Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravik Munin

Mando_Divider_Vilaz.png

[SIZE=10pt]NAME: RAVIK MUNIN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]SPECIES: NEAR HUMAN (SANDALI[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]KORUN[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] HYBRID)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]ALLEGIANCE: CLAN MUNIN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]AGE: EARLY-MID 20S[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GENDER: MALE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]HEIGHT: TALL[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]WEIGHT: ATHLETIC[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]EYES: BROWN[/SIZE]
HAIR: BROWN (Shaved all the time)
SKIN: LIGHT TAN BROWN
[SIZE=10pt]FORCE SENSITIVE: NO[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]RANK: WARRIOR[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]STRENGTHS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][ WARRIOR AT HEART [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]] - [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Ravik has always been a fighter since he was little. When taken by the Mandalorians and adopted into Clan Munin, he got better at it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][ HEALING TRAIT [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]] - Because of Ravik’s healing factor he is able to regenerate from wounds much faster than the average human.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]WEAKNESSES[/SIZE]
[ MEDIC ] - Let’s not give Ravik any bacta or other forms of medicine. He will react to it negatively, making him unstable.

[SIZE=10pt][ NOT FORCE SENSITIVE [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]] - Self explanatory, can’t use the Force. The Clan also hates it and prohibits any warrior to fall under its disease. Besides Mandalorians are just better without it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][ GOOD AT SOME THINGS [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]] - Ravik is a Mandalorian and has a variety of skills, but there’s a limit to it. Can’t be gud at all things (This will be explained and written out in threads to come).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]BIOGRAPHY[/SIZE]

00019010ce.gif

[SIZE=10pt]I was nothing once.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I was orphaned off by the moment my mother conceived me. For what reasons, I keep on asking myself. The million credit question that will probably won’t have an answer to. It’s not like my parents even took a shot at trying to raise me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]No, the easiest thing they could do was just drop me off at some orphanage. My guess is cause they are cowards. Retreating from responsibilities, and letting other people resolve them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Anyways, I did what all people had to go through life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Grow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]But during the way, I found out some things about me. I loved to fight. I fought with the other orphans if I had a reason to, or hell sometimes I did it for the thrill of it. Obviously a lot of kids despised me, along with the staff. But some looked up to me, and I formed a group with them no matter what or who they were. We became friends and, “brothers” and “sisters”. Looked out for each other’s backs and always fought, just to get better at it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I didn’t bother with reading, call me ignorant I suppose. The only thing I’d read were books on how to fight and stuff like that, but those were rare unfortunately. I hated math and sciences, history entertained me when it came to wars and conflicts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Life was pretty much the same day-to-day. You wake up, eat, do chores, have some spare time (which I’d use to fight), get in trouble and disciplined, eat, sleep, repeat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]But that all change when I saw men in armor with the a T-visor on their helmets. The populace I lived in was getting raided and the orphanage was hit. They stormed through every corner, killing off the staff in front of us. I was fething scared, who wouldn’t be? I was just a kid, an adolescent. Though I did something that was pretty brave, but very stupid of me. I tried to fight them with a wooden pole in my hand. I caught one by surprised as I swung the pole at his head. I landed a hit on him something I was proud of, though that victory would come short.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“You’ve got guts, boy.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Was all he said to me before he landed a crushgaunt fist to my face. I was left unconscious, I thought I bit the dust. Turns out I wasn’t. I was taken by the same people that attacked the orphanage, and it wasn’t just me that was taken. All the other kids from the orphanage came along, with some of the staff that were young to be in college. From what they said we were given a new life to have, something better than our old one. We would be trained into something the Galaxy would fear.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I like the sound of that, but it did came with a price. I was taken under by the same man that punched me out cold. Turns out I impressed him for standing up against him. He taught me everything he knew while exposing me to the knowledge of other seasoned warriors. Mandalorians they were called, and they acted as a “family” under Clan Munin that was led by some man named Vilaz.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I was trained, disciplined, and educated by Mandalorian standard in the Clan. I was a tough one to get in line by my mentor and adopted father, Koerk, but he managed and was able to build something out of me. There was potential in me as he saw; however, my journey truly began when I completed my verd’goten[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] where I was recognized as a Mandalorian and brother to the Clan. I had to make a name for myself, so I participated in raids and crusades. Sometimes I went out in the Galaxy and picked up jobs that required a man of my talents, especially in the lawless Outer Rim.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Things changed, however. There was a schism between my culture right after an infamous event called the Red Coronation. Turns out there’s a child on the throne, declaring herself the Sole Ruler of us. We disagreed, but others didn’t. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]So we went into exile, I hated it. Sure I’ve faced defeat before, but the idea of being forced out of one’s home is...well, there’s no words to describe that feeling; you just feel it. But something good was sure to come out of this. We’ve been training and readying ourselves for that time to come. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The time to strike at the Empire and take back what is ours. It would be violent and bloody, no doubt. But that didn’t bother me as I’d probably enjoy it the most.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom