Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Atrisia | Ground Fighting

With the Dominion of Atrisia turning into a rebellion, we want to encourage methods for our members and allies ground side on Atrisia to be able to work together in a fun and active environment.

If you haven't joined yet and would like to find someone to partner with to fight or provide aide, please sign up here!

You receive a priority alert on your data pad. A cadre of Sith warships have been spotted in orbit around Atrisia. SIS agents report more are on the surface. Task Force Fondor and Alliance allies are already engaged in a chaotic stand off with enemy Rogue Sith and Galactic Republic Forces.

Reports have come in that fierce force storms, a hyperdimensional beast, and a great ash sith spirit volcano creature have been conjured potentially by these rogue Sith elements, ravaging the Atrisian landscape and her people.

There are a few disturbances in the sky, but GA and Allies have been working to clear that up. You can come in via a small shuttle or drop pod as you navigate and land planetside.

The rules of engagement flash across the screen: fire if fired upon.

Enemy assets over Atrisia include:

In Space:
In the Palace:
Enemies: Enma Jayss , Dravis Rosilla , Alecandria , Grace Darkson , Seria Ventreme

In the Outskirts of the City:
-Pending verification on who is available.

Objective 1: Join Alliance assets in securing and evacuating Atrisian citizens and key points.

Objective 2: Arrest or eliminate high value Sith targets and their allies on planet.

Ah, so is this the replacement topic for the one I suddenly found locked? Or is it another one?

Anyway I have an opponent and I am somewhere outside the palace, or rather what may be left of it. I am still unsure of the damage resulting in the acumulation of the last few pages.

Dar'rak said:
Ah, so is this the replacement topic for the one I suddenly found locked? Or is it another one?

Anyway I have an opponent and I am somewhere outside the palace, or rather what may be left of it. I am still unsure of the damage resulting in the acumulation of the last few pages.

Haha yes, it is to make it easier for people who are in specific areas to talk in. This one is specifically for ground.

As for area: you are looking at ash and thick stormy cloud cover. There are also several NPC's still protecting the palace, but other wise than that, you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom