Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth - Jedi Praxeum [Open to all Jedi]

Zahira Trabalos

Z

The young woman continued to study her mural, speaking, it seemed, as much to herself as she was to the stranger behind her. Zahira did not know the youth, but sensed she was a learner, a padawan, perhaps still early in her training. This would be the place for such a one to be, after all, once it was purified, repaired and staffed.

The girl turned, revealing large blue Keshian eyes. Iris offered her hand the the Jedi. Zahira took it with a firm but gentle grasp. "The pleasure is mine, Iris." The Oktarian replied with a cheery smile.

Her deep hazel gaze returned to the splashes of colorful paint on the wall. "Do you sense the Force when you paint, Iris?" Zahira asked, releasing the young woman's hand stepping closer to the wall, examining the currents the billowing flow of colors seemed to take within the artwork. To Zahira, it looked like how a Force nexus felt, the convergence of many currents of Force, finding a focus. Iris' large, azure eyes betrayed her heritage, and Zahira wondered, even coveted, the wider expanse of hue and vibrancy the Keshian girl's wider spectrum of vision must have seen in the painting.

cSWcYA3.png

Jedi Praxeum

---------------
The air around became static, it started to well up around the closer and large the nightmare grew. She kept the cycle going, weaving her arms out and pulling them back in just as she backpedalled. She found her center in the storm after long, and pulled one final time before swinging her arms across her frame and directing the surge of dark power into the circle just as Kale threw the last crystal down.

Ughuh!

She growled after chugging the metaphysical weight, and fell to one knee -- this was always taxing at higher levels. She was still breaking barriers on her limits and surprising herself. The pink phantom that encased her body, slowly faded into alabaster white before waining to the air in the room entirely. Her chest rose and fell for a bit before she caught her breath, and in that same cadence she rose up to look over the manifestation of the dark side sitting trapped in its crystal cage.

"Well..." she mumbled to herself, "The trap worked...we've caught ourselves an actual manifestation of the Dark Side folks." she slowly paced around the perimeter. "Check it out..."

In her examination, she could feel the chaotic energy inside clawing for anything it could, but the place sure felt lighter than it did.

"Interesting-uh Caltin," She turned, "Now's the time to hit this thing with some light, if you would join me in this part--Kale?" She peeked around for her former apprentice.

She paced and took her spot on the opposite side of the cage from Caltin, she motioned for the crystal cage "Kale on my mark, break the formation by pulling a crystal away and we'll light it--least I know the first portion of this works."

"Alright! Go for it."

When the formation broke, she called forth a withering flash of light -- with every intention of purging this nightmare for good.

x6l5THh.png

-------​

"Are you lost?" - two voices, one sound. Both girls shared glances, chuckling to themselves as if they shared an inside joke; their looks said a lot. They were somewhat judging.

They caught Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei somewhat a big ago during his exploration, and decided that he was more interesting to observe for the moment. His aimless curiosity had set them off, and they traded thoughts back and forth only to settle on seeing where he'd at least end up.

As if on some imaginary cue, both girls tilted their heads in coy curiosity, before settling into folded arms and a sway in stance that was vaguely familiar. Slick smirks, and wide eyes searched for an answer.

Dejah initiated the banter, "We saw you come in-"

"Exploring and such-"
, and Elara was quick to follow up, as if finishing the sentence.

"Were you looking for something specific?"

"We could give you a tour..." They mused together in unison.

Be careful what you wish for.
"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it" - John 1:5

I shouldn't be so encapsulated by the show but this is so cool.

The trap worked. Like Romi, he could feel the dark energy jumping around looking for some kind of exit. The manifestation was looking for a way out one way or another be it physically or by manipulating someone who could not resist. Caltin himself had inner darkness and probably that is why he was so interested in what he saw; the interest was little more than that of watching this "ghost". The mental images he was retrieving from his memory had brought much of the pain that this was trying to escape. Romi's request for some light on the subject snapped him out of his non-existent trance.

Let's get bright.

Pulling his right hand back as he pivoted towards that side and his left hand out in front of him, Caltin pushed them outward releasing stored Force energy into a concentrated burst of light focused on the manifestation of the Dark Side. The more it moved, the more light he shined on it.

tag: Romi Jade Romi Jade Kaleleon Kaleleon

Travelin’ the Stars

The Knight turned around to find out who spoke to him.

Somewhat to a surprise, he saw to people, both around his age. They looked to be identical twins. Seeing two of the same people in the galaxy wasn't that rare, but still odd to see. Greeting to two girls back with a friendly smile, he went on to answer their question.

"I'm actually just looking around. This place is huge."

He could sense the force sensitivity between the two, so he assumed they were Jedi. Though there was something different about them. A force-bond of sorts could be felt through them, almost as if they were sharing power. Interesting. His thoughts only seemed to be even more confirmed when the two started to finish each other's sentences.

"Um, yeah, I wouldn't mind a tour. Better than me just walking around on my own."

Adjusting his robe, the man began to follow the two girls. Maybe they could show him were Master Jade was later on. It would definitely be nice to talk with her at some point.

"Oh, I'm Okkeus by the way. Okkeus Dainlei."

Two-in-One Two-in-One

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Ship: Factory link
Tag: Romi Jade Romi Jade | Open
While getting back into action had been the one thing Valery wanted, she also occasionally needed time away from the front to rest and recover. The body and mind could only handle so much continuous fighting before performance would go down noticeably, and the recent battle and events she had participated in had brought her too close to the edge.
But rest and recovery alone in some apartment was far too boring and unproductive, so instead the brunette decided to travel across the Galaxy to visit the Praxeum, a place she intended to offer much aid to.
Following a rather lengthy flight towards Ossus, Valery's X-wing finally lowered onto the landing pad. The engines powered down, the canopy opened and with a quick hop, she'd land on the ground beneath. For a moment, she'd look around to see if there were any familiar faces nearby, but that didn't seem to be the case. They were likely conversing elsewhere.
She then turned back to her ship and removed her helmet, allowing her long hair to fall out and cascade down behind her back. The helmet was put away, and Valery would begin walking around to find some of her fellow Jedi.
It had been a while since she had seen some of them.
F7r9prE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom