Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reaching out Horizons: From Dusk to Dawn

fantasy-art-digital-art-cyberpunk-illustration-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The shine of the sun slowly gives way to the night's shroud. The market's crowd slightly calms, as most shops start closing now the majority of the folk seek shelter. But not all of them. By far, not all of them. Several shady figures wander here and there, as the market's street lights shine, the armed guards seem to wander around in casual watch... There is no real discipline. It feels as if they just keep an eye, whether a bandit group approached from the far distance, in the valleys...

The muddy streets in the marketplace, now somewhat less crowdy, lead to the Athysian post. The red fabrics are left to keep the feeling of the tent, around the luxurious shuttle. The two spear-wielding shielded guards hold their posts. It is most likely that they are still the same ones, since the morning's time.

But the crowd has broken. Not many wander within the perimeter of the platform. It feels like a mysterious aura surrounds the post, with deafening silence behind the guards giving the sense that for once, the post isn't so much out of place.

Her soft, ethereal movements lead the thin figure of the young woman to the edge of the platform. . Her red eyes wander across the buildings and the somewhat calmer streets. As if she was looking for something in specific...

"A new border" she mumbled in her mind. "How far is home, now? Very far". And she wasn't wrong. After sailing through the greater reach of the Confederacy, she had found herself at the other side. Strange tides, as they may be, she yet still seemed eager to search for more. Explore the lands beyond the Known.

She rest her elbows over the rails of the platform, as she leaned over, wandering her gaze across the market.

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Last edited:

tpuAKtr.gif

It was at that moment, she she had dropped her concealment in the Force. Not all at once, so it felt as though she was an imposing figure suddenly popping up on the woman. Gradually however, she would be felt. Aayla had never left, simply finding a spot to meditate while holding her Force Concealment. She had recently found herself a new Master that would teach her on the things she had missed out on, but here she was interested in these new people. Who were they, and why did they carry that underlying aura of an opportunistic bird of prey? Were they a new danger in their sector of the galaxy? It may have been pertinent to find out more, and either report it to her betters, or keep the information in case she met them in the future.

Walking towards the position of the guards, she slowed to a stop, no doubt both guards would regard her in whatever fashion they would; given her lightsaber was still prominently visible on her right thigh.

"I wish to have an audience with whomever is in charge... My name is Aayla-Senn Shan, a padawan of the Silver Jedi Concord."

She would say openly, and plainly; having no current need or interest in hiding her identity from them. Perhaps even being honest to them, may have rewarded by honesty in return. A light bow would be given as she awaited their response, maintaining clarity in the Force in case the situation turned hostile. Somehow she didn't see it going that route, but you really never knew until you knew.

2FS8YbB.png

"A Jedi?" The soft, exotic voice of Kirki Alcademon Kirki Alcademon sounded calm, as she approached with her light, ethereal steps under the dress, to the guards. A slow, harmonious motion of her arm would circle before her, with her fingers under the black leather gloves moved in half-curled posture. The woman seemed to make no effort concealing herself from the Force. Her very tattoos, now ever cleared, on her face, were visible. Ritualistically scarred onto her face, they were patterns of a mixture of Sith and aurbesh, with alterations made in both letter forms, to form this strange writing. The Marked One gestured Aayla Shan Aayla Shan to approach, giving her a slight smile. Not a kind one, for sure. Regardless the little effort put to make it seem welcoming, it was only clear she only followed an etiquette. A muscle memorized reaction, which bore little reflection in her thoughts.

Easy as vision, it could be the once again thickening aura of Dark energy which was surrounding the woman. It wasn't wild, or menacing, as a Sith's would feel. But it fell consuming, piercing against the skin of those near her, in a strange, controlled manner. The guards make way, for the Jedi to enter, as if they were told to do so by the woman's gesture regardless if it happened behind their line of sight.

"I looked forward meeting one of your kin. The journey is long, and yet little more than trade is what I encountered. They say you are warriors" she would speak, with intrigue clearly running through her crimson eyes, as she looked over the newcommer. "I sense great power within you; Although your looks trick one's eye. I do not feel you are here to trade"
The woman continued, nodding to Aayla Shan Aayla Shan as she then remained silent, to allow time for an answer...

tpuAKtr.gif

She stepped forward, passing the guards; maintaining her presence, and affinity within the light to counteract the passive darkness that rolled off of the other. It seemed she knew Aayla was coming, which gave Aayla the impression the other was sensitive enough to sense her indeed. Which meant the look she had garnered from the platform earlier wasn't on accident. As she spoke, Aayla listened, and offered her a cordial bow.

"Only when we must be... And no, I sensed the darkness that emanates from your form... Like smoke from a smoldering fire. Now close, I see I wasn't mistaken. And yet, you don't seem to be a Sith. May I ask who you are?"

Aayla asked, moving to stand just in front of the other, giving about two feet of space between them. Close enough to look the other in the eyes with her own gray hues, and even read the marking on the other. She couldn't read it, but imagined it meant something. Even though the other was basked in darkness, Aayla couldn't help but note she was beautiful. Even for a... Well, whatever she was.

For now, she would be cautious, keeping her mind open in the Force. She didn't know what the other's reaction would be, or what her plans were. Not to mention, she was alone here and could easily become overwhelmed if quickly outnumbered. Not to mention, the other might have had Dark Side magicks that Aayla wasn't fully prepared to combat. Then again, claiming to be a trader, Aayla had no reason to believe she would be attacked outright...

Though she did see Jedi as warriors, not peacekeepers. Perhaps they were the same thing to the other.

2FS8YbB.png

The woman maintains her smile. Her eyes wander around the stranger's face. "I am Kirki. Of the Alcademon Hegenika, of Athys. I came here seeking to trade" she says then. "An excuse for me, to explore the stars of the Far Void. Many myths about distant places. I consider myself priviledged, to have such an opportunity. Alas.. here, the dark of space feels unforgiving. My navigators struggled to find the system. Feels like this whole region is cursed. I was told about an ancient darkness here. Was hoping to find someone who knows the ways around here, to sail Eastwards".

Her words sounded solemn, with passion flowing through her sentances. She didn't feel hostile. She was clearly lost in her thoughts, even while she was talking. Was her mind ever resting? Was her thoughts ill-intent? Who could tell...?

"Do you know of this place? Of these clusters around us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom