Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rebirth

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He didn't hesitate to step back as she landed before him, eager to have some distance between them even if it was only a step or two away. "Right...yes I suppose that would make sense. A lot of ah...overstimulation." Understatement of the year there. Alina seemed positively wired and wound up despite having just cleared out a little pirate hideaway. Now he just had to figure out what else he could sick her on until she calmed down.

"I'm sure we can find another station to raid. There's hardly any shortage of pirates and vagabonds out here. But," Alisteri raised his hands passively and nodded to the pile of bodies. "Perhaps you had better rest a bit while we search. Such vigorous activity and new power will no doubt be a strain on you given the two days of inaction. How does that sound?" He had a very bad feeling about such a proposition before it even left his mouth.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Inqusitorious_Div.png

She seemed totally unaware of just how uncomfortable Alisteri was. She was here, now. In her own moment, too drunk on the power to even care that her friend was probably growing more and more unsettled with this whole scenario. Her bloodied hands raised up, fingers flexing as she tried to imagine the sensation from before. When she used the gauntlet. The emotions it brought.

Sparks danced between her fingertips. Which instantly charred. And nothing more happened.

A frown settled as she shook off the pain echoing in her fingers. it worked, ish. Enough? Enough. ".. Rest?"

Annoyance sprang into her tone, and she didn't bother to hide it. Golden eyes narrowed as she focused on Alisteri. Annoyance pretty swiftly turned to anger. "I don't need to rest. I need to flex my new wings! See just how strong I am! This is the best time to do so, isn't it? Before the wars start again. Before those above us try to crush us down. There's no time to rest! I need to keep going. Keep eati-"

She paused. Every word she'd taken a step forward towards him. Ready to strike out in her anger. Swat him aside without a second thought more than him being an annoyance. The realization settled in pretty quick. Anger turned to confusion. Then regret. Her gaze shifted to the bodies around.

".. Yeah. Rest. I think resting is a good idea."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He idly watched as she seemed to examine and toy with her hand for a moment, the reason becoming apparent as sparks lit up her fingers for a moment. Was that all that she could do? Surely not. More than likely it was merely a lapse in focus and her not fully grasping the finer workings of the technique. Probably for the best given what he had suggested.

Of course, that hadn't been the proper choice of words. Alisteri crossed his arms behind his back as her tone grew angered, stepping back as she advanced as he clutched his lightsaber in his grasp behind his back. Outwardly he appeared stalwart despite his retreat, but inward his mind swirled in turmoil and tension. His instincts were telling him to strike first, that Alina was far stronger even before her new Force Sensitivity had been unlocked and had to be handicapped somehow before she struck if he were to survive. There wasn't exactly an easy way for him to win if it escalated otherwise.

Thankfully for him though, she stopped.

The moment her gaze left him his façade of confident defiance slipped and he once again sighed in relief as his grip on his weapon loosened. Perhaps she wasn't totally lost in her power lust after all. "Alina...do you remember the day that we became Sangnir? The journey to Nar Shaddaa, when I told you about my first time using the Force?"

His tone was quiet yet apparent, echoing slightly given the silent nature of the station around them now that they were the only living inhabitants. "It was exhilarating. Never before had I harmed even a fly, and within a few minutes I had slain and claimed my revenge on a whole little pirate crew." The memory caused him to chuckle, idly stepping away from his friend as he poked at one of the bodies with his foot.

"But you know what I felt after the adrenaline faded? Fear. Unbridled and all consuming, and at myself of all things. I had become free from a life of slavery and my first concern was that I was now a murderer as well." A rather childish thought and concern, given how many he had felled in the years since. "I was scared. This power, this blessing, it wasn't me. I was just a slave, I wasn't meant to be powerful. All that I had ever been until then was Alisteri, the owner's favorite piece of property. Who would I become now that I could throw things around with just a wave of my hand?"

He turned back to face her, the visor of his mask glinting in the light. "But I was mistaken. I hadn't changed, I wasn't some new dangerous criminal or powerful Sith. I was still Alisteri Haxim, regardless of how much I hid behind a mask. Alina, you know of the pitfalls and dangers of the Sith as much as I do, perhaps even more so. This power..." Without fear he took a step towards her and held out his hands, lightning arcing between his fingers much like she had done earlier.

"This power can't change you. No matter how strong you are, no matter what you do, you must remember not to lose yourself in it. You are greater than those above us, and I know that you know that. So as a friend," He reached up and poked her on the forehead. "Get a grip on yourself. Please."

And then he abruptly turned away, his arms crossing behind his back once more as he made his way back towards the hangar. "Now come along and let's get you some rest. I have some maintenance requests to address."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina listened in relative silence. Staring endlessly at her blood stained, burned hands. She had it, the power she longed for since she was a child watching her siblings, her mother, bend the Force to their will. And instead she was bent to it's will. Her base desires. Her hunger. The poke on her forehead brought her out of her mind. She smiled faintly, turning her gaze to Alisteri.

Friend. It wasn't a term Sith would ever consider one another. And yet that's just what the two were. She followed after him, not bothering to look back to the mess she'd made.

"Right. I'll uh, pay for that."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He waved off her offer dismissively and shrugged. "Just send me some credits for the materials and we'll call it a day. My technicians and engineers could do with some proper repair experience anyway." His workshop would need plenty of repairs, but in the end it was worth it. Alina, even with her little moment of power lust, was now blessed like he was. The procedure had worked, and to a frighteningly potent degree. And if it worked once...

Alisteri shook off the thought for now and carried on back to the hangar. He could plan for future experiments later. For now he had a burning question before they made it back to the Altorius. "So now that you're Force Sensitive, will you be wanting your holocrons back?"

He didn't want to keep anything and overstep his boundaries of course. "I mean they are yours of course. I just wouldn't want them forgotten about amidst your power experimentation you know."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Those old things? No. Not at all. I've studied them all my childhood, I don't see a reason to try and relearn what I know by heart." Well, as much as she could learn without being able to use the Force. There was probably a lot she could learn from them, but right now she'd given them to Alisteri to use. After all he'd done, last thing she wanted was to just take it from him.

She paused, then scratched her cheek.

"When you're done, anyway. I'll look them over."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
There was definitely not a grin spreading across his face as she spoke, not at all. He was just relieved that he wouldn't have to gather them all up amidst the repairs. Yeah that was it. "Feel free to come by and take them whenever you want, they are yours after all. I'll be more than happy to hold onto them until you decide you want them back." The First was a bit of a different story, but he half expected Alina to throw the lightsaber out of the nearest airlock anyway.

Alisteri led the way back through the hangar and to the shuttle, stepping up into the ship without much delay despite the ramp's damage. "There are a few tricks I could teach you if you'd like, help expand your powers and control a bit. How do you feel about meditation?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Just the First, I think. I need to speak with that hag. Probably extract her. Make her a servant of mine." There was no denying the knowledge the First likely had. At least, Alina assumed she had. Taking over generation after generation of Tremiru woman wasn't just something anyone could do. She glanced to the damaged ramp as they walked in, half frowning, half smiling.

On one hand, her haste was wasteful. On the other, well. She did feel kind of cool remembering how she flew out of the shuttle. Felt cool anyway.

"Meditation isn't something I've done in a long time. I get the idea behind it, even tried it a lot as a kid before y'know, it was clear it wouldn't work. .. Now's different though. It might be a good idea, yeah."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"I'll let you handle her yourself, wouldn't want to interrupt the family reunion." The shuttle flickered back to life as Alisteri reached the cockpit and made preparations for takeoff, starting by raising the damaged ramp. "I find meditation, and prayer but I don't think that's your style, to be a very good method of keeping a level head. Add in some training and all that power you have will be managed in no time! Probably."

That was the hope anyway.

The shuttle lifted up and flew out of the hangar, carrying the pair of Sith back to the frigate waiting for them. "If it doesn't wind up working for you, then feel free to test out other ways of managing your power. On your own ship. Not mine. And preferably when I'm not in range."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Matukai?" The name was familiar, if distant. Definitely something that Alina had employed and made use of in the past, of that much he was certain. "And here I thought you'd be leaving all your old tricks behind." Alisteri joked as he made preparations to land, piloting the shuttle into the awaiting hangar bay.

In all honesty he had little doubt that Alina would become far deadlier than she already was, her skills and abilities combined with the Force would make her a powerhouse if she managed to work it all together. Just another reason to not piss her off he supposed. "Now, you wanted a conversation with that lightsaber-bound ancestor of yours?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Matukai is meditation through martial arts. What's more me, sitting down or punching stuff?" She countered with her own joke. If only to keep her attention from the literal massacre behind them. The smile she sported faded after a second and she nodded. Right, the lightsaber. She still had some things she needed to do with the First anyway, beyond just a normal conversation.

"Have you heard of the Cirmuhai, by chance?"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri let out a small chuckle as he landed the shuttle, the ramp lowering as he stood up. "Hm, fair point." Waiting around had never been Alina's style after all, no more than was necessary anyway. Oh well, no meditation buddy for him then. Her question made him pause and thonk for a moment, but he soon shrugged as his mind drew a blank. "Cirmuhai? Is that some Sangnir thing? Or some other martial art you've discovered?"

He slipped by her and made his way down the damaged ramp and onto the hangar floor. It didn't sound familiar, so he doubted it was related to the Sith. The ancient ones at least.

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"Sith thing, actually. Dragons. My master created them some time ago. I have.. Plans. Mostly because it sounded cool." There was no point in hiding behind any logic. There wasn't really much for what she had in mind, she really just thought it was cool. That, and the intimidation factor. For them, who couldn't move the very stars on their own, intimidation was sometimes the only way to survive a fight.

"A recent spar with my master cost me my blood demon. So I figure I turn the First into one so I can control her and use what information she knows, then infuse her into a Cirmuhai. Create myself a blood magic wielding vampiric dragon demon thing."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Beasts of war, at least that was his assumption given that they were apparently Sith in origin. He remembered when Venn had set out and claimed some beasts of his own, Alina doing something similar wasn't too surprising. Alisteri would have considered getting a monster or two as well but he himself wasn't much for pets. People were far more useful and easy to get along with.

"I...see..." Admittedly it sounded a bit far fetched to him, but then again the last few hours would have seemed like a fever dream any other time. "And you're sure that the First is the best base for this infusion? Isn't she a power hungry maniac?"

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"I'm sure that by making her into a Blood Demon I can actually control her and keep her from finding some other way to get in my way. That, and she's.. The last of the Tremiru. I don't want to just.. Kill her, y'know?" Killing the last of her family after everything she'd already done she wasn't sure she could do. Well no. If she had to she would. But curiosity on her family wasn't something she could just get rid of.

Especially now that she had power.

"It'll be fun, regardless."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"It's your decision I suppose, if you believe that you can neutralize the First as a threat then you have my faith in your efforts." Alisteri didn't really have an opinion on the fate of the First, she was Alina's problem as far as he was concerned. He chose not to comment on her remark about the Tremiru family, that being just another area out of his expertise. "Just be careful to get her fully under control before you give her some powerful body to use alright?"

The masked Knight strode past her and towards the hangar's exit, gesturing for her to follow. "I hid her up in my room with some of the other more...sensitive relics that I keep under lock and key. She's got her own little crate a nice spot in the corner."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"They're strong, but they're not invulnerable. Asides, the process of making her into a blood demon involves killing her anyway, now that I think about it." Right. Blood Demons were Sangnir ripped from the Netherworld itself and made manifest in reality. Maybe she would end up killing the First after all. "Oh? Seems even now she gets her own special room, huh. Bet she's loving that."

That was the limit of her patience when it came to the First. To her family. Everything had started in the First's mad quest for immortality. For a perfect body to control the Force. Alina was just another in a long line of failures, the worst of the failures at that.

She tightened a fist. Narrowed her eyes. No, it was over now. The First would never again possess a daughter of the Tremiru. They ended now, with Alina.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Ah, well I'm sure you'll enjoy that part if nothing else then." He doubted it would be that hard to kill the First anyway, just smashing up the lightsaber would probably be enough right? "Oh I don't know about that, I'd hesitate to call it a cozy arrangement." Regardless he led her onwards, through another elevator ride, down the hallway, and finally into his quarters.

The room hadn't changed much since the last time she had seen it, but he moved quickly to one of the closets and typed in a code. The door slid open and he rooted around inside the little room for a moment before pulling out a secure crate.

He set it on the ground and input another code, the locks loosening with an audible hiss as he pulled the top open. Inside lay the First, strapped to the inside of the crate with metal clamps that Alisteri flicked off with another press on the small control pad on the crate's front. "She's all yours."

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina's gaze narrowed the moment the saber was revealed. Ah. Already she could hear the First's voice in her head. She was livid. Ironic, though. She didn't realize Alina could hear her. The Sangnir popped open the crate, lifting the blade in her hand. Looking it over.

"She's more annoying sounding than I figured."

That shut her up. Alina hooked the saber on her waist, offering Alisteri a brief smile.

"I think I'll take my leave, for now. .. Thank you, for all of this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom