Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rave Merrill's Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.
T7aPKcA.jpg
Image Credit: [X]http://nikandedd.deviantart.com/art/Pimp-Cane-51462944
Intent: Creating Cerita’s first alchemy project, as a present to Rave Merrill.
Development Thread: [X]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31044-let-me-try-this-again-staff-edition/
Manufacturer: Cerita Sarova
Model: It’s a Cane.
Affiliation: Rave Merrill
Modularity: You could.. carve some cool stuff on it?
Production: Unique
Material: Wood
Description:

Cerita’s first alchemy project. Wanting to make something special for her creator, Cerita decided to make a cane which was resistant against lightsabre attacks. She took apart a table in her lab, and used one of the legs as the basis for the cane.

Because of her lack of experience and because she is only an apprentice, the cane doesn’t have any of the special perks that masterworks of alchemy usually have. It can’t absorb or deflect lightning, or blaster shots. It’s not lighter than it first was, in fact it’s weight has slightly increased.

The only thing it can do is resist three to five direct hits from a lightsabre, but definitely not more than that. Arguably the slight increase in the weight makes it a tad better to smash someone's skull, yet it's still wood. So it wouldn't last long if you walk around smacking people in the face with it.

All in all, besides being slightly heavier than it used to be and having a small resistance against lightsabres, it’s just a normal cane.

*Also has a small inscription just beneath the grip saying: "For Merrill... don't really know what else to inscribe."

Classification: Walking Stick
Size: One-handed
Length: 82.5 cm
Weight: 1 kilogram
Other Features: Resistant to Lightsabre hits (3 to 5 hits depending on the intensity and angle of the hit)

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I see no real potential for abuse or powergaming here, logical submission based on the Alchemist's skill, nice starting point for reference. I like this immensely. Pending Approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom