Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporation Name: RAXUS
Headquarters: Concordia
Locations: Mandalore
Operations: We make armor and weapons tech for your safety.
Rationale: While having a personal hobby of tinkering with weapons, armor, and various types of technology, Raider decided to make business out of his tinkering to earn a side profit and to grow his skill, by creating different armor, weapons and tech. Also to become more widely known for his skills he knew the only way to advance his armor and weapons crafting skills was to start a company. Raider knew the only way to start his company was with a bit of extra money and he did this very skillfully. He blackmailed one of the lower hutt cartel members by threatening to turn him in for selling sith secrets to the jedi until the hutt gave into giving him the supplies necessary to start a company. From there a few sith leaders weren't to happy to learn that their plans were being sold to the jedi's. After that it was just clever marketing.
Tier: 2
Description: We make armor and weapons for better survival rate on the battlefield and in the wilderness. We make gear for all types - do you like being sneaky? I'm sure we have something for that. Do you like minimal armor but still want protection we got you covered? Want to get those silent kills? We got you. We help everyone from junk dealers to armies out on the field. Heck, we'll even do some custom stuff if you ask nicely and bring your own materials. We will even make lightsabers if you want, we even make multi purpose weapons and armor.

Subsidiaries: none

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="Raider atrok"]
Please go through the submission and proofread it, fix any grammatical and spelling errors you might find.

Raider atrok said:
Rationale: raider has a hobby of making armor and weapons so he thought why not share to help protect
For a tier 2 this needs to be at least a paragraph of detail.

[member="Raider atrok"]
I'm not sure if you're using mobile, in which case I apologize, but I need there to be correct punctuation (periods, commas) and correct capitalization (such as capital pronouns, such as names or locations, and first letters of the first word of each sentence).

Raider atrok said:
We will even make lightsabers if you want, we even make multi purpose weapons and armor.
Lightsabers cannot be produced in large or minor quantities, so I am going to give you a heads up that any lightsabers you might submit, using this line as reasoning, must be Semi-Unique or below in production.

I have also corrected the formatting error with your submission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom