Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Atrisia | Humanitarian Aid and Triage Group

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
With the Dominion of Atrisia turning into a rebellion, we want to invite those who are more inclined to provide triage and support a venue for them to do so!

Here is the Hex Map and where our GA influence cloud is the closest.

8090dc1b64c7acb15d760ca6cb77ad02.png

So here is the deal: With casualties coming in and massive Force Wormhole on Atrisia, we are going to need triage points for any refugees and healing centers for survivors.

Inysh is the closest planet. It is a polluted urban area and rather barren. However, it can become an excellent point for meeting up and providing supplies, support, and a forward operating base.

Diplomatic relations could begin in Cuvacia, Dahrtag, Thebeon, Thracior, and Crystan.

We have the NJO deploying from Dulvoyinn already and will be enroute, so those who want to join in from that point are more than welcomed to join me or deploy with another Jedi towards Atrisia.

We also will have other support coming in from Fondor, as they are a FLEETCOM center for us through Omega Pyre.

What we need:

• Triage Center on Inysh Sign - Up
  • Diplomatic relations on any one of the planets within the hex.
  • Beachhead Hub that will be set up by [member="Zark"] at the edge of the system of Atrisia.

CURVACIA
Space Battle

Enemy Forces: Jagger Fuga |
Ga: Ryan Korr | Zaren Bouqi | Otto
Independent Companies : Tanomas Graf (here to chance down rogue First Order Agent)

THEBEON
Diplomatic talks
Ga: Ayden Cater
Enemy : Xis

INYSH
GA forward triage base | refugee center | mobile Ship repair

GA: Cathul Thuku | Geloyra Malleus

KHOMM
Diplomatic Base of Operations
GA: [member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"]

Darhtag: Jasper Varanin
Thracior: Riimaurus
Crystan: Sor-Jan
Liliac: Ajira Cardei

AREAS IN NEED OF DIPLOMATIC GA WRITERS
Any GA members may take a small diplomatic fleet to discuss diplomacy in these worlds and secure a refugee point or triage.

Those interested may use a specific fleet I'll post on a hot, but this is more for peaceful less hostile areas, but still very important. There are no known Dominion forces here yet.

• Constancia: A number of Zeltrons settled on the planet, after their first ambassador found the experience of telepathic intimacy exhilarating enough to encourage her people to follow her. Within weeks, a colony of Zeltrons had arrived.

GADF Diplomatic Fleet If you would like to use it: At 1815m

GR90 E-war transport
ANS "Add a name"
Thranta MK2-Class Frigate
ANS "add a name:
Sentinel-Class Cruiser
ANS "add a name:
Dreadnought MKIII
ANS "add a name:
Consular Class Cruiser
ANS 'add a name to your main ship"

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"],

We still have a Pyre base I kept running on Abregado where I'll be bringing some troops and ships from, we can also help out with refugees and rebuilding in the long run since we have space that's not a total craphole and construction droids for it

Arieth zh'Vranthi

[member="HK-36"]

Thank you very much HK, that is greatly appreciated. That helps too. I'll keep things organized to list who is where and where we are needed and keep people up to date on long con events we are setting up in place!

HK-36 said:
We still have a Pyre base I kept running on Abregado where I'll be bringing some troops and ships from, we can also help out with refugees and rebuilding in the long run since we have space that's not a total craphole and construction droids for it

Firemane/Tygaran Alliance can provide assistance and cooperate with Abregado-Rae to help out in this regard. * throws fake money and expendable NPC mooks around *

Elpsis is presently cruising in the Atrisia system, and hopefully avoiding the rifts. Didn't bring a lot of battleships because I'm no fleeter and [member="Valiens Nantaris"] didn't have the time to be my fleeting minion for some reason.

Siobhan is elsewhere, but following the crisis.

[member="HK-36"], [member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"]

[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

I'd like to join in, but as I'm not a GA member I'm at a loss for how to enter.

Taryc is a Witch formerly of the Primeval, presently with the Iron Empire, but very much wants to advance her Witchy profile.

Would I be able to have hitched a ride in, or conversely could I say the Wormhole plucked my ship from elsewhere and crashed me on the planet?

Arieth zh'Vranthi

We have Dominion members taking a leaf from our plan and moving to grab a hold of two planets so far. We need people to attempt to curb their diplomatic talks and challenge them.

Planets:

Cuvacia
Dahrtag
Thebeon

Who would like to sign up with a small diplomatic fleet to meet these as well as the other planets?

HK-36

Can we get a small list compiled of what's happening in what system?

Thebeon is being attacked by a horde fleet,

In Cuvacia there's a battle between rogue First Order, remnant Republic, Sith forces versus our fleet and actual First Order elements?

Not sure if anything was done about Dahrtag

Arieth zh'Vranthi

[member="HK-36"] [member="Riimaurus"]

Let me catch up to what happened overnight and I'll update the status on all worlds.

I'll post a standard diplomatic fleet for those interested as well!

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Current situation:

CURVACIA
Space Battle

Enemy Forces: Jagger Fuga |
Ga: Ryan Korr | Zaren Bouqi | Otto
Independent Companies : Tanomas Graf (here to chance down rogue First Order Agent)

THEBEON
Diplomatic talks
Ga: Ayden Cater
Enemy : Xis

INYSH
GA forward triage base | refugee center | mobile Ship repair

GA: Cathul Thuku | Geloyra Malleus

KHOMM
Diplomatic Base of Operations

GA: @Arieth zh'Vranthi

AREAS IN NEED OF DIPLOMATIC GA WRITERS
Any GA members may take a small diplomatic fleet to discuss diplomacy in these worlds and secure a refugee point or triage.

Those interested may use a specific fleet I'll post on a hot, but this is more for peaceful less hostile areas, but still very important. There are no known Dominion forces here yet.

Darhtag:
Thracior: Riimaurus
Crystan: Sor-Jan
Constancia:
Liliac:

Diplomatic Fleet: 100 + 400 + 500 + 700 + 115 = 1815m
GR90 E-war transport
ANS "Add a name"
Thranta MK2-Class Frigate
ANS "add a name:
Sentinel-Class Cruiser
ANS "add a name:
Dreadnought MKIII
ANS "add a name:
Consular Class Cruiser
ANS 'add a name to your main ship"

HK-36

[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"],

Cool, thanks!

On the other hand [member="Zark"], are you heading towards planetside or the Cthulhu monster, me and [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] were discussing what would be the best course of action to start coordinating our efforts a bit better

[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"]

I can come in and do telecommunications work around Thracior, while also doing some diplomacy on behalf of the GA.

Alternatively, if there's a particular area where you'd want your diplomatic fleet supported, my corporate fleet can go where you need us (I can do telecommunications work anywhere).

Arieth zh'Vranthi

[member="Riimaurus"] is already at Thracior. However, [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"], maybe he would like some help and the construction of telecommunications would be excellent at keeping the sector up to date on what is going on.

If he would rather go about it alone, building a telecommunication network on centrally located Crystan would be great along with any diplomacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom