Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Razorfang-Class Ionic Speeder

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyler-bartley-tb-sparrow-1.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a Speeder which can operate in unique ways.
  • Image Source: Artstation
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Air-Speeder Bike
  • Role: Personal Transport
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Armaments: Very Low
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Atmospheric Ceiling: Low - 300 Meters
  • Propulsion: Repulsor Lift
  • Minimum Crew: One (1)
  • Optimal Crew: One (1)
  • Passenger Capacity: One Passenger (1) Via Towing
  • Cargo Capacity:
    • Small - Small Arms or 50 Kilos
    • Tractor Beam can pull More behind it.
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Chopper: Built very heavy, large and with enough speed to rival air speeders, and lower end Starships within the Atmosphere. Lean back and enjoy the meaty roar of the engine. Loudly proclaiming where you are, but also compensating for the lack of "Something else." Plus, the Black and Orange color scheme is pretty cool!
  • Best In Class Towing: With massive engine and repuslorlift systems, the towing power of this vehicle is rather powerful considering the size. affixed to the rear is a Tractorbeam that can pull or yank anything from people down a dirt trail, make 'em feel the wind in their face, or pull down a pesky door that won't open.
  • Ramming Speed: With a Speed, and maneuverability that can be compared to the Tie Interceptor in the form of a Speeder, and a forward battering ram made out of Neuranium to smack and damage even armored vessels. However, if you grab a bull by the horns, be prepared to get bucked.
  • EMPerial Destroyer: Affixed with a Shock Rifle, the mid ranged vehicle weapon can suppress personnel, as well as smaller and medium sized vehicles with fair ease. Shutting down HUD systems, Engines, Sensors, and the like. Secondly, located on the back of the vehicle is a Vandium/Desh Lighting Rod that will attract and transfer electrical charges aimed at the vehicle to prevent its own shut down, as well as preventing the possible incident of firing the shock rifle while moving too fast, and being almost like spitting into the wind. Third, housed at the end of the lightning rod, is a Pyronium Energy Sink so that any EMP, or ion weapons energy will be converted into energy for the vehicles facets. Finally, the Vehicle is fitted with Reinforced Duraplast plating to protect not only against EMP, but also Blaster, and Lightsaber weaponry. Allowing users to Joust with Lightsaber jockies, Foot Soldiers, and even lightly armed Vehicles.
WEAKNESSES
  • Needs Some Coffee: Due to the nature of this literal beast of a Vehicle, the Razorfang Class has a slow acceleration speed. While comparable to other Speeder bikes, the vehicle has an extremely fast top speed, it takes quite some time to get to that speed in the first place. Heavy plating, a Battering Ram, and potential towed objects can prevent it from reaching max speed even further.
  • Thoroughbred Stallion: As like any horse out in the wild, it wishes to stay free of capture. Which means, it bucks and does everything possible to keep you off of its saddle. The same goes for the Razorfang Class. With Extreme speeds, and Extreme potential for movement, going way too fast and making a sudden turn, stop, or ramming into something, can cause the rider and any of those who happen to be riding to be flung from the vehicle in spectacular fashion. Secondly, should the rider be towing anything, then suddenly stop, you may find what is being towed, will not stop, and thus cause a consecutive crash hitting the rear of the vehicle, rider, or even flying over and hitting something/someone else.
  • Seatbelt Not Included: Due to the nature of the Speeder bike, there is no protection directly around the Rider of the vehicle. Thus the rider will need to wear armor themselves, or utilize a personal energy shield so that they can be protected. While the bike won't be broken from being shot up, the Rider will. Nor is there any protection provided to what is being towed behind the bike. Requiring whatever is being towed to also be armored of its own, or have an attached Shielding unit.
  • Digging in the Dirt: Due to the usage of a Tractor Beam, the vehicle is only able to tow so much. Clearly vehicles that are heavier than it would only hold the bike in place, and heavy objects will slow down, or even prevent max speed.
  • Black Market Fun: Due to being heavily armored, armed, with excessive speeds, Extremely loud engine, and the ability to Ram other vehicles, the bike is considered illegal in most Civilized locations. While you might be able to get away with it on Tattoine, Nal Hutta, or even the Outer Rim, Places like within the Empire, Core Worlds, or even the local Neighborhood watch are completely against the owning and usage of this vehicle.
DESCRIPTION
Ride the Life. Like any Speeder Bike, one wants a big beefy tank, engine. Not only does it compensate for a small wang, it comes with impressive percussive sound of roaring. Not all to different than compared to the roar of a Razorfang. Typically done over with Nightshadow and even baffleweave on the inside of the seat to prevent people from finding out what is inside, the vehicle is made with high grade quality matierals to prevent excessive engine heat from melting the bike down, or injuring the rider. Armor plating applied to prevent EMP and Ionic based weaponry, and is rather protective to just about every other kind of conventional energy weapon. Now to the good stuff.

Before I tell you more, its highly illegal. Like I mean, you can only find it on the Black Market. Plus its rare as hell anyways. Finding one is harder than fighting a Force User with a Lightsaber and a pension for saving or destroying people. Now, back to the subject at hand. It has a Shock rifle attached to the front. Really nice for taking out pesky people or even vehicles that are in your way. While it won't work against like the really big stuff, its good for smaller things, and even a couple tanks that aren't prepared for a little shock. Plus, even if that doesn't work, you can just ram the damn thing into whatever you want. The head and neck is attached directly to the frame and is made out of a heavy as feth metal so you don't have to worry about breaking it. Hell, its so dense, its heavier than your mother! (Just joking, your mothers heavier!)

Even better! It comes with a little do-hickey that prevents the shots you make from the Shockrifle from smacking you back in the face. Yah know the problem about spitting in the wind? Yeah, moving too fast when firing can sometimes lead to you running into your own shot. So the lighting rod is there to protect you and the bike, but can also charge it up. I mean like, Imagine you get shot at with a ion gun. Well watch it literally curve into the little rod behind you and get absorbed into a cell in the base. It powers up the engine, your little gun, or even the Tractor Beam.

OH! that is right. Tractor beam, Yeah you can tow stuff too! Got a nasty feller who won't talk? Drag him for about a kilometer or two and see if he talks. Or just yank him up into the sky about 300 meters and he will start a singing like a Shreak-hawk! Whoooo boy! Not only that, you can yank doors off their hinges, or pull another vehicle! Oh just be mindful though, you pull too much, it'a slow you down real good. Or just keep you in place. Ain't yanking no building from its supports yah hear? And uh, this thing is smooth as hell, but be careful turning, or stopping. Gradual slowing is much better. Otherwise, I'd expect you about a hundre meters away eating dirt while your bike is back a that-a-way.

Anyway, you want one? Too bad! This one is mine!

Last edited:
The idea of a Semi-Truck mixed in with a Motor Bike is terrifying...and I actually drive Semi Trucks.

I am however with consulting with another Factory Judge, will call you on this.

Atmospheric Ceiling: Low - 300 Meters

Not in the Vehicle Template and the rating just confuses me. Why was this added? Is there a supposed average height? Please answer when you can as this confuses two of us.

Also yes, I did the math that without the Atmospheric Ceiling, you were above two ratings. Now granted from experience and with your Weaknesses listed, I agree on lowering that by one. That still leaves it above one rating and requires the explanation of the Atmospheric Ceiling.

I await your response...again, a Semi-Truck mixed with a Motor Bike is just downright terrifying.
Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Due to using engines and repulsion systems, it can "fly" above the ground and into the open air. I put that limitation of a Ceiling in the atmosphere so that we don't see someone use this while trying to ram another ship that is in the upper atmosphere. Where as other "Air Speeders" or other transportation could go up almost to space, it has a much lower Ceiling in which it can operate.

Production: Semi-Unique = -3
Size: Large = -1
Weight: Very Heavy = -2
Armaments: Very Low = -2
Cargo Capacity: Small = -1
Ceiling: Low - 1
TOTAL = -9

Defenses: Extreme = 3
Speed: Extreme = 3
Maneuverability: Extreme = 3

This is why I have it as balanced including the addition of a Low Ceiling. Due to the limitations of this vehicle as a Speeder. However, I have gone into to edit the post as now being "Very Large" for its size to be balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom