Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raven Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Private CT-2855 "Skipdog"
Intent: A technician in Raven squad.
Affiliation:The Republic
Availability:Common
Quality:C
Type: Infantry
Description:Another clone,born into the Republic.He was trained as a technician,placed into Raven Squad to help if any situations get too technical,currently under the watch of Corporal CT-3343 "Stonedog". He's been given the nickname stonedog,as he's the most innocent of the group,which is why many of the others named themselves after some kind of dog.

Name: Corporal CT-2869 "Stonedog"
Intent: Head technician of Raven Squad.
Description:Another clone,born into the Republic.He was trained as a technician,placed into Raven Squad to help if any situations are too technical for Skipdog to handle. He's tough,and almost always angry,but he has a soft spot for Skip.

Name: Corporal "Hellhound" CT-2877
Intent: A demolitionist in Raven squad.
Description:A clone born into war,he spent few years training as he was quickly sent to war,with much experience at his hands,he is ready for war.He always had a thing for watching other things explode.He is very,VERY chatty with the crew,often providing them with witty comments to either bother them,or give them a laugh.He also has a soft spot for Skipdog.

Name: Private CT-3229 "Trip"
Intent: A soldier in Raven squad.
Description: An extremely unlucky soldier,he received the name Trip because he has bad balance,and often trips.He's considered expendable,however with his strong courage,and his stronger heart,he's a force to be reckoned with.

[There's only 4 because i'm too lazy to write 10 people,so the other 5 people in the squad are expendables.]
[Also,I only recently created them so i've got no Dev threads.]
[Also,would this count as a unit creation or NPC creation,or can I have both?]

[member="CT-2850"]

Individual NPC are not units. Units are a group of unnamed NPC. If you want a squadron of named NPC, you have to use the Individual NPC template for each one. Let me know when you've made the necessary edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom