Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravens Quest for the Grey Jedi Saber (Coruscant)

Corvus set the controls to his liking. He was a fair pilot and had the settings set in an instant. He checked his frequency and said, “Romeo I do appreciate this but I swear if I die I’m going to haunt your ass.” Lifting off he headed to a safe range to engage hyper engines. “I hope this works getting on Coruscant unseen would be a miracle.” Sitting back he closed his eyes and hit the hyperdrive. “I hate this part.” In nearly an instant the ship accelerated and he felt his stomach lurch. The Jedi Temple would be destroyed at least the library but hopefully a few of the vaults would be intact.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Adan Jax"]

Romeo chuckled, and did the same, lifting his ship up, and getting ready next to Corvus. "You can haunt me all you like, I'm just going to keep ruling a planet." He said, and braced himself as the ship shot forward. "The thing is, I doubt we will get that lucky." He said over the comlink. He hated flying in general. [member="Raven of Poe"] [member="Adan Jax"]

“Yeah yeah.” As the ship ended the run in hyperspace he stared at the planet that lay ahead. He felt the evil that had flourished here. He smiled knowing it could be reversed. “Alright Sinner Where are we going to try and land?” He focused pushing the dark thoughts from his mind for the moment. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Revelations"]

Adan stood watching the planet up ahead "this should be fun" he was also scratching his horns they were sore for he just cut them again. "So why are we going here again refresh my memory." [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Raven of Poe"]

[member="Revelations"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Raven of Poe"]

"I dont know, I thought you had that covered." He sghed, then addressed Adan. "A lightsaber, again. Just this time, the Sith have it." He shook his head, and sighed more. "Good job Corvus. Jakob, you good back there?"

“We all have our obsessions mine just seems extreme.” He was searching maps and scans of the planet now. “There is always the direct way we can land on the damn landing pads.” This was an option of course. Problem was could they not be noticed as they got out of the ships. “It looks clear of any guards.” He turned his ship down to the right angle and said just loud enough for the coms to pick up. “Why did I pick this particular artifact again?” setting the coordinates he sent them to the other ships.

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Romeo Sin"] @Revelation

Revelations

R
"Of course M'lord, but I do not like the idea of being in a fight with sith." Jakob said.

jakob felt a bit of relief when the ship landed.

He looked at his sword then pulled his blasters.

"We going loud?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Raven of Poe"]

[member="Adan Jax"]

Adan sat holding on he didn't like the idea of not having the control of his surroundings not that anyone was a bad pilot just had his thing. He looked at [member="Revelations"] I like fighting sith I give them much respect even though they are evil they are quite great fighters. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Raven of Poe"]

“Yeah but they don’t like any of this merry band.” He sat the ship down and hit button on his armor. Thielights faded and went out. While the effect was more decoration he didn’t need the unwanted attention. Opening the hatch he jumped out and waited for the others. The temple was dark and in ruins again. The sith had probably raided the archives again but there was hope the prize he sought was inside still. “Let's hope this is quick the dead probably want to remain resting.”

[member="Adan Jax"] [member="Revelations"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

@Revelations

"Yes, let us alarm all Sith Lords on the planet that we are here. Jakob..I love you ma, but no." He said, and patted the man on the back. "We'll need a extra get away ship." He looked around. "I dont remember this place feeling so evil. Feels like death. You can almost hear the screams." He turned to [member="Adan Jax"], and nodded his head. "Lets just be quiet, keep calm, and dont raise suspicion." Then turned to [member="Raven of Poe"], and walked ahead of him. "Well...lets go get a saber."

Revelations

R
Jakob smiled and put his blaster away. Then pulled his sword out.

"Ok Romeo." Jakob smiled

He looked at the others and smiled.

"I do not know why I stay with you pack of misfits." Jakob joked.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

[member="Raven of Poe"]

[member="Adan Jax"]

He followed and watched the shadows. “Yes. Look at all the destruction they have caused.” He wouldn’t let himself get angry though. He was going to follow the path of the Grey Jedi. He was here to repel the evil not destroy it. “Cause we are pretty?” he chuckled at his joke then said, “The holocrons I have read said the Jedis saber we are going after was at odds with the council often. He would go against orders to achieve balance.” He hadn’t drawn his saber just yet. He hoped this place was deserted. Less bloodshed would be best for all. “He was the one who figured out how to live beyond death. One day I will learn that technique after I have found a master to train under.”

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Revelations"]

Adan pulled his saber but did not turn it on just keeping it handy, hearing [member="Revelations"] funny question Adan replied "cause you love us man it keeps you livin." Adan laughed lightly patting the man on the back. "Okay let's do this and try not to die this time. Unlike last time [member="Romeo Sin"]" Adan was hinting jokenly. [member="Raven of Poe"]

[member="Revelations"] [member="Raven of Poe"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Romeo slid his black, and very tattered robes up, this covered his whole body, changed his persona. He cleared his throat, and cracked his neck. "Alright fellas...time to show you what I was up to all those times I was gone." And then he was no longer Romeo Sin, but Darth Inferno. "I think I have our way in."

"Does it involve burning...Melting a canteena to the ground?" Corvus followed keeping both his eyes and his connection to the force open for danger. His saber was hung on his right side where his cybernetic arm could draw it. He had it adjusted for a higher reflex than normal but it was just minor adjustment. Even now he was drawing on what a teacher once told him, 'A single grain of sand can tip the scales of fate.' He smiled at the thought. It was true too. Right now his nerves were wound up causing him to poke at Romeo a bit more than normal. It was how he delt with stress. "Darth Inferno should we line up like prisoners or are we good?"

[member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Revelations"]

Adan laughed "it wouldn't be the first time I would have to line up like a prisoner." Adan trying to find a little humor in the situation but things could go from good to shit storm in 2.5 seconds. He had his saber and pyrokinesis ready. [member="Corvus Romanov"] [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Revelations"]

[member="Corvus Romanov"] [member="Adan Jax"] @Revelations

Romeo shook his head yes. "I brought bonds for a reason, and it's not so we can have kinky night, again..." He chuckled. "Adan, you're going to have to pose as a Sith, and Jakob you're just a bounty hunter that helped us capture the jedi, you're here to get you're payment."

Corvus put the bonds on and sighed, “Not what I wanted to do today but whatever.” Corvus followed between the men and kept an eye out. Whell he was a prisoner he might as well act like it, “You know there is no light and dark side but you really are pushing the latter’s envelope. Now could you let me go? Why the hell you brought me here I don’t know I am just an apprentice.”
[member="Darth Inferno"] [member="Adan Jax"] [member="Revelations"]

Adan put on the bonds they were quite snuff on the big devils hands, "great I get to play the evil sith, is this because I'm a devil race huh? Mr. Inferno are you trying to same something?" Adan looking at Rome grinning giving him a hard time busting his nads a little. [member="Revelations"] [member="Corvus Romanov"] [member="Darth Inferno"]

[member="Corvus Romanov"] [member="Adan Jax"]

Romeo shook his head, "And what would that make me? Just let me do all the talking." He placed his hand on his saber, and continued walking towards the temple that was jedi owned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom