Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravens and Wizards Part two [RR dom of Zenith Prime] [wide open]

RED RAVEN DOMINION OF ZENITH PRIME

30CEOYG.jpg

On the militaristic world of Zenith Prime a former planet of the now ACA a back ally deal with the planet's government was going on. The Red Ravens had come to this world in secret in a attempt to buy off the current government officials of this world, everyone had a price and the Ravens would find these grumpy old warhorse's. It was just a matter of how much credits or guns it took for these old farts to give in. So a meeting was set at the safehouse located in a sleepy mountain town outside of the main capital, with all the cameras and people there it would be ill advised to have the leaders of this once proud Confederacy controlled planet to be seen meeting with criminals. Especially criminals like the Red Ravens, known enemies of their once proud government, it had taken a lot of greased hands but the council had agreed to meet the ravens here.

8411759256_071a4cf7e9_b.jpg

Red Raven officials and Zenith Prime council members alike entered the "safehouse" that was more like a mountainside manor, and quickly took their seats at a large wooden wooden table long enough to compensate for someone's masculinity and comfortably seat twenty people. Once everyone had gathered and looked at each other from opposite ends of the table the silence was quickly broken by a clean shaven old man

[
1highway.jpg

"Let's get one thing straight, we are not here for you asshats to jerk us around and flash credits in our face. So don't start. the old man said with rasp in his voice.

The rest of the general's have a collected nod and the man continued to make his case on how they were the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"We are all growing older and are looking to retire, we want to be sure that our planet will be well taken care of when the next generation steps up to lead. So we will make our demands" the old man said and began to rattle off from a list

ELSEWHERE

A group of five hooded figures in various colored robes were sitting around their own little table, one of which was still in a full body cast. Ever since getting booted off Far Pando the council of wizards had been reduced to playing their games in a crummy basement of George's mother's house on Zenith Prime. And even though tonight was supposed to be game night they had heard through an unnamed source that the Ravens had come to visit Zenith Prime, so they scraped up every credit they could from their various jobs as pizza delivery boys, game shop workers, and other pathetic jobs to bribe the said source for information on where this meeting was. But rather than just oust the meeting to the media they decided to do the dumb thing and do the exact same thing they tried last time and failed terribly at.

"As your leader I am letting you all know that tonight is the night we win. That we get revenge for what they did to Paul." a tall black robed figure said with his face concealed

"George I told you we're in character my name is Wizard Bone Walker" the more lanky green wizard said as he sat back in his body cast the ravens had provided him with.

The black robe figure ran a hand down his masked face and let out an annoyed sigh.

"For what they did to Wizard Bone Walker." the black robed figure said in a irritated tone.

"Um so what's the plan Wizard George?" a small female voice said from a yellow cloaked figure.

"It's simple we zap in, set up the game and let them be destroyed in the mountains. We take the leaders of the planet then we expose them as the traitors they are then we assume command and end this cycle of mediocrity!" the black hooded figure said eagerly

"We have them this time or my name isn't Wizard Awesomus" a red robbed figure said

"Your name is Sheldon! Geez am I the only one here without a stupid name?!" and just like that they were ready.

THE MANNER

Back at the safehouse the Ravens and Current leaders had finished signing papers and negotiations were coming to a close. The ravens had sealed the planet with a sweet deal and now it was time to go home and have a drink. That was until there was a loud crack of thunder and the ex Wizard Council of Far Pando appeared on the table in the blink of an eye.

"YOUR TIME IS AT AN END RAVENS!! PREPARE FOR YOUR DO-" the leader of the group stopped and looked at the ravens.

"Where's the Chiss? You know the little guy? He needs to be here!" the man said loudly

"He's not here! He betrayed us and defected to the sith!" a random Red Raven spouted out

"What?! Really? Son of a queen!" the leader said and sighed once more annoyed the group of wizards huddled for a moment and decided to go on without the little chiss

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!" their voices all rang out as one then it began.

A powerful veil of the force began to wrap reality in the minds of everyone in the room. Everything began to change and suddenly they were no longer standing in a comfortable manor. Where furnished tables once stood now was the cold snow and dirt beneath the feet of the ravens, where old grizzled generals were sitting was now a sight of an entire mountain side village straight out of a game of dungeons and dragons.

d5afcee640896c894076d70127b65fb4.jpg

The village folk around them that consisted of various humans and other strange species walked through the cold and snow, even the ravens themselves had changed once more into strange creatures of fantasy, until a village guard casually walked by the group.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee." the guard said and kept walking by.

It was clear what the ravens needed to do. Go to the spooky tower in the distance and defeat the wizard council once and for all and end this farce of a dominion!

OOC
Step 1: Select your class and race. You can be any combination and whatever you want to be. Simply pick from the list bellow and have fun

Step 2: use this header when posting
Objective: (example. Save the generals)
Race and class: (example. Dwarf warrior)

Step 3: Have fun and I will be doing the dungeon master role for this dominion.

CLASSES

original.jpg

Warrior: Warriors can use brawn to power through obstacles and punch things in the face

Bard: Bards can use the sweet sweet baby making music of old to help solve obstacles

Wizard: Wizards have the power of the elements themselves to help brood their way through obstacles with cranky awesomeness

Rouge: Rouges can use poison, theft, and have extra guile to lie and cheat through obstacles

Hunter: Hunters are excellent bowmen and their knowledge of beasts and forestry can help get through obstacles

Cleric: Can resurrect fallen comrades and kill any undead enemy that passes as well as heal teammates and other folk that come across their path.

Engineer: using black powdered weapons the engineer can help get through traps and blast opponents and obstacles away with guns and bombs

Necromancer: Raise the dead and look good doing it. Necromancers can use various dark art spells most wizards would consider... unnatural

Races

races.jpg

Gnome
Halfling
Dwarf
Elf
Half elf
Tiefling
Human
Half Orc
Gensai
Deva
Dragonborn
Goliath
Undead

OBJECTIVE 1: Rescue the Generals from the evil Wizards!

OBJECTIVE 2: SIDE QUEST YO!!

These old men were extremely boring. She probably should have just tried sleeping with the talky one. It would have been way faster, but [member="Emberli Garett"] would definitely not have been okay with that. Life in a quasi-not-maybe-relationship was hard. So she sat and listened and kept her polite face on as they droned on and on and on...

Suddenly the weirdos from Far Pando appeared. This was likely some of that White Current bull, she reflected, as the totally inescapable illusion settled on them, warping reality yet again...

Twi'lek narcissist ---------> Deva Cleric

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/establish new stupid quest
Race and class:Deva Cleric

"Gods damn it."

She commented with a deep sigh. She once again stood a slim and shapely 6'3", the now Deva had lightly glowing white eyes, light gray almost silvery skin, with familiar lilac tiger-stripes and long lilac hair. There was an almost supernatural stillness and beauty about her, regardless of crankiness and snark. Her prior clothes were replaced by much more ornate ones, and by her side sat a rather nasty looking mace and book which she promptly picked up.

She waited for the other Ravens to make themselves known, likely the new folks were going to need some walking through this.

[member="The Wizard Council"]

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Objective: Get back to reality
R/C: Dragonborn Warrior

Lurcano's eyes fluttered open and he coughed as he surveyed his new surroundings. He grunted as he picked himself up off the floor, his heavy armor clanking. Suddenly, it all came flooding back. 'What the kark? What just happened? I was just on Zenith Prime and th-Oh...' He shook his head, clenching his fists as he remembered the wizards who had come barging in to the room and shouting all sorts of nonsense. 'I'm going to place those karker's heads on a curb and stomp on 'em till they can't scream no more.'

He looked down and surveyed his new body. The first thing that immediately became apparent to him was his new body. He stood at a height several inches taller then his usual once. He wore a large, obviously antique set of heavy armor that would protect him against most of the threats he would have to face. He took a look at his hands and they were massive, like catchers mitts. At the end of each finger a large ivory claw shined in the light looking absolutely deadly. His feet were similar to his hands, and his entire body was covered in black scales. His eyes shined a sparking white as a contrast to the rest of his body. He absolutely stood out in the otherwise quiet albeit diverse village.

'Hm. I can get behind this. Red, Black, and White? They've always been my colors. Might as well wear them with pride. A few feet away lied a massive war hammer which Lurcano would pick up and heft over his shoulder. He enjoyed the way it sat comfortably on his traps. It felt right, as if he'd carried it in such a way for many years. He looked around even more closely to see a rather fetching purple skinned creature almost as tall as he was standing to the side.

'Damn. Maybe this isn't all bad? And something tells me this new body I'm in is even more well endowed in some other places...' The illusion was immediately broken as the Deva spoke and Lurcano realized it had just been Chiasa all along. 'Kark me. This whole world is a karking cock tease.' He sighed and stepped into place next to her, his tongue flicking out quickly and tasting the air. Despite the fact that the snow covered everything around them; Lurcano felt strangely warm. As if his entire body radiated warmth and heat. Sure enough, upon looking down he noticed the snow around him was melting at an even faster pace then usual where he stood. 'Man, I'm literally hot as chit. Makes sense to be honest.'

Lurcano Car'dann: "So can someone explain what just happened? What the hell are we supposed to be doing here?"

Objective: Be miniboss. (In place of Break)
Allies: AWESOME WIZARD OVERLORDS
Enemy: anything that isn't me.

"FEAR ME AND THE SLASHING BURNING CRUSHING POWER THAT IS DEATH! TAKE COMFORT YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO SEARCH FOR YOUR GODS! THEY ARE HERE....and fresh out of MERCY!!!"

So thought the dragon...it came out more like a gurgling hissing sound as the dragon flew over the mountains.
The illusion was so strong that the dragon had no idea it wasn't real in fact she thought she had always existed she in fact remembered the morning before as one of the wizards friends lost by rolling a 1 on a saving throw and had to start a new character sheet...she flew on

The dragon flew above the skies waiting for the orders of her masters
[member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Objective: Kriff if I know
Race/Class : Dwarf Engineer

Genu groaned as he opened his eyes, his voice sounded like he was chewing on gravel. He shook slowly and ran a hand throw his beard... HIS BEARD! He blinked and looked down at himself. His body was gone, he was looking at the body of a stout, almost fat looking midget. He could feel the armor and the weapons that were strapped to his body, he could hardly feel the weight of the items. He felt that his center of gravity had changed as well, his footing was more sure, like he had been built for staying low. His hands were calloused and rough, and they were covered in black burn marks and small scars. " Well Kriff me, if this isn't just the strangest thing I've ever seen. " even his voice betrayed him, it was rough and coarse, it sounded like he had been smoking death sticks for decades.

He looked around the room and could see a strange blue female with stripes and robes, and a massive beast with sharp claws and a face only a Gamorrean could love. " I don't suppose either of you is friendly?" He asked, gripping one of the strange weapons on his hand. it appeared to be some kind of ancient slug thrower with an ax attached to the front side of it.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Nocturna"]

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Nocturna"] [member="Nocturna"] [member="Genu Kudd"]

Objective: Be NPCs
Allies: None

The people of the bustling little town walked through the streets carrying on their normal every day lives, simply trying to get by. They were unaware they were under the control of master force users. The cold mountain air ran past the adventures and townsfolk alike chilling them to their bones, everything felt so real. The cold air, the snow, even the heat coming from torches nearby. A few shops were open and a large tavern to the left of the adventurers.

Ahead of them was the exit to the town and a treacherous mountain path that lead to a massive tower a few miles off in the distance

orthanc_tower_by_smeagolllum-d5l8t3d.jpg

A faint green light echoed from the tower and every so often a wave of green light pulsed from it. But back at the town dozens of people were forming around a town crier that appeared to be giving out news.

"Hear ye, hear ye, a bounty of all the gold in the kingdom for those who bring back the council and slay the sorcerers!" the crier said and proceeded to ring their bell.

The party had a few choices, proceed on the road to the tower or remain in the village to gather information and what not.

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/establish new stupid quest
Race and class: Deva Cleric
Allies: [member="Lurcana Car'dann"], [member="Genu Kudd"]
Enemies: [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Nocturna"]

"You know how the force is largely bullchit?"

The Deva asked.

"There's a group of twits who make Cryax look very nearly trendy we ran into on Far Pando. They can warp reality. Basically we need to win their little game and beat the kark out of them to escape their illusion. Chiasa, by the way."

This was when the MacGuffin made itself known as a town crier wandered past, yelling.

"Aaaand there we are. Slay sorcerers, save council.. Last time there was a bone dragon. It was very dramatic. You can still die in an illusion though so. Ridiculous as this is, we do have to take it at least somewhat seriously."

The once-Twi'lek was not a good sport. She had business to attend, she didn't have time to deal with a bunch of nerds.

"Twenty credits say we're going to the ominous tower."

Objective: 1
Race & Class: Goliath Necromancer

Jarven had been shaking hands and respectfully listening to the old stories of the generals. The elderly loved it when the younger generations respected them and Jarven used that to his advantage. Even though he had plenty of things that he'd rather do, he knew this was important, he always loved a good story, and he planned to glean as much information as he could from the outdated men. Jarven was listening to Flint Westmetal talk about the First Contact War when the Wizards made a surprise entrance number on their conference table...he liked that table. It complimented his masculinity.

The next thing he knew, he was six feet under...literally. He felt nothing but dirt and rock around himself. A phantom appeared before him. It was the ghostly image of the green wizard in a full body cast staring accusatory-like at him. "You did this to me! Now, we'll see how YOU like it!!!" Jarven could feel his entire body shift and change. He was growing MUCH larger than he was used to. Weird pieces of clothing and armor formed around him. He suddenly didn't want to be here...AT ALL! He reached his way up through the dirt, the power in his limbs and an unknown source pushing and pulling him up near the surface.

The town crier was addressing the crowd of people when the ground between he and the crowd trembled. His hand broke the surface and he clutched it into a fist. It came back down and acted as an anchor for the rest of his body to follow suit. When his head broke the surface, he started laughing manically. The level of volume and maniacy went up as he got further and further out of the ground. He was finally standing straight up on solid ground, his head tilted towards the sky, Jarven let out the most evil laugh that could ever exist in a fantasy game.

He quickly stopped soon after and looked down. He saw a skeleton man try to also come out of the ground right behind him. Jarven panicked, said "Ah!", and stomped it's torso back into the ground. "Where did that come from?!?" He looked down at his body and then looked around. The villagers were all screaming and dispersing as quickly as possible. He saw a trio of weird people just standing there: a dwarf, a dragonborn, and a deva. He towered above all of them at 10 feet. Although he wasn't ripped, buff, and battle-born, his limbs were well muscled and his size was considerable. He wore darkened bronze skull gauntlets that glowed with a ghastly green light. Atop his forehead lay an obsidian and silver circlet, but it was covered by his hood.

Jarven was no stranger to what was going on, so he figured that the three must be Ravens. He walked over to the trio and asked, "Uh...Hey, guys. How's it goin'? I know that's you, Chiasa, but who are you two?"

kekai-grenth.jpg

[member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Nocturna"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Objective: Scheme
Allies: [member="Nocturna"]

"So plans people let's here them." the dark hooded wizard said aloud

The other wizards sat around the table and began to brood as wizards were well known to do. Thinking the best way to destroy the Ravens, they sat around and stroked their collective fake beards. In reality the force users had never left the room, they were all still within that village manor but their combined mental prowess in the force had created this reality in the heads of their victims.

"Well let me go and burn them to the ground! I have been itching to kill them!" Wizard Awesomus said with heated anguish.

"No, we sent Wizard Bone Walker alone last time and he was hurt badly. We must work together, I say you and I meet them upon the road with the bandits of Fulgordune and do battle. Wizard George and Wizard Plague Bringer shall stay behind and maintain the veil." a deep blue hooded figure retorted.

"Agreed" they all said in unison and agreed upon their course of action.

Puppet Kyrios

P
Objective: save th- crap not again!
r/c: Asteria - halfling wizard, William - eladrin hunter
fc75c5ef98bc45e646c742a0bab823bf.jpg

"Crap not again!"

Asteria, now married and 7 months pregnant, looked around as everybody began to grow taller, or rather, she began to shrink to 4 feet, back into the halfling she had been on Far Pando, just different garb. William looked handsome at 5'9", looking almost the exact same as he had before, except his clothing was more rugged and his ears were pointier. William looked down at his wife, confusion and concern written all over his face.

"Star? what's going on? Why do you look like a halfling?"

Asteria quickly explained about the happenings on Far Pando and what was going on before leading him over to the group of transformed Ravens. She looked up at everyone, trying to figure out who was what. She recognized [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] immediately, but the others she had to think about.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Nocturna"]
[member="Genu Kudd"]
[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Objective: Get back to reality
R/C: Dragonborn Warrior

Lurcano Car'dann: Lurcano turned to the towering necromancer who stood well above him. 'Skinny bloke. And a tall one at that. Karker's nearly four feet taller then me. Maneuvering must be a queen.' "I'm Lurcano. As for who that broad is."Lurcano motioned towards the small Halfling Cleric that had made her appearance as well. "Kark if I know. Anyway, it seems like our objective is simple enough. We need to head towards that ominous looking tower in the distance. It's probably the way out of here, and anyway. Before I get out of this karked up fantasy world; I want to get to use this body and bash some heads in. What better place then that?"

Lurcano turned and started to jog towards the tower. His armor clanking as he moved, his large feet carving a miniature path through the snow. As he ran, Lurcano for the third time today couldn't help but admire his new form. "Damn. I am one strong motherkarker. What's this armor weigh? Like 30-40 kilos? It's thick as hell, and it'll stop most weapons for sure. Yet I can carry it around like it's 20 kilos' lighter then it actually is. I can get used to this kind of chit.'

[member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Objective: I dont even know
Race and class: Elf Wizard

Solan rubbed his forehead as he sat up in where he was laying, collapsed in the middle of what looked like a fantasy he was having and this time it made no sense. One minute, he was having a nice day, going around and doing what ever came to mind with some prisoners and now he stood here with his scythe gone and his hands empty. "This... is weird... well ill have to just find my scythe and gut what ever idiot thought it would be a good idea to take it from me.." He yawned and stretched as he started walking and caught glimpses of conversation here and there.

His appearance was largely unchanged, an inch or two shorter, his hair darker, and now he had pointed ears. But his clothes remained the same and his eyes shot around the area in the same color they had been before... his corruption. Stopping at a window he looked at it and stared as the dark side corrupted eyes were gone and his dark blue colored eyes returned. For a moment he stood there utterly confused before looking around and noticing something. What kind of creatures were in this world.

pyromancer.jpg

Break paced slowly and silently through the snow outside. He was tasked to keep the area secure and make sure nothing would interfere with the meeting. However it had been some time before the others had reported everything was fine so slowly he drudged through the snow looking for any sign something went wrong inside.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Genu Kudd"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Objective: ???

As a few of the adventurers took off down the road towards the looming tower in the deep the snow began to pick up ever so softly, their breath turning to frost in the crisp mountain air. The road ahead laced with pristine snow covered trees and mountains that loomed overhead, it was a beautiful sight to say the least.

snowy_mountain_by_makkon-d4rgccm.jpg

In the pristine white sight of everything two pinpoint dots of color broke the endless patterns of grey white skies and brush. In the distance two hooded and robbed figures stood side by side, one red, and the other blue. They remained silent and unmoving at about a thousand feet away from the Dragonborn warrior, there was only the soft snow that fell around them. However before there was the hooded figures in the middle of the road a man in riding atop a horse drawn carriage had stopped five hundred feet away from the hooded figures. A man with grey mutton chops and gold laced spectacles that peered through a silver telescope at the figures ahead.

Back at the town people began to move from their every day lives and look up at the sky as it grew more grey and snow fell more and more, they began to secure their families and possessions and proceed to move indoors. Something evil was brewing and it was felt deeper in the bones than the cold mountain air could ever penetrate. The bell of the crier silenced and he too rushed into the tavern until there was nothing but the cold whistle of wind moving through the streets.

IN THE REAL WORLD
[member="Break"]

Back in reality the five force user council were still atop the table, never moving. Their eyes dead white with their hands stretched out as their lips moved and muttered nonsensical words to keep up the power of the force that was thrumming heavily in the air. The heads of both the Red Ravens and the Military Council were slumped down as they were locked in a trance like state of being, a hypnosis deep enough that if they were forced out of it, that it might be the last thing they do.

Outside a little lonely droid began to worry about what exactly was going on, but luckily for the wizards they had thought ahead and had stolen a few things from the local government to aid them in their cause of world domination and revenge. The little droid moved towards the building and a crack of thunder was heard above, rain started to fall on the little mountain villa and outside the droid was met by a small crew of some of the most deadly droids produced by the confederacy the A series assassin droid

Review_AnakinAssassinDroidComicPacks_stillB.jpg

The five assassin droids stood there in front of the little droid with their four sets of burning red eyes staring into the droids human set. They looked deadly and were armed from head to toe with various weapons, it seemed that if the droid had not come along even if the wizards inside had failed the droids were here to see the ravens dead.

A single A series droid stepped up and stared at break and even though they could not convey facial expressions there was a feeling of pity and disgust that was evident in it's tone.

"You pretend to be something you are not brother, why is that?" the droid said in a deep male voice.

"You cover yourself in the skin and flesh of the masters, this does not make you one of them. You are just more scrap." the droid said again as more rain hit trickled down his large three meter frame.

Objective: 1
Race & Class: Goliath Necromancer

Jarven could feel...POWER in his hands. Not just because they were strong but because the gauntlets seemed to give off an aura of...evil, corruption,...power. For some reason...he liked it...a lot. He could feel the presence of death thrumming loudly underneath the ground. He walked around, trying to track down the source of this activity. He came upon a graveyard. It felt like a hub of dead vibrancy. He raised his hands above the ground...It felt right. Bite him. Soon after, he felt as though he knew exactly what to say. "Come to me, my minions! Serve your master!!"

The eyes on his gauntlets glowed. His circlet leaked out a despairing aura of emotional energy, but it only made him feel better. The ground shook with the motion of tens of undead in various decayed states emerged from the grave. He stared at all of them before he said, "Huh! That's cool!...Alright. Let's go." He turned and followed the Ravens party which was making it's way up the mountain path. His entourage of 30 zombies/skeletons surrounded their party in an unnerving circle of protection.

They came into view of a tall carriage with a man riding on top, looking through a telescope of sorts. Jarven walked up to the man and addressed him. He was so tall that, even though the man was sitting on top of this tall carriage, he was looking him straight in the face. He then suddenly shouted, "BOO!...Ha ha ha ha ha!...I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it! Ha hahahahaha." He clutched his sides as the laughter rolled over him, but then he straightened up and properly addressed the man. "You look like a gentleman who has some pertinent information and a side quest to boot. Is that true?"

[member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Puppet Kyrios

P
Objective: protect the others, and the baby
r/c: Asteria - halfling wizard, William - eladrin hunter

William decided to follow the dwarf as he headed for the tower, Asteria just barely trailing behind. Snow began to fall and Asteria was falling behind more and more, finally she called out to William, panting.

"Will! Wait up!"

William turned around, and upon seeing his wife so far behind, ran to her, scooped her up as if she were a feather, and ran back to the dwarf, setting her down. Asteria grasped William's hand and they walked behind the dwarf until William spotted something in the distance and halted.

"Sir! There's something or someone in the distance. What're you thinking, friend or foe?"

Asteria screamed at the sight of the Goliath, not thinking that it could be a Raven, and hid behind William, who drew out an arrow from his quiver and aimed at him, ready to shoot at a moments notice.

Then the Goliath laughed, and apologized to the man on the carriage. Asteria peeked out from behind William and watched him curiously.

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]
[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]
[member="Genu Kudd"]
[member="Nocturna"]

Break halted as he came into vision of the assassin droids. He had never seen this type of Droid before but he did not falter, He had fought Jedi, Sith, Vong and Dragon this would not be his downfall now.
He charged his plasma rifle to full power the familiar sound was almost comforting now, killing a way of life.

"Sumbit, the red ravens are now in control. Any further discretion will result in your early termin-"

He was cut off by the droid as it spoke in its low tones.

"I am no droid. And I will cut everything in my path down to prove it."

He spat.

"Send me the strongest machine in your group, and if any of you can pick yourselves off the ground. Hurry back. Tell your leader, you will need more men."

He smiled, there was a shadow that covered his face only to be Illuminated by his eyes shining blue like their red. He was ready. Ready and willing, prepared to fight.

Objective: Hit the damned nerds until it stopped/interrogate 'chops
Race and class: Deva Cleric
Allies: Ravens, [member="Break"]
Enemies: [member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Nocturna"]

Welp, that answered where [member="Jarven Zexxel"] had gone. Boo indeed. God she hated these Sorcerors. Normal force-users were bad enough, these ones though. [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] she would have recognized by speech pattern alone even if he'd not introduced himself, [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] wore the same shape she'd been stuck in last time, which made the man next to her her husband. [memebr="Colan Charr"] was the least changed of them, though he still looked baffled by all this, not surprising, he'd not been on Far Pando after all. [member="Genu Kadd"] she worked out by process of elimination.

Two fingers in her mouth, the Deva let out a sharp whistle.

"Ravens, let's get this farce done and over with. We head for the cliche, inflict bodily harm and go home."

She headed up to road, the others would follow or not. She had a beat stick and a book of spells, it would do. Jarven and his gross shambling undead were.. Well disgusting, but she preferred undead on her side than opposed at the very least. It was nagging at the part of her psyche this stupid scenario kept trying to impose. The urge to smite undead was something of a problem, but these Sorcerors had clearly not counted in her single minded determination.

Jarven addressed the gent on the carriage.

"Alternatively quick information on the twits in the robes. The last one played with dead things. What do these ones do?"

Objective: ???

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] G@enu Kudd [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Break"]

The man jumped up from his seat and clutched his heart nearly having a heart attack at the sight of the massive necromancer and his posse of undead, he made a motion to grab for the musket by his side but when he saw the massive man was laughing and in the company of some not so dead or enthralled people he quickly calmed down. Lifting up his index finger to have the group pause he caught his breath and quickly exhaled, that was truly something you didn't see everyday.

dumdumdugan__span.jpg

"Hell's bells you nearly gave me a heart attack." he said as he caught his frosty breath

The man shifted in his seat and looked at the party of adventurers then simply shrugged his shoulders, eh why not. The man took off his little hat and set it to the side to brush back orange hair that was now starting to collect bits of snow. He sighed and spoke in a hushed tone so those ahead of him could not hear with some form of magics.

"Those are the wizards of ice and fire up ahead, they haven't shown their faces in over a thousand years. I take it they are here for you guys, listen last time they showed up legend has it they destroyed everything in their path. I'm just a merchant though, if you guys can remove them from my path I will give you half off on all my wares." the man said and looked ahead still.

The two figures broke their silent stance and began to take slow and menacing steps forward, their appearances still hidden by robes and the distance they were at. Whatever was the case one thing was for sure, they were not friendly and they were here to fight and slay the adventurers one way or the other.

BACK IN REALITY

The droids remained still as thunder cracked again and rain poured down wetting the snow beneath their feet, there was a flash of lightning and the front droid kept with it's calm composure and voice laced with disgust.

"Negative, scanners indicate you are a droid. You are one of us, you will never be one of them droid. You are inferior to us, and you are inferior to the masters." the A series droid said then extended it's finger claws as the blaster cannon on it's shoulder charged up.

"You will be terminated if you proceed, do not make us cause your deletion." the droid said and took a step forward it's large metallic foot sloshing wet snow.

The other droids began to fan out in a circle surrounding the droid that was speaking to break and the HRD himself. The two were locked in a circle together and thunder cracked again as the assassin droid brought it's claws up to bear at the smaller droid. Standing three meters tall he was heavier and bigger than break and could out power him, but break had speed on his side and agility.

"You hear that, boys!?!" Jarven addressed the adventurers and the zombies. "We've got ourselves a sale proposition. If we kill these two robed figures, we get ourselves a bargain!"

Jarven took up a stance and yelled, "Death from above and Death from below! Creatures that are fast and some that are slow! Arise once more, for it's time to go!...Blah blah blah and yo yo yo!" A surge of dark energy came forth from his gauntlets and scattered to the winds. He waited...but nothing seemed to happen. A couple of minutes later, two undead wolves, 5 bird skeletons, and one undead nug showed up. Shrugging his shoulders, he mounted the nug and yelled, "Charge!!!" The assortment of undead rushed the two sorcerers.

[member="The Wizard Council"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Asteria Starcatcher"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Lurcano Car'dann"] [member="Genu Kudd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom