Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reactivation.

"My Lord...what is your judgment? "
Break was trying hard not to let inexperience show. He believed her. In whatever heart a robot has he believed her. But he was not about to let his new friend be hurt.

It was at this moment he noticed lady @[member="Isis Fontana"]

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]
@[member="stardust"]

"Leave her." he said to the two of his teammates, dredge looked around the abandoned facility and sighed. "Come here child." he said to stardust pushing the other Vong aside. He would find out her intentions himself, she had followed the beacon to this world but why? Did she want the jewls? Or perhaps it was something else, he would find out one way or the other. @[member="Break"] @[member="stardust"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

(At least somebody doesn't ignore me lol)

Hearing him she smirks at the twilek and walks away, her mind focused on the boss and she walks into the room they're in and looks around making sure its secure.

*puts the vibroblade away* "My Lord, what signal could she have followed? " then looking to @[member="Isis Fontana"] "How did you find these place?"

@[member="stardust"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Isis my dear, get with break and help figure this out." he spoke to his general then looked down to the short green girl. "Well I am their ruler, I am supreme oveotd of the Yuuzhan Vong." he said introducing himself to the girl. "Now the better question is, why are you here child? What brings you to my world where you think you can just walk here and do whatever?" he said with a slight growl to his words "Give me a good reason why I should turn you into one of my pets." he would turn the small girl into a Rakghoul if she wasn't here to assist the Vong in their resurgence. @[member="stardust"] @[member="Break"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Looking to the drone she scowled and walked over to him, as she approached she stared coldly at it and smirked as she watched it do whatever it does best What is it you need help with she asked with a hiss while fighting off her need to crush the thing with the force, she didn't like it.. it looked funny and all things that look funny needed to die off.. only the strong survive, the weak will perish her thoughts beamed into her mind as part of the mantra of the sith replayed itself in her mind.

As she stood there waiting for this HRD to speak she surveyed the area as she looked around and smirked at all the scraps they could use to build a droid army, funny thing is this drone would most likely be placed in charge of them, better it than me her mind coaxed as her mind filtered through everything.

@[member="Break"]

i didnt know you were here sir i came following a sos ablnd got curious when it went suddenly dead "lstardust then began to say the way she could serve him"im good with building and engineering and i can hack what you need"stardust spoke quick then look to thr computer"may i sir

"Designs for these droids would be the first and foremost help I would request." As he looked at @[member="Isis Fontana"]. "But the problem at hand would be how this intruder found a signal coming from this planet." In truth break was not afraid of Isis. He looked at her as a path to knowledge.

"Would you be interested in helping me find the source? Or designs for droids?"

Watching him she smirked as he asked this and thought it over for a moment I can assist with both she admitted as she stood there and then asked what do you have in mind for them?

@[member="Break"]

"First I would suggest confiscation of her ship for the time being." He looked to the Twi'lek apologetically. "And the second I would like to study your own movements. So I may set algorithms into the droids so they may move fluidly and gracefully like you @[member="Isis Fontana"]."

@[member="stardust"]

Chuckling at that she watched him with serious skepticism Don't worry, the twilek wont be leaving without my knowledge of it she replied as she looked to the scrap drones So how do you intend to get my algorythms? she asked him as she wondered what he actually meant.

@[member="Break"]

"I suppose it would be easier to explain in full. My talent in Combat is that I can learn my opponents movements and patterns to adapt and copy them." He turns to Lady @[member="Isis Fontana"] "By watching you do a couple of movements I can in turn give the droids an edge in combat over our adversaries."

The little girl was strange, she just arrived here and wanted to help the Vong? The Vong of all people, the overlord chuckled and gave the girl a pat on the head rubbing it afterwards. "You are welcome to help our cause child. Please feel free to help." genocide wasn't going to commit itself on the galaxy by itself. Sighing dredge would have to get this process off the ground soon, they had the power to be great again. And they would use it, they would burn this galaxy once more. Jedi and all, they would fall. @[member="stardust"]

thanks you sir"syardust said walking over into the computet and taking a chip from the back of her head making her blind as she inserted it into the computer"hmmm looks like the main production line eletrical wiring needs to be fixed"

The HRD went to work repairing the electrical system. Opening the control panel.
"Power from the main power source has been cut off somewhere. Either it's dead or we have some faulty wiring."

@[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom