Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Rules Have Been Removed

Marcus Tritum

M
A very fun idea, but I feel like people were daunted by the task. It was almost harder to rebel than it was to just make a new major faction.

sabrina

I know we tried, but keeping it going was hard work.
As I was planning to betray the mandalorians, but the end I liked them

Biggest flaw in Rebellion rules was that once your five people minimum successfully does a rebellion and goes major, they don't have enough people to last. It was flawed from the start.

Will Rebellions ever be considered again? I attempted to organize one, and failed to maintain interest. Meh, maybe its better this way.

Of course there is nothing saying a faction couldn't host a "rebellion" via diplomatic agreements.

Everyone knew the concept was cool, that's why we tried it. The execution of it was the failure.

This was a learning experience. I'm not afraid to cut dead weight and move on, so long as there was something to be gained. Experience was the gain.

I'm not sure of the future, but I'd wager this isn't the last time we see a Rebellion rule set proposed.

I think it could be a great thing, but it needs to be easier to organise, the Rebels need to get a couple of planets and have a little bit of time to build themselves up before being crushed by their overlord.

Not that it would be wise to go through another fiasco after it recently being deleted from the rules, but some food for thought:

Wouldn't it be more enticing if the Rebellion could win more than one planet? Start out with three like any other faction that gets placed on the map?

The number of planets a Rebel faction would get was not the reason the rule set failed. I understand the reason it failed, and deem it "not viable for the current stage of the map game".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom