Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading the Past

Taeli couldn't stop the grin forming on her face as she watched the data packets she and her apprentice Sophie had retrieved from Ciutric IV were finally about to finish being decrypted. It had been a long time, and she was eager to finally read what was within and was hopeful she would find information she desperately wanted to be within.

A small ping told her the program was finished and the data packets disappeared for a moment before a new window opened up on her study's private terminal. Finally some new reading material she thought as she quickly got a cup of tea ready and settled herself in a comfortable position.

Entry #1

Twenty Years since the Ruusan Reformations and the Destruction of the Brotherhood of Darkness

I find myself conflicted about recent events. My Master always talked about how, when he destroyed Kaan and his pitiful excuse for a Sith Order, how he had felt a sense of purpose and power knowing he was the only remaining Dark Lord of the Sith. I wonder now if he ever felt the crushing weight of knowing how close we would exist to extinction, but knowing him as I did, he probably thought it would be one more thing that would strengthen us in preparation for out primary task.

He's gone now, felled by my hand, but his legacy will continue. I will not let my Master, or his plans, wither away and die now that he is gone. I am the new Master of the Order of the Sith Lords, Darth Zannah, and it is up to me to figure out how best to continue the Master Plan to destroy the Jedi and the Republic. Thankfully, my master had the foresight to find another apprentice to serve whichever of us would survive the duel on Ambria.

Cognus and her visions will be extremely useful to furthering our goals, something that must be continued on down the line of our successors. For now, Ambria is slowly revolving behind us we prepare to return to Ciutric IV briefly. Many important things need to be moved as the Sith will no longer use that world as a base, we require some place more connected . . . more trying so we do not become soft. Somewhere we can protect the two holocrons we are now guardians of, and will keep us strong and let us grow. I must think of somewhere. . .

Entry #2

Twenty Years since the Ruusan Reformations and the Destruction of the Brotherhood of Darkness

Returning to the mansion my Master and I shared for ten years brought back memories, but also stiffened my resolve that we had grown too soft, too reliant on luxury goods. Technology is useful and the vast amount of dark side teachings and relics my Master acquired will continue to serve the Sith, but this house will not. I will not miss it or this world of luxury, but it now stands I must decide where the Sith will make their new hideout. It must be somewhere close to major trade routes and information that can easily be accessed.

I won't let my Master's hard won network of spies and informants just wither away, another useful thing that we built on Ciutric IV. Cognus suggests we hide in plain sight, under the very nose of the Jedi. The idea has appeal certainly, but I would prefer to not be on Coruscant as of yet. We need a secure sight first before trying to infiltrate the galactic capital. Going over the worlds I have visited in my duties as apprentice to my Master, I reject each one out of hand because of one reason or another.

It must be an important world, one where the Sith can grow stronger than ever. One where . . . I know which world to go to now. The Sith will establish ourselves on Iridonia for now. The Zabraks of the world are a hardy and martial like people, perfect for strengthening ourselves. The world is a hostile environment so one cannot remain soft. It is within reach of several major trade routes and is important to the Republic and the Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom