Nexu Outpost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom