Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravens and Wizards Part two [RR dom of Zenith Prime] [wide open]

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Objective: Get back to reality
R/C: Dragonborn Warrior

Lurcano slowed his pace as the carriage riding in made itself apparent. He looked up at the man who was manning it and he studied him; his keen eyes picking up details he'd never even noticed before. Suddenly he noticed the massive Necromancer shouldering his way past him and walking towards the carriage. 'Who was that fellow again? Jordan? Jeremy? Oh yes, Jarven!' Lurcano knew little of the man other then the fact he was married to Patricia.

He watched quietly as the Merchant explained the situation up ahead. After Lurcano heard his offer, he just shrugged his shoulders and continued down the path. 'Not like we have much a choice. His offer just makes dealing with these Wizards all the more attractive. Well, time to test this body out for good.' Hefting his large hammer, he licked his lips as the distance between them closed. 'Let's see what these mother karkers got. Destroy everything in their path huh? I'd love for them to take a crack at me.'

Suddenly, he heard someone shout charge and a horde of undead raced past him being led by the tall Goliath. Resisting the urge to chuckle, the first thought that passed through Lurcano's head was. 'Good. Good. They'll take the brunt of the attack. Hopefully the wizards will exhaust their powers dealing with this "Undead Horde." Then I will simply swoop in for the kill. I sure as hell hope this Jarven fellow is well endowed, or perhaps rich. Because otherwise he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the tool shed. Whatever floats your boat though...' Despite his thoughts, he couldn't help but be impressed by the magic that had been displayed by the Necromancer Goliath.

Asteria Starcatcherhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/http://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/ The Wizard Council Jarven Zexxel Chiasa Kritivaas [member="Break"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Break watched as he was surrounded...he was outnumbered 5-1...he didn't think this was fair...for them. He loosed the shot he was charging directly toward the droids chest he dodge rolled to the cover of trees each step giving more momentum before he leaped to the giant pines trunk he kicked off from the trunk bounding To the next picking up speed and altitude with each jump into the green cover of trees quietly he switched to his Nexu rifle and watched his surroundings. He was no child he was an experienced killer and hunter. He would show them his skill. And their body would make his new armor.

[member="The Wizard Council"]
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
[member="Asteria Starcatcher"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

Cleric, Deva
Objective: Hit on tavern wenches

Eugene Leopold was super late to this VIP Red Ravens meeting on Zenith Prime. He traveled to the mountain home of some famous general and as he entered the foyer he noticed that the manor was eerily quiet.

“Helloooo? Is anyone home?”

It appeared not which was odd, but the slicer and holonet mogul decided to do what he liked to do when confronted with an empty house - snoop around their belongings looking for classified secrets which he could publish to Wookieeleaks. He first went to the fridge because you could tell a lot by a person by what they ate or drank. And besides that he was starving. He cracked open a beer and sat down at the kitchen island, next looking in drawers for flimsy documents, letters, bills… anything which screamed "publish me to the holonet!"

All of a sudden he was sitting on his rear end in the snow. He looked at the bottle he held and set it down beside him, hoping that he hadn’t poisoned himself with sketchy mountainside manor beer.

When Eugene finally rose to his feet, he felt taller, much taller than normal. Looking down at his hands he realized his skin was as blue as a Chiss, and he appeared to be wearing this itchy woolen grey robe. He also wore boots but could feel the frigid snow biting through the soft leather so he stumbled, disoriented into the town square. Medieval looking townspeople moved back and forth through the wintery streets, ignoring him. He saw the flickering lights of candles, smelled roasting meat and the faint tinge of ale. A warm and inviting wooden doorway beckoned with a sign shaped like a boar. The sign read “The Pig and the Prime” and it looked to be some type of Inn. Gratefully he swept through the door, his robed form making its way to an empty table so he could sit down and figure out where the bloody feth he was.

5wwrG0pl.jpg

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/cast spells
Race and class: Deva Cleric
Allies: Ravens,@ Break
Enemies: [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Nocturna"]

"Ice and fire, right."

As [member="Jarven Zexxel"] charged off on his.. undead whatever the frig it was, Chiasa thumbed through the book of spells. Ah, here we were. She sighed, she really resented this part. It wasn't like the Force, you couldn't just do things, everything had to be all dramatic.

Snapping the book shut, she hung it off her belt. Taking the mace in hand, she waved it around in a dramatic fashion, intoning as she did.

"Kic seo or tol vil dia, a'yarirso llu'an vil m'itees ohsid go clo ahlim'i!"

On the last word she brought the Mace down in an also dramatic if not very weapons friendly fashion upon the ground, where it puffed up a bunch of snow like a cheap effect in a holo and a wave energy spread out, sinking into all the Ravens and Jarvens.. undead things.

Endure elements. Take that fire and ice.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] G@enu Kudd [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Break"] [member="Eugene Leopold"]

The wizards kept walking towards their attackers at a slow but steady pace through the snow covered ground, soon steam began to pull off the ground from around the red one. The air heated and his arm began to light up in pure red hot fire.

551144_bcca_625x1000.jpg

The wizard kept walking forward and soon began to throw massive balls of fire into the ranks of undead, he was trying to kill them at all it seemed. He knew the cleric had cast something resist his magics and now he was only buying time for the blue robbed wizard behind him.

fda8c49b031f3f9903aeeab922b2211b.jpg

The man clasped both his hands as his red comrade rained hellfire down upon [member="Jarven Zexxel"] and his undead buddies. Focusing in his will the force user extended both his hand and raw power began to shift from the air and into the ground bellow them. Snow began to rumble and soon massive figures at least seven feet tall rose up from the ground, there was at least six of the large beasts and they lumbered forward to meet the undead horde straight on in a mash of bones and ice.

ice_golem.jpg

The blue wizard remained in the rear of the formation, his eyes glazed over white as it was clear he was controlling these beasts. The red wizard joined the fray and began to fight the undead and burn those who dared stand against him, in the real world he may of been a loser, but here he was a god.

TAVERN WITH EUGENE

A merry song of dance and good times rang through the tavern as the Deva walked in, there was a dance floor where people grabbed their partner and ran in a circle of dance and merriment. Ale flowed like water and there was mutton enough for all, and not to mention the bar maids. Those busty beautiful creatures that delivered the nectar of the gods.

As Eugene looked around he could see a few key points of interest. A hooded man in a green robe sat at the bar, he appeared to have his arm in a sling and was sipping from a heart cup of ale. To the right of the tavern there was a woman wearing next to nothing, a tattered slavs bikini and had a very worried look on her face. Ahead of him of course was the dance floor and everything seemed happy there.

IN REALITY WITH BREAK

The assassin droid quickly ducked backwards and the plasma bolt flew over his head and hit the house burning through stone and wood. They all let out piercing metallic cries and didn't bother chasing the droid. Instead they would hunt him back, they would make a game of it even. The droids as big and heavy as they were moved into different areas of the forest and disappeared in the thick mist, rain, and darkness of the forest. They were there tracking the droid, wanting to delete him and end his existence. He would pay for messing with the masters.

Puppet Kyrios

P
Objective: cast spells, shoot other wizards
R/c: Asteria - Halfling wizard, William - Edhellen Hunter

Asteria saw one of the ice creatures advancing on their positioned and yelled to William.

"Hado i philin! Hado i philin!"

William swiftly released a few arrows, Asteria finding just the right words to set them on fire as he released them so they sunk in and wounded the beast. "Nárë!"

Now that Will was covered, Asteria turned her attentionn not towards the wizards that were causing this chaos, but the mountain behind them and raised her hands, feeling her new power rise inside. It just felt right, and she even found what to say to cast (hopefully) just the right spell.

"Cuiva nwalca Carnirasse; Nai yarvaxea rasselya; taltuva notto-carinnar!" (Translation: Wake up cruel Redhorn! May your bloodstained horn fall upon enemy heads!)

A snowstorm began to pick up around the battle and lightning began to flash at the peak of the mountain.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
[member="Break"]
[member="Eugene Leopold"]
[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Lurcano Car'dann

A breath escaped from Lurcanos now gaping mouth. 'What in...' As the two hooded figures began to chuck flaming balls of fire towards the lines of what could only be described as undead while the other summoned up large creatures consisting of both ice and snow, Lurcano couldn't help but appreciate the true reality or unreality of what he was in. 'Well. This is interesting to say the least...' He was knocked out of his trance as one of the large creatures let out a mighty roar and began to lumber towards him.

Hefting his large Warhammer, Lurcano took a deep breath before charging the beast. He took long steps, each of his strides covering a decent amount of ground. He used his momentum and swung the Warhammer sideways towards the beasts head, or what Lurcano thought was his head, as he raced on by. Upon making contact, Lurcano's arms suddenly felt leaden when they had been filled with raw strength and power merely moments ago. 'Something about these creatures, it must be the magic from the two hooded figures that conjured them up. I can't let it stop me though.'

His warhammer had crashed against the creatures skull and it had taken a good chunk out of it. This didn't seem to phase it however. As it stomped towards it, Lurcano swung his hammer in a downwards arc, turning it as it fell so it would land spike first. It sunk into the creatures chest, and it faltered. Yet it was only for a moment, and it continued forward swinging its large fists at him. Something told him that despite the apparent sluggishness behind the creatures blows, if he got caught in its grasp. He wouldn't make it out. He ripped his hammer out and swung at it once more.

His next blow downed the beast, and he quickly took advantage of its weakened state. He raised his hammer and swung down, like he was hammering spikes into the ground. With each blow his strength was sapped. When the creature finally appeared to "die", Lurcano was drenched in sweat and breathing hard. 'That's the real danger. I don't know how much more of this I can take. But I can't stop. We need to deal with these.' He turned and headed off towards another one of the beast who was currently holding several undead at bay as they were locked in combat.

Asteria Starcatcherhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/http://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/ The Wizard Council Jarven Zexxel Chiasa Kritivaas Break Solan Charr

Objective: Kill. KILL! KILL!!!
Goliath Necromancer

Jarven soon discovered a bug in the Wizard's "game". He wondered how the nug could possibly hold his weight and bulk, seeing as how it was a kind of creature who comfortably carried 5'10" humans and the like. He guessed that the Wizards hadn't play-tested the game as well as they thought they had. Realism was bound to slip through some cracks. Nevertheless, Jarven would abuse this bug to his heart's content. He loved his undead nug.

Upon seeing the forces and offense arrayed against him, Jarven analyzed the field and commanded, "Don't bunch up! Scattered formation! Ignore the Golems! They are not the real threat! Swarm the Red One, my pretties, and then swarm his little "dog", Blue, too!". Even if the skeletons and zombies didn't understand English, they would all be prompted what to do through his mental control over them. He commanded of the birds, "Gouge and scratch the Golems' eyes! Distract them, my expired avian minions!" When Jarven got close enough, he dismounted and let his nug join the fray on its own. He ran up to individual Golems and used his superior height and agility to shove and unbalance each Golem he went to. The idea was to occupy their time until the wizards could be dealt with. He tried to usually keep a Golem in between himself and the Wizards' line of sight and he hoped that the minion wave would keep the Red Wizard from attacking him.

Although Chiasa's magic was keeping a lot of the freeze magic at bay, his appendages were getting cold and sluggish as he touched the Golems.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

The Page Master had felt a disturbance. It seemed as though there were others here who were trying to make their own story, one of bravery, battle, and...Boozing? ([member="Eugene Leopold"]) He stood before the collected group of single-colored magicians, unbeknownst to them. He was currently Ethereal, at the moment. My, but I wish to see how this one turns out. He outstretched his hand towards the magicians and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was hovering in the air, in his normal attire.

"I shall not be a character. Not just yet, anyway. I must catch up on what has happened thus far before delving into all of this." The Page Master stayed hovering in the air, still Ethereal, eyes closed, and he watched what had happened previously in this world in his mind like a replay.

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/cast spells and beat monsters
Allies: Ravens,[member="Break"]

And the Ravens had closed for battle, very good. Hit some men in dresses, go home. Of course first they had to deal with fireballs and snow monsters but.. Such was life when you were a Raven.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] was causing some hurt all on his own, but it looked like after only one enemy he was flagging. Well, didn't it just so happen that she had a spell for that. Two actually. Bulls Endurance and Bears Strength. Chanting and rhymes had worked last time, so why not stick with what worked? She swung her mace over head a few times, calling out as she did.

"Vyirnih jei talhorata nie san cao jeo ho llina jiy'ort, cea vrima ohsid dura boo jeo uld toc vil loyoyee karawn!"

On the last sylabble she pointed her mace straight at Lurcano and felt the power flowing through her to him. This was actually, well it was taking some effort. She wouldn't say she was winded yet, but she could tell she was doing work.

Time to close she supposed if she wanted this done and dealt with, much as she might prefer to just stay back and coordinate. She trotted towards one of the snow and ice beasts, long legs eating up the ground, her mace handle on one hand, she brought her other hand to it's head, focusing her will. Imbuing her next spell into the weapons strike. Shatter.

Since they were both snow and ice she wasn't certain how effective it would be, but you never knew, besides, if it worked anything like resonate it might ruin whatever was holding the snowman from hell together anyway.

Both hands on the handle now she slid in towards the beast, mace whistling down in a vicious underhanded blow that would make any male in the vicinity's eyes water.

Break stopped once he was close enough to the treetops he grasped onto the thick trunk of the tree the smell of pines mad eh I'm excited that was a new scent

"Evergreen..."

He looked below to the assassin droids they weren't chasing him...probably scanning the area Preparing to make a plan. He knew he wouldn't be able to beat them with brute force, but speed and whit? Oh hell yea he had them there. These idiots were heavy built droids. Movement would be greatly hindered to them. Quickly he brought up his plasma canon and aimed it at the closest of the droids

[member="The Wizard Council"][member="Asteria Starcatcher"][member="Lurcano Car'dann"][member="Jarven Zexxel"][member="The Page Master"][member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Eugene could barely process what was going on when... helloooooo, tavern wenches. Suddenly it didnt matter what color he was - blue, red, purple, polka-dotted, he was very distracted by the sight of a busty lass serving a group of travelers drinks right in front of him:

NHqUs04l.jpg

and not to mention all of the other assorted barmaids not pictured here. A fiddle player played a rollicking jig and the townspeople danced with abandon by the fire. Man, he could get used to this. The good old days where a man was served a frosty alcoholic beverage by a willing beautiful woman, followed by him grabbing her and throwing her on his lap where she would sit and whisper bawdy limericks into his ear...

He strode over to the red-headed tavern wench but right before he went to give his one of his best pick up lines - They call me the milky way...Pleasure You Can't Measure - he caught a glimpse of himself in a dusty, cracked mirror on the wall. Feth, he was ugly, all blue and weird-looking. He suddenly didn't feel very flirtateous but it appeared that the barmaids didn't discriminate as he noticed one of them scratching the belly of a large bearded fellow as she poured red wine into his open mouth.

Here goes nothing, he thought, approaching the redhaired server with the white and green velvet dress.

Lurcano Car'dann

Feet pounding on the snowy ground, Lurcano faltered as he felt a strange feeling overcome him. 'What is this?' All of his aches and pains quickly disappeared and he felt as good as knew! No. Better. He flexed his muscles as strength coursed through his veins. Curious, Lurcano looked around him as he tried to identify the source of his new found powers. At first he saw nothing that would explain what had just happed, but then his eyes fell upon Chiasa who had just finished chanting what could only be a spell. He chuckled as she lowered her mace and moved into combat against another one of the Ice Giants.

A few minutes passed, and Lurcano had dispatched another Ice Giant. Despite the initial attack from the Wizards which had cut massive swathes all through out the lines of Jarven's undead; they were slowly beginning to push them back. 'Time to make a go at finishing this whole damn thing once and for all!'

He charged at the wizard in red, his hammer raised high above his head. He would shoulder past the undead also sent to attack the robed figure, and upon coming into range if he indeed managed to do that; he would bring his hammer down with hundreds of pounds of force. 'This is probably the worst idea I've had in a while, but it's to late to turn back now.'

Asteria Starcatcherhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/http://starwarsrp.net/user/5957-asteria-starcatcher/ The Wizard Council Jarven Zexxel Chiasa Kritivaas Break Solan Charr

Objective: ???? WHAT???
Race & Class: Gnome, Warrior

But there was one they feared! In their name Tongue he was th...... Wait thats wrong...No! Second thought what the kark was this? As Kezeroth opened his eyes and looked around he fell into a state of confusion. " What is this!!!!!" his voice cracked in a squeak! Looking down at his person. A small midget sized body with pinkish flesh, He had no shirt on and was ripped beyond belief. The Arnold of Gnomes! His legs were covered in a sort of leather armor. What was this? Getting up from a bed he punched the wood door open and blinked as the weather was snowy and covered everything.

" Im so lost..." he muttered as people walked by him giggling at his very small stature.

Objective: Figure out where the feth I am.
Race & Class: Vampire, Archmagus

Prea was lost... and this time without Post to help her, oh gods, is she karked or.... wait... what's that power? Feels so familiar, yet so strange... Prea opened her eyes to find she was in a village with a bunch of terrified townsfolk looking at her and her appearance was... not much different than usual. How strange, she thought, having been in Zenith Prime for a tour of the galaxy with Post and now she lost herself and him. Prea got up only to find the villagers were running in sheer terror.

(Hope you guys don't mind me joining in as a high level class and not a Raven, I can't think of much else and think this is a fun thread xD)

Objective: NPC opposition

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Break"] [member="Eugene Leopold"] [member="Prea Victoriss"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Mountain Path

The red wizard began to channel energy and roast incoming undead opposition conjured by the massive necromancer, they did have endure elements cast upon them but even they would turn to ash at the sheet heat the wizard had conjured. Taking a deep breath the man backed up as he roasted two undead wolves blacker than the heart of wall street bankers.

"Die Raven Scum! You messed with the wrong people!" the red wizard said and quickly created a wall of fire between himself and the blue wizard to try and keep the undead from disrupting his comrades control.

The remaining six lumbering seven foot tall snow giants let out roars of battle and plunged forward more smacking and crushing undead out their way. Five split off to try and work their way to the necromancer and another focused on the Dragonborn who was slaying them left and right.

The large giant came across the Dragonborn and looked down at his slain comrade, but rather than mourn for his fellow ice spawn he proceeded to suck and add their mass to his own. The Ice giant grew in size until it stood over twelve feet tall and towering over the warrior. It let out a sharp and fierce roar before lifting both hands to come down with a hammerfist strike aimed at the warriors head.

The blue and red wizard remained behind the flames and focused their powers on having the totems kill their opponents for them.

THE PUB WITH EUGENE

The red headed bar maiden saw the approaching Deva cleric and giggled at him as she twirled her long red curls around a finger, twisting it more than a teenaged girl would a telephone wire as they talked about cute boys in their class. Exposing plenty of cleavage the woman spoke in a gentle voice that could melt the resolve and hearts of the most icy killers.

"Hello, it's so nice to see a Deva here. Our people welcome you, tell me traveller do you come bringing aid for us? If so allow me to show you up to my quarters so you may ravage me senseless." the woman said with a sweet smile and words that sounded almost too natural.

MOUNTAIN VILLAGE

Villagers laughed and snickered at the little gnome that was walking around in the snow. It was pretty funny truth be told but seriously he was so small and so muscled that it couldn't not be funny. Mothers smacked their sons on the back of their heads and people carried on their business. However in the distance trouble could be seen for the gnome. Fires and the sound of battle raged out in the distance and it was clear something big was going down over there.

But there was something going down here as well. The town guard was on high alert as they watched a woman stumble through the streets. There was something off about her, she wasn't good, there was an evil about her and it could be felt. The nearby gnome could sense it as well, an unholy taint upon the earth. The towns guard tapped at the hilt of their blades at the sight of the vampire and one eyed her fiercely

"Your kind doesn't belong here, best you leave now." the guard said in a low tone.

BACK IN REALITY

A llama bolt hit the A series assassin droid dead in the chest. The super heated plasma bore through their chest and the tree behind it. Falling over in sparks the droid fell from the tree and crashed to the ground with a loud thud only to explode from it's ruptured core. The other four droids began to run through the trees on long branches and bound from oak to oak like an episode of samurai jack.

Focusing their blasters on break they opened fired from different directions as one closed on the branch break had been on and started to swipe at him with deadly sharp claws.

Objective: Fight to defend myself... without knowing what I even have
Race & Class: Vampire, Archmagus

Prea looked at the guards, with an almost... fearful stare, then smirked with an evil smile for the first time in her life with her power coursing through her veins. "I'm sorry, but I don't even know where I am, and if it's a fight you want, it's one you'll get!" Then Prea cast a fireball at the guards and looked at her now somewhat charred hands, but felt no pain from such an action... Truly she has become evil with this world.

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/big spell time
Allies: Ravens, [member="Break"]
Writer Post Count: 6

Dammit, the sorcerers were if anything picking up speed, and the extra big snow beast was definitely not good. Taking a few more swipes at the legs of the lumbering beast she was engaging, enough to slow it down she darted away, leafing madly through her book..

There! She looked up, eyes finding [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] about to be locked in combat with the giant snow beast.

"Lurcano! Head for the flames! Run! Ignore the bloody snowman, he'll just make more!"

Then, running a bit further to ensure she had the room to work, the Deva centered herself, calling upon deep reserves of energy, she was likely only going to be able to do this once..

"Gei kesuitan ohsid a'yarirso calue, muk ji n'inan vil sak onhso ji tol. Tohso cao cea y lihsily oo jei tiev, jid jitalsa nlinihan jei si'hklesi debis!"

Dispel Magic on the flame wall and Hold Person on the red robe. See how he liked having his protective wall breached and being unable to move or act for a moment. Hopefully Lurcano could get a kill in. It seemed like red was set on protecting blue, which suggested blue would fall easily if they could just clear the way to them. Then hopefully they would be free.

Chiasa slipped down to her knees in the snow, sweat pouring off her despite the cold. Hopefully this worked. She might be able to rise to dodge out of the way if attacked.. but that was about it.

If there was danger in this situation, Eugene was absolutely blind to it. He wasn't about to curse the wormhole he had crawled out of if it since it deposited him in this warm Inn with the lovely lady asking to be ravaged senseless. In fact, he might just give up all he had - Wookieeleaks, his model podracers, his penthouse apartment on Praestilyn, his private stash of [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] photos - all of it to stay with this beautiful barmaid.

"Come over here and sit on my lap for awhile," he said with a wolfish grin. "For I am such a lonely traveler and in need of a warm body to snuggle against." Is this what one said to tavern wenches? Eugene didn't really know as he was normally lonely and without a female companion. And she wanted aid? What type of aid could the lady be looking for?

"Well I do have this breath mint in my pocket," he said, withdrawing a tic-tac and holding it in his blue palm.

"Is that what you mean?"

Objective: Help finish this fight
Goliath Necromancer

The fight had decimated his forces. With his wolves now gone, Jarven had 4 undead birds, 12 shamblers, and for some reason his undead nug was just SITTING there!

Jarven watched as one of the golems became even LARGER than him! The golem then stepped forward, only to presumably attack [member="Lurcano Car'dann"]. He commanded his avian minions, saying "Undead Raven Clawing to the face!" As he said this, he pointed at the immense golem and his 4 birds swarmed the golem's eyes, 2 birds per eye. Jarven didn't figure it would do that much damage, but at least it would give the Dragonborn a chance to escape or strike back.

It was then that Jarven noticed the fire wall breaking down just about as quickly as it came up. "Minions! Kill the Red Wizard!" He pointed at the red wizard and all 12 of them bum rushed him. If/when they reached him, they would tackle him and begin to feast upon his flesh and bones very exuberantly. He yelled to the Dragonborn, "Dragon Boy! Kill the Blue Wizard while he's not protected!"

Jarven whisteld loudly and his nug trotted over to his position. He climbed on top, spurred it on, and charged the Red Wizard from behind his minion wave. If anything, he could help by curb stomping the wizard's face if he ended up on the ground with his minions. Or, maybe he could have the nug sit on him...on his face, that is.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom